Saturday, December 25, 2010

And the winner is . . .


After entering ALL of the comments into the competition, it's finally time to announce our winner. And although I wish everyone could win, this time, there can be only one. So without further ado, I give you the winner of this year's Christmas Giveaway . .

Insomnia !

Congrats!!

Thank you all for being a part of this, and I can't wait to reply to all your sweet comments just as soon as the holiday madness ends. 
Until then, may you all have a very merry Christmas!

9 comments:

lul said...

Ahhh lucky girl!

Sere said...

Congrats to the winner..and Merry Christmas to you Ioana>:D<

xoxo sere

liz said...

Congratulation ! :)

Imsu said...

Oh Sweet! congrats to the winner!
:)
And merry Christmas!
http://the-aili.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

Congratulations to the winner and much love to you my dear friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

btd. said...

Congrats to the winner!

www.janetteria.com said...

Congrats to the winner!

Merry Xmas, darling!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hana Tralala said...

congrats :) You are really lucky :)

Insomnia said...

Can't believe that I won, lucky me! Thanx for the wonderful opportunity!

Post a Comment