Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gold rush

I haven't posted anything these days for a couple of reasons. Firstly, there's a project that I'm working on, and that's really close to my heart, thus ocupying most of my time. Secondly, Bucharest had an international university fair and I went to show my support for my former uni, the International University of Monaco. As you might guess this brought a lot of memories to surface. So I decided to do a set with just of few of the things that remind me of my time in the Principality: iconic French brand items, a parfume I received when on a visit to the Aqua di Parma Headquarters, home fragrance from a traditional French Parfumerie, pearls and crystal jewelry, Russian poets and the bag I wore for the graduation party.





Shoes: Chanel
Headband: Evita Peroni
Home fragrance: Fragonard
Parfume: Aqua di Parma
Brooch: Sonia Rykiel
Handbag: Dior

7 comments:

Denisa L said...

simply beautiful!

Mina said...

u have the most amazing accesories!

Alice in vintageland said...

WoW! Everything in this pictures is so beautiful. I also have clothes and accessories that I really love beacuse they remind me of periods of time I spent abroad or persons that are important to me!The brooch is divine!:)

Ioana Liliana said...

You girls are just so sweet :* if it wasn't for your encouragements for the blog I would have probably gotten distracted by now . . . thank you!

Tiffany S. said...

Your jewelry has a 1920-1930 feel to it
I love it!

greets from Belgium

Tiffany

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfect!

elle said...

superbe fotografii
<3

Post a Comment