A lot of the things that I love I have open-heartedly presented on this blog. Fashion, that's an obvious one, but also books, magazines, paper . . . Still there is one thing which is very close to my heart and that I have not yet covered. And that is interior design.
When I first entered Amsterdam's Estherea hotel, I was trully impressed. From the sliding wooden front doors to the charming rooms, this hotel is really a sight. But surely it is not the only beautifully decorated hotel I have crossed paths with. Yet what this familly-owned business has more than others, and plenty off, is a warm and, not only welcoming, but also do-please-feel-at-home atmosphere. Trully an example of remarkable hospitality.
Indeed I could go on and on about the wonderful design and great service of this hotel, so I will let you enjoy a few of the pictures that I took while at Estherea. Enjoy ;)
As always . . .

















15 comments:
I absolutely love it, the print mixing is amazing!
That is a spectacular hotel! Beautiful!
♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
So beautiful and cosy, and great pictures!
you are so lucky to have been there :) the place is awesome.
My favourite is the blue wallpaper(and the candy bar, of course). And those fabrics and tapestries are breathtaking. So lavish..
It is really is beautiful
it gives you a kind of... serenity sensation when you look at each detail.
So luxury and I really like those wallpapers! :)
♥
this place looks incredible, looks similar to a hotel i'm going to in wales next week but we will see!
I love it, love it, love it! the photos you took are incredible, it's such a beautiful and warm place! and since you mentioned interior design, check this page here, it's quite something: www.theselby.com.
i love these photos!
& the interior design, yes, let's just say i'm pretty much in love with interiors like this one in general...
xxo
those wallpapers just inspired me to paint something!
wonderful interior, I could live there forever :X
This hotel really looks so cool. I love the old feeling you get. Yet it still feels so fresh and new. However, I am like you. I love interior too but seldom talk about it in my blog either. Why is that? I talk about shopping, food, fashion etc. but seldom interior. Hmm, you inspireed me to perhaps do that soon though! Loved this post. Lovely pics.
You've done it!!:)bv!!
Oh how these rooms are so classic and elegant ♥
*following your blog, would be lovely of you to follow back*
Eda ♥
This is beautiful.. and in my new home, Amsterdam! I will definitely have to check this hotel out :)
x,
www.GlocalGirl.com
Post a Comment