In other news . . .
There's also my feature as La Chatterie's Lolita on AloModa with the beautiful photography of Catalin Margescu.
I must also mention two other great friends, who in their turn mentioned me. First there's Alice from Dulapul Bunicii who's happy about the way I wear her very unique accessories. I do hope I make her proud!
The fabulouss Mina from Faboulista who being her usual sweet self sweet mentioned the new website. She's also considering a blog make-over, so do let her know if you have any suggestions or opinions.
And last, but so not least, there's Clare whom I'm sure you all already know from her amazing blog I like Tweet, and who's talking about our Pen Pal adventure here. I'm due a post on the second (and AWESOME) package I received from her, stay tuned ;)
This is all for today, I'll check back soon.
Have a great one!
Hugs and Love,
Moi




16 comments:
i saw your print feature. congrats. u so deserve it! too bad i cant read what it says. and dont mention the mention, hihi. u know that i love advertising you. hahaha
xoxo
mina
Congratulations! You look lovely in all of these!
tweet tweet tweet
x
that's great news, you sure are getting about! be great when you can see it in printed form.
Hey,
I was happy to see that yesterday, am so thrilled and happy 4 u! U r really doing what u like! And I like it that you are becoming a role-model. Tzine-o tot asha!!!
Te imbratzishez si sper sa t vad curand. Eu ma intorc la mijlocul lui August.
Pup
Ioana, I read about you in Sofis mode today and I just have to say that you are SO beautiful and inspiring! The article and the photos are all so great, you have every reason to be proud. I wish there were more people like you out there, who inspire in so many ways, both by intellect and beauty! I will most definitely keep reading your blog now that I've found it thanks to Annika!
I saw the pictures for La Chatterie on alomoda and I have to say that I love them. You look great! And the outfits are beautiful! I adore those dresses :D
Have a nice day!
XO,Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/
congrats!!
pity I don't understand what it says...somebody keen to translate?;;)
congrats Lily :) I'm still very happy for that photoshooting we've done . Bisous
Ioana! I love your blog and I am happy you are back with us. And what a cool surprise that you were portrayed in one of Swedens largest fashion magazines! A nice surprise. Welcome back!
I saw that there were some who asked for a translation so I took my time to do it for you, hope it was okay? Hope I am not destroying the beautiful work of Annika (whom I know threw you will happily read!). I will check in to her blog and ask if it was okay too. But here it goes:
"
'Our clothes is what unites us'
Bukarest. Ioana Gheorghe lives for stories. She would have become a librarian. That didn't happen.
In her blog she writes about journeys, books, photography and movies. She analyses long magazine articles and discuss politic issues. Yet there are no doubts that "Fashezine" is a fashion blog.
-Many seem to think that there is a contradiction in loving books and fashion. But it only about different ways to communicate, to tell stories. To claim that fashion and style is superficial just shows that you have a very superficial understanding for what fashion and style means.
- Our clothes are what unites us. We listen to different music, speak different languages, give our Gods different names - but we all have to go up in the morning, ress and go out to meet the world. And those garments we choose we always reveal who we are. We all have style, no matter if we pretend we don't or not.
So, who is Ioana Gheorghe? What does her clothes tell? Maybe the affinity rather than the contradiction, between fashion and litterature. On the one hand a fashion blogger who loves expensive handbags. On the other hand an analytical 24-year old who cannot decided for Bandelaire, Pie or Shakespeare when she is going to choose favourite writer.
And maybe the city library in Bukarest would have needed just a "colour touch" by Ioana Gheorghes proportions. But the interest to tell stories took her here, in another direction.
- When it comes to clothes it's not the garments we are after, but the idea, the feeling, the dream."
You're so beautiful and inspiring so you can wear my stuff however you want, you’ll make me proud! Kisses :) And the thing you said in the Swedish magazine are so true, I totally agree with you!:)
Having read the article I'd say Ferferi did a pretty good job with her translation - though it says "Beaudelaire, Poe and Shakespeare" and nothing else :P
And I'd say the first few lines are more like "she could have become a librarian. That's not what happened." In the translation it sounds a bit like she tried to become a librarian and didn't succeed, haha!
Anyway, I loved the story, it really shows what I great and complex person you are!
xo Em
I am simply speechless, and it is a rare condition for me.
I do not know where to begin to express how grateful and appreciative I am for your thoughts and words, and for, well, for being you and here. I am honored to know you.
THANK YOU ! And a special thank you to Ferferi for taking the time to translate this for me and us. Thank you !
With all my love,
Ioana
oh thats exciting - thanks for sharing xxxxxxx
Your welcome Ioana. And thanks Emelie! I didn't read it through at all, saw I missed some spelling too now that I read it again.
Your own URL and heaps of articles... Congratulations! It's all looking very, very good. Great to have you back, Ioana! xoxo
Post a Comment