As I mentioned before I had some good finds at the fabulously fabulous fair from the other weekend. Yet until I manage to do outfit shots with each and every one of them, here's my sneak preview :)
And because I don't seem to get enough of these fairs, yesterday I went to the British Gallery (which just became one of my favourite stores) to attend Fashion Picnic. There where so many beautiful things, but my main purpose was to pick up some wonderful goodies from my friend Lana. I cannot wait to show them properly!
Speaking of Fashion Picnic, can anyone tell me why did the lineup include ChouChou, when the only shoe sector representative was PixieShoes? I just noticed it on my wait out as there was no one I knew at the stand and when I recognised some of the lovely Pixie Shoes.
One more thing before I go submit my kitchen to my first attemt at a pumpkin pie (yaa, I got pumpkins already :) Yesterday my love for fashion wasn't the only one that I took care of, but my passion for books as well with a find from the Gallery, The Lady's Book of Manner, a guide on how to become a perfect lady. How cute is that?
"A sincere regard for the rights of others in the smallest things (as well as in the largest) genuine kindness of the heart; good taste, and self-command, which are the foundation of good manners, are never out of fashion."











15 comments:
uh.....d abia astept noile poze...dar sper sa primesc si eu candva cu imprumut cartea ;) promit ca biblioteca mea va fi destul de ofertanta pentru a rasplati efortul :)
I see velvet, I see lace, pearls and golden chains. That only means one thing: amazing outfit posts are gonna follow soon .
Pumpkin pieeee! Please share the recipe if it turns out good, I've been dying to make some.
S.
I love the bug brooch(?) a lot!
♥
those are awesome items.
You bought the whole fair, didn't you? I love the item that has lace, I am sort of a lace addict. Anyway, I don't think you really need the book, through your pictures,writing, poses you seem to be on the right track. Esti deja o prezenta foarte eleganta. Succes la gatit.
@Inge: oricand! abia astept si eu sa-ti vad biblioteca :):)
@The Hearabouts: you got it, i'm working at the pumpkin pie situation!
@janettaylor: yes a brooch! (which I looove)
@ching: they are, they are !
@Laura: Laura, iti multumesc foarte mult!! Sper sa ne vedem si noi la urmatorul targ :)
xx
Wonderful. I am already looking forwad to seeing all the beauty you are going to show us.
I am sooooooooo glad to have found you and your blog.
Enjoy the rest of Sunday.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Thank you very much for your lovely comment! I think, it helps me a lot by my decision. Your blog is really great.
xx
Can't wait for the follow up photos, that lace one is really pretty.
AAh can't wait to see more :D
And I assume that pie turned out delicious!
love the photos! especially the green bug :)
I could stare at those photos for ages, I love close-up of fabrics and acessories so much! Can't wait for more pictures!
And thanks for your comment)
XXX
There is always something magical about close-ups. It all looks very promising - waiting for more!
the accessories are just amazing and I saw something of black lace: it instantly got my attention and I thought of a photo of Natalia Vodianova and Lara Stone both with lace masks attending the 90 years of Vogue Paris event: beautiful
I really want to see that shoes:x
Post a Comment