Sunday, May 2, 2010

Won't you dance with me?

Just because . . .

. . . it's Spring
. . . I feel like dancing
. . . you never need a reason to dance


well come on . . .











I'm wearing a Chloe dress which I simply love for its pastel color and silky texture. Although you wouldn't necessarily say if you look at it on the hanger, the dress has incredible volume, and the lower part seem to go on and on. It feels neverending and very delicate, just like a dream.

23 comments:

iliketweet said...

Such beautiful pictures, you look so stunning! That dress is like a princess dress...

They haven't arrived yet but I'm hoping they will tomorrow! Thank you :)

tweet tweet tweet

x

Insomnia said...

You're amazing, I'm absolutely in love with your look!

Anonymous said...

I do imagine that gorgeous dress, some beautiful sandals and beams of hair floating through the wind between the bridges of Venice when the sun is coming up...
sorry, my obsession with Venice is... because I really miss that place.

so miss I, let's begin dancing with Rialto!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures, beautiful dress

denise said...

the dress looks very delicate and feminine, beautiful :)

Anna said...

Beautiful photographs! You look like one of Degas`s ballet dancers. The dress is gorgeous!

Denisa L said...

that's one gorgeous dress!
all these pics remind me of Daisy from The curios case of Benjamin Button:)

Cava Charlotte said...

These pictures are beautiful! I especially like the second from last image.

What a stunning dress too - I think I'd dance everywhere if I was wearing it!

Charlotte xx

The Style Rail

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing photos! Just amazing! :) Ur hair is superb too!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Is that really you? Gorgeous! Feet, pictures, dress... Just gorgeous! I'd dance with you any day!

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

gorgeous, dress, pictures, blog! my first time over here and its all lovely :)

Mina said...

i saw ana's post with degas's just after i saw your post and i totally thought the same thing. u really look like u stepped out from one of his paintings. lovely dress!
xoxo
mina

Isabelle said...

beautiful pics :) very soft and romantic .

Astrid Anna said...

Wow, you look so pretty in this dress!
This is a perfect dress for a windy day in a field full of flowers and soft music in the back!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

very beautiful pictures

Etrapar said...

yep...I agree with you, you don't need a reason...you only must follow your heart...
kisses&take.care

Camilla said...

fabulous photography..


intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love you blog. AMAZING.

Can you visit and follow my blog?

http://imdiogodantas.blogspot.com

Polina and Olga said...

Beautiful pictures..:)

http://chocojunkies.blogspot.com

Ana said...

You look just like a fairy, plus I know the dress, it's so lovely:)

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! So cute and romantic

http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

Oana Roxana said...

Imi place rochia,culoarea ei fiind una din preferatele mele,dar sunt geloasa pe parul tau. :) E culoarea naturala?

Anonymous said...

Love !
imi place foarte mult nouvelle vague si melodia asta nu cred ca o stiam... deci multumesc.

also love dancing.

oh oh and you are my new favourite blogger :)

kisses :*

Post a Comment