Yet I am a firm believe of going out of your comfort zone, so if there's one thing you can count on me for is experimenting. Thus imagine my excitement when the lovely blogger pal Anca Buzea suggested we get together for a makeup session. A negative answers didn't even cross my mind, so last Saturday, I was on my way to my first makeup session in almost over a year.
After lively several hours packed with talk of makeup, fashion, books, restaurants, Vogue, photography and everything else, along with a makeup kit stocked with M.A.C. and Chanel, we present you with the results . . .
After lively several hours packed with talk of makeup, fashion, books, restaurants, Vogue, photography and everything else, along with a makeup kit stocked with M.A.C. and Chanel, we present you with the results . . .
★ She wrote the sweetest article on our recent experince, so do check it out here and see the other results of our fun photoshoot that followed the makeup session ★








36 comments:
you're the most sensual ever:***
Love that pictures! Hair, make-up and dress..perfect!
Oooh, I love Ur make-up!
Total diferit de cum te-am vazut eu aici dar arata bine:) E o schimbare interesanta si parca te face mai misterioasa;))
Love smokey eyes!! :)
xx
lookofstyle.blogspot.com
Parca nu se potriveste foarte bine griul acesta si mi se pare ca ii lipseste ceva machiajului. Cred ca ar fi aratat mai bine cu nuante calde de maro.
i just fell in love with your hair!
Thanks for you lovely comments!
You are a beautiful hair :)
HUGS
It was great having you! :) I love what you did with the pics, nice collage ;)
Culoarea parului e bellisima!!! :)
As incerca si eu un roscat insa mi-e cam teama de faptul ca o sa mi para rau...mai ales ca m-am chinuit cativa ani sa revin la culoarea mea naturala.
Anyway...bellisima!!! :D
You look so lovely in the first picture...the black simple dress really helps the hair and make up to stand out.
You look great! Nice make-up!
Wonderful make up. I do need her inmediately, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. By the way who took those stunning photos. they are out of this world.
Brilliant!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXxxx
oooooh i love your hair!!! what brand and number do you use? (or are you one of those lucky ducks who was naturally born a redhead?)
http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
U look great regardless of what type of make-up you're wearing :P:*
This looks so beautiful on you!
I usualy wear mascara, a peachy blush and lip-balm but I love make-up and when I have enough time I like to experiment!
You should do this more often!
Oh and I loved your previous post, the dress:X
Beautiful look, and I adore your hair. xxx
so fun! and I love your hair, too :)
happy weekend!
the first shot is so film noir! i love it. you're very photogenic
Your makeup looks gorgeous! You have very pretty hair too :) x
you look great with make-up and you should try more and more, see how it comes up!
no change can do harm, right?
♥
the makeup looks great!!
<3 whitney and mallory
You're very beautiful :) And your hair looks perfect, I love the colour!
Great smokey eye! I did something similar with a friend recently and it's a real lesson just to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new.
Your makeup looks really great.
i love this makeup on u. its very sensual and misterous. I actually like anca's makeup. i am not a fan of makeup usually but after seeing all the amazing looks she did i think i want to be more adventurous with my makeup from now on too. her blog is actually quite adictive.
xoxo
mina
P.S. I will be online from now on for the next few days on FB so write me a mess when u're up for chatting. missed talking to u.
that first photo is brilliant! i love the shadows.
The pictures are lovely! Nice make-up.
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Beautiful make up !
http://selenite.weebly.com/
This was an exploration that served you well! I love this on you. It's sexy but not too OTT. You look just beautiful, as always!
♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour
those are great pictures!
and Pina Colada is sooo good. I love it. But i wanted to try some new cocktails last weekend so i didn't make a Pina Colada. Have you ever tried a "Chi Chi"? It's really similar to Pina Colada and very good!
love it:) thanks for stopping by;)! have a great week:) hope to see you more often on my blog!:D
xx
Cylia
Can your hair BE any more gorgeous? Not fair! :-)
Call Me Ishmael
AMAZING
The blog is shedding new light on makeup. Useful information
Post a Comment