Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Just living is not enough . . ."

. . . said the butterfly fairy, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." wrote Hans Christian Andersen. And it is in his city that we are in now, the lovely Copenhagen


I know it's still canals that we're looking at, but isn't charming?


And some more boats . . .


yet quite impressive ones.


Did do seem to enjoy themselves here . . .


a lot actually :)


Speaking of fun, I have to mention the classy amusement park Tivoli that I visited.





Amusement park snacks are so fun!


and I do am enjoy it.





Plus, with such breathtaking sunsets, how can this not be a fairytale place?


8 comments:

nookie said...

*did you went

nookie said...

it's amazing there, and those treats look yummy!
btw, did went in the spinning carousel thingy?:-s

Ioana Liliana said...

Oh nop I didn't, a bit to much for me. But the treats WERE indeed yummy! haha

A dreamer. said...

oh please, take me now there!

Ioana Liliana said...

would love to *hugs*

ioana said...

aw, you are so lucky! I want to go there too :(
I love these amazing photos(my favourite one is the ones with the red boots). anyway,you are a great photographer!!
Have fun in your lovely vacantion! :)

Hugs, Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/

denise said...

uuuuuuuu the awesomeness :)

janettaylor said...

Great pics, again! :)

Post a Comment