The other day, the lovely Sabine from PSYNOPSIS warned me about a 'slightly strange' award that she was going to pass on to me. And as the word 'strange' always manages to stir up in me emotions of excitement and curiosity, I could barely wait to see what it's about. To be quite honest, I was even a bit intrigued regarding the level of strangeness that an award can posses, but alas the description is an accurate one. And so, I can tell you that I am the recipient of the Plastic Joy Award. Yet this does no come free of obligations, I am supposed to tell you five actors I would like to 'have fun some with if ever the opportunity *ahem* . . . arouse (silly word game I know, but I just couldn't help it). And also tag five other bloggers which are supposed to do the same. As much as I do appreciate the opportunity of fantasizing for a bit, I'm not really one for tagging. Who didn't get it yet, who would want it, why only five, which are the five . . . So many questions, so little patience. Therefore, I'm breaking the rules and inviting the first five bloggers who wish to name five cute/hot/intriguing/or otherwise attractive actors to claim the award by posting the photo, which you can find here, on their blog.
This being done, here are my five, in order of appearance:
- Heath Ledger as Patrick Verona in 10 Things I Hate About You
- Guillaume Canet as Franck in Ensemble, c'est tout (although I did first started fancying him in Jeux d'Enfants)
- Paul Bettany as Geoffrey Chaucer in A Knight's Tale (how could you not love the father of English Literature)
- Rufus Sewell as in The Taming Of The Shrew - Shakespeare Retold (THE most attractive transvestite I know)
- Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun in The Notebook
I though it would be rather appropriate to wear the also new cropped AAH (After sex t-shirts) tshirt that I just couldn't help buying.





22 comments:
Congrats on your strange award! Your portraits are just gorgeous!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
the light, the nail colour, some beams of red hair on the 3rd pic if you look again :p, me likes.
today isn't such a good day for science, so don't be scared by my mix of words.
Such fitting beautiful self-portraits... Yes, the cropped shirt is all the rage again, I hear.
Reading your list I immediately go: Oh, I should have thought of HIM, too. (Although actually, I don't know all of them.) xxx
Beautiful self portraits! and we have exactly the same taste in men... Though I'd maybe add in Joseph Gordon Levitt from Brick too!
tweet tweet tweet
x
gorgeous pictures!!
lovely blog :)
following you =]
ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com
stunning pictures.
i like your use of "ahem". "ahem" i agree with ryan gosling. swoon. i would spend private time with him in a closet.
xx fi
http://saveourshoes.blogspot.com
beautiful photos.
http://www.jeveronique.com
That's a great "strange" award. Like your self-portraits. Came here through Sabine's blog. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hehe interesting list! I am still thinking of mine five after Sabine gave me that funny award too! Loved the challenged.
yum camera, ha i'm glad i didn't get this award.
incredible list, I really love Ur nail polish! :)
P.S. - ♥Please don't forget to join the leather keychains GIVEAWAY!♥ Good luck! ♥
amin pt paul bettany :) the notebook sta de vreo trei luni in fisierul de filme, neprivit, cred ca e timpul sa-l deschid (am aruncat un ochi si am vazut niste costume/rochii/stil yummy!).
lovely blog and photos flower ♥
i'm most definitly following your blog!
please follow:
candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com
Eda ♥
beautiful
i love the photos
Amazing blog hon!
I wanted to let you know about my big giveaway - check it out, you can win makeup&accessories!!! :))
http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-giveaway-make-up.html
Oh these self-portraits are stunning! Especially the first one.
Xx
Congrats on award!
You look so dreamy and romantic!
xx
LOVE your photos..i agree so dreamy and romantic
everyone please check out and follow my fashion blog
sunnypeaches.blogspot.com
I promise you will love it :o)
WOow AND just like your stunningly wistful look I Frankly think that this kind of "One bare shoulder" declination, its sensual -Mmh and wrongly laid back ?- gracefulness . . . will never fail to mesmerize me Dear !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
great post - thanks for sharing x
Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment