This is one of my homages to the visionary artist that inspired and will continue to inspire us all.
The Alexander McQueen shoes I got just days before the tragic loss, the jumpsuit is Stefanel, while the fur cape is from a little vintage store in Monte Carlo. I improvised with the turban by making it, or faking it, if you may, from an old Morgan blouse.




10 comments:
Love how dramatic you look here.
The shoes are, off course, amazing.
I'll never get over it...
Blogul este exatrodinar. Ma bucura foarte mult sa vad ti-ai dirjiat talentul in directai aceasta.
N-ar trebui sa fii asa pesimista asupra blogului.
Felicitari ! :)
These photos are gorgeous, and a great tribute to the McQueen legacy.
Those shoes are utterly amazing.
http://CurvyGirlChic.blogspot.com
Epic my dear! This photos are amazing, I can feel the pain, the loss, the sadness. You look so jaded and beautiful. My favorite photoshoot so far! The shoes are painfully beautiful!:)Keep up the good work, I 100% with you!
wow i cant believe the shoes are here already. didnt u just tell me about them on friday? i really like the way u styled them. its so funny i just took early last week some outfit photos with a black jumpsuit similar to that one as well. It will be the next outfit post. u know what they say... great minds think alike. hihi
xoxo
mina
Ioana, you are killing me..really you are killing me..
These shoes are gorgeous, such a tragic loss.
Thanks for the sweet comment!
tweet tweet tweet
x
adore everything about the outfit and that leisurely mood in the photos... great blog!
xo
justyna
Love your photos, and gorgeous shoes u have there! :)
Thank you Liliana, sa ai parte de saprbatori luminoase :)
te imbratisez
Post a Comment