Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sailor bow

Today I'll be short since we're just minutes away from Earth Hour and I'll be shutting everything down shortly. The weather continued to be lovely, so here you have the follow up outfit inspired by the latest Mon Ouvrage issue that I scanned and posted.









Dress: D&G
Jacket: Juicy Couture
Headband: H&M
Tights: Wolford
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs

8 comments:

Mina said...

ioana this is a super cute outfit. and u look so adorable in every pic. btw your pictures are really good.the quality is super! at first i thought it was a top and skirt but when i read it i saw it was a dress. btw when are u posting outfits with the new zara blazers?

Insomnia said...

Ahoy, matey! Sailors are supercool!
I love everything marine related.

CurvyGirlChic said...

Oh my gosh, this outfit is perfection. I love everything about it--and those shoes are brilliant! :)

http://CurvyGirlChic.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

fierce doll!!
I'm loving your outfit, especially the dotted jacket..sooo cute:)

iliketweet said...

These photos are lovely, you look oh so pretty.

tweet tweet tweet

x

Alice in vintageland said...

I love sailor inspired outfits and everything marine really, I actually collect them so yes, this is more than awesome! You look very pretty!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Lovely, lovely outfit. The stripes of the skirt and the dottie jacket complement each other perfectly and everything has beautiful, old-fashioned elegance.

Emmett Katherine said...

Your hair and complexion are absolutely beautiful!

I like the colours & styling in this outfit.

~Em K

Post a Comment