So for the first few days . . .
After the beautiful white cliffs of Dover.
and some very threatening clouds,
we sailed for a full next day at sea.
I'm wearing a white dress from Asos,
with a beautiful orange emboidery detail,
and the lovely Vivienne Westwood & Melissa cherry shoes.







6 comments:
wow, wow, wow Ioana!
amazing photographs, loooove your outfit and those Melissa shoes are so cute:)
this is now a travel blog, mighty jealous
i want those Viv's shoes. Soooo sweet!
♥
uuu i love the shoes :P
Those shoes really has to be the most adorable shoes Ive ever seen :)
Adorable
And your outfit is also very adorable :)
xx
I'm also loving the shoes! But I must say, not very comfortable for more than 2-3 hours, and definitely no long walks. It might depend on the shape of your foot, but still, do bare this in mind.
Post a Comment