A couple of interesting and more or less unexpected things happened recently. Remember how I said that I would love to get away for a few days? Well, now I get a chance to do that, and more, as I'm going to New York. Tomorrow. Somewhat unexpected for me too, but yes, I'm packing as we speak, or rather, as I'm typing. And if this wasn't enough, the other day a nicely wrapped package arrives at my door. And it has the new Miu Miu shoes, the sparrows print version! As you can imagine, the general mood here is happy happy happy :)
I won't bring a laptop with me, as I just want to go to some galleries (yes, Tim Burton at MoMA in on the top of my list!!!), meet up with friends, take photos, take walks, reflect a bit. That means that for the next ten days, it's closed shop here, but I'm sure you have a lot of things to keep yourself distracted with. in the meantime. And I promise I'll make up for it with lots of new outfits, photos, and everything and anything that I find of interest or stumble upon in New York.
I wore the Miu Miu shoes with white tights and a BCBG Max Azria dress, that I originally got in Nice for the graduation cocktail. By the way, did you know what BCBG stands for Bon Chic Bon Genre? I too found out in French class recently, quite interesting.
So to sum up, they're here and I'm off. Have fun while I'm gone and smile!
(and I leave you with a few of the pidgeons that I feed in the morning, and also if you have any New York tips&tricks do share)






28 comments:
OMG!I DIEE:x
they are awesome awesome awesome!!!
have a great time in NY:)
amazing shoes!
have a great time and a safe trip! enjoy it and bring lots and lots of inspiring pictures ;) (TB at MoMA - yesss!)
How cool is this!?! Now you can show your beautiful new shoes NY. Enjoy! and come back with lots of interesting stories, please. xxx
ioana de unde ti-ia luat the mius mius ? caut ca o disperata dupa ei online si nu ii mai gasesc. la noi nu ii au.
Oh my goodness, I am so jealous you have these shoes! They are my favourite shoes ever...
Hope you have an amazing time in NY!
tweet tweet tweet
x
Have fun in NY!
I'm drooling over these babies, sigh*
excellent, what a nice surprise! have a great time, il be checking back to se pics soon
hey, this is unexpected but surely very good opportunity for you, so enjoy and have a happy happy 10 days new york getaway:)
I didn't like these shoes the first time I saw them, but they've quickly grown on me and wish I had my own pair :(
OMG! I love New York! I want to move there! The shoes are amazing! Have tons of fun!:)
love love LOVE your miu miu shoes!
Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate the blog love :)
http://www.voguishblog.blogspot.com
The shoes are lovely.
Lots of luck in NY.
Bring us lots of pics.
x
Awesome shoes... very jealous! Love the outfit you've chosen.
Have an amazing time visiting all the galleries in NYC.
x
sunt indragostita de pantofii aia :) detalii despre cum ai intrat in posesia lor ai putea sa ne oferi :) ? and btw merci pentru adaugarea in bloglist-ul tau :) idem now :)te asteptam cu poze
Thank you everyone for the comments and lovely send-off! The shoes are form net-a-porter ( http://www.net-a-porter.com/ ) It was really only luck that I got them, since they sold out in about 2 days. But I'll see about making a section on the side to present things that could be bought online and that I find interesting. But you cand also browse the links in the shopping list, some really good things there, or even email me if you have any questions.
Anyway, I'm back :D and preparing a post, so stay posted (pun unintended :)
Heya.... did you get back ok then? Were you stuck there too?
lovely blog, would like to use the second image for MILK, if i have your permission.
from,
MILK.
Susie, I only had a slight delay, just preparing a post now and will let you know all about it.
And for current and future references any picture can be used if you only let me know and reference it properly, just like you would do for anything really (e.g. link it back, write my name under it etc) And thanks again Jack!
aw thank you, im putting it in my archive to use in the future, keep posted!
Hi SWEeTiE..
iT'S My fiRSt tiMe tO viSit uR bLoG..
aNd juSt caN Say: uR bLOg iS AweSoMe!!!
i LOve uR sHOeS deaR..
(^.^)v
PleaSe ViSiT My bLog:
www.aldoakira.blogspot.com
OMG, your hair is perfection, love the photography with you near the window! The shoes are LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I love the aesthetic of your blog and the way you write, so I'm definitely following! Maybe you could check me out and see if you're interested in following me too:
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
Im sure the envy of every girl in those Miu Miu's! I wish you well to wear them!
Yours Truly
WE SPY WITH MY LITTLE i
welcome back :)
NOOO!! these shoes are serious to kill for!
And you damn rock them.. grr, im jealous!!
Love
Love
Love
So jealous of those shoes! And I know this might sound odd, but they go really well with your hair!
such a dreamy photo by the window there....
<3
Oh your dress ... And your shoes, loved the outfit!! it's so sweet!
love love love
Post a Comment