Stefanel Shirt, American Apparel Skirt
H&M hair accessory/brooch, Les Nereides Earrings
H&M bracelet, Vintage rings
belle Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Flat Sandals
As much as I enjoy the cold and as much as I'm looking forward to the colors of autumn, the last summer days are still something to be cherished. A bit melancholic for the ending summer, very thankful for all that it has brought me, delighted about the present, excited about the future. That is how I feel now. I hope everyone had a wonderful summer, because I know I did :)










13 comments:
Oh what a beautiful outfit, it's very romantic! I love the light in these photos, very soft and feminine! :)
Great outfit indeed but I most say I am amazed about your natural face. You have a beautiful face and it's so refreshing to see fashion bloggers post pictures of themselves without any make. Go girl!
you have such a fake smile... pacat, ca in rest esti frumoasa :)
oh summer is my favourite season. I love the atmosphere in these photos, very summery and romantic! you look gorgeous!
Yay for maxi skirts, nude colours and little-to-no make-up. Love it.
S.
@Alex: Since there's no other way of replying . . . if you think I'm beautiful with a fake smile, wait until you see me with the real thing haha! Seriously now, I'm sorry you considered it so, it wasn't my intention, but thanks so much for stopping by!
@Ferferi: I'm actually thinking doing a little post with the (few) make-up items I use . . we'll see :)
@Everyone else: well, you've heard me ;)
xx,
I
I love your photos, they are like old picture postcards. I do adore Autumn, but in the South of Spain we go from summer to winter. I preffer the cooler weather, by now, I am sick and tired of being hot.
Love your blog, sooooooooooooo sweet
Beatiful photos with romantic outfits! Soooo gorgeous!
♥
ioana as i already told u i love this outfit. especially how u wear the skirt. not my favorite item from them but when u wear it u make it look 10 times better. thats cause everything u wear u make it look better. cant wait to see the rest of the stuff from AA and how u styled them.
xoxo
mina
Like a queen :)
these photos are beautiful!
Your look is sooo precious! Really lovely! <3
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
perfect hair colour in my books!
Post a Comment