Since it's Spring and Easter, I thought of a new pastel colored mood board. Think new Spring romance, or revival of old ones, or eating sherbet while watching the Miu Miu S/S show. But wait, that might be sugar overload. Mmm such a yummy collection . . . *daydreaming* . . . Anyways, I hope everyone's having a great weekend. Happy Easter!
Also can't get a song out of my head, it's Paloma Faith - Upside Down, such a cute uplifting song, love the sound of her voice and the video is delish.
The Nahui Ollin clutch I just love. First, it's made entirely out of candy wrappers, now that's a lot of beauty all wrapped up into one, pun intended. Second, it has good memories attached since it's one of the only things I got while in London while doing an internship for Vivienne Westwood. The Sonia Rykiel perfume box is a present that my mom got for me from Paris, while the Lolita Lempicka I got in Bucharest at Sephora. From Bucharest also comes the Tarina Tarantino necklace, from the cutest store, La Clara. The Manoush shirt is new and I can't wait to do some styling with it. And my High Anxiety pill box is from Kitson in LA. Also Laduree, oh sweet macaroon, I crave a liquorice or rose one . . .
p.s.: a lot of new inspiring blogs and websites added to the bottom list.
p.s.: a lot of new inspiring blogs and websites added to the bottom list.





14 comments:
Happy Easter for you too!
i wear the same parfume, the Lolita Lempicka. isnt it super nice? i have been wearing it since 15.its the only parfume that i have really identfied with. Smelled it the first time when i was in France on exchange and loved it and when i came back home funny thing my dad surprised me with my first bottle as a welcome present. the bottles are just too cute!
xoxo
mina
Happy Easter. Love the post, lots of vibrant colours! That's an awesome perfume bottle.
x
Happy Easter, honey!
What a lovely post, so many bright colours!
Happy Easter!
tweet tweet tweet
x
Happy Easter Ioana...what's left of it:)
loving the mood board..ohh and clutch..speechless..
Definitely eye candy! Loving the Sonia Rykiel stripes and the high anxiety pill box is just perfect. Thanks for putting me on your blog list! I'll add you to my blogroll, too. x
Great pictures, so colorefull!
am inceput sa dau refresh la blogu tau sa vad dak nu ai un nou entry :) keep on writing/clicking!
o sa-mi reiau si eu in curand activitatea la al meu!!!Pup! Cristos a inviat!
I completely forgot do subscribe to follow you, I'm such a lunatic:D, anyway Done:)
I love your profile pick:)
x
God, they are all yummy here!
:p
All these colors are fantastic!
I especially love the Rykiel box.
Goodie! de abia astept sa-l vad :)
beautiful box and pretty pretty pictures! Loving your blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow TBAG if you fancy! Bonne nuit xx
Post a Comment