I had one of the most delightful nights thanks to engaging conversation and delicious food, plus a little bit of show. Hope you all have, or are having, a great day! Thanks for all the lovely comments! I'll be back tomorrow with a little surprise ;)
Till then . . .
xx


2 comments:
where did u go? what did u do? tell me tell me u know i'm curious as hell.
xoxo
mina
I went to the launch of the new Infiniti cars showroom, it was called 'japanesse extravaganza'. Last minute I asked a friend to come with me, and luckly she did. We had sushi, yummy dessert, watched geishas bathing and samurais fighting. Sorry I didn't take pictures, but I wasn't expecting it to be such a big deal honestly. Well actually we do have one picture the she took of the army of valets that were outside, you should have seen them, they were hilarious . . . loool . . .
Post a Comment