Saturday, January 15, 2011

Deer Chanel,


Since it's the weekend, I have a precious satin dress with mosaic embroidery in mind, a Chanel mosaic embroidered satin dress to be more exact. Just looking at the beauty of the craftsmanship, and the creative cut on the shoulders makes me feel the anticipation of a perfect Saturday evening.

Chanel PF2011
 
Hope you have fabulous evenings this weekend!


15 comments:

Cecille said...

the perfect dress!!

Bego said...

beautiful drawing and dress!!

Unknown said...

So cool!

Marc.

fashion doctor said...

absolutely fabulous!love Chanel!

colorsdiary said...

beautiful color, dress & drawing!

denise

mispapelicos said...

Your drawing is magnificent beyond words.
Enjoy your weekend, too.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

amazing dress!!
you're great drawer!

Anaivilo said...

Haha, you look at dresses and have a great Saturday, I sew and am having a great Saturday :D
That collection was amazing :D

HiFashion said...

That Chanel dress is stunning. Have a great weekend.

The student's guide to affordable luxury said...

I must admit that I am not very fond of this dress. I have taken a look at the collection but eventhough the dresses are very welldone, I can't help thinking that many look like theatre costumes instead of elegant dresses to wear on a night out. Am I really the only one thinking this way?

Ima said...

That dress is very cute. And you draw it even better :)

KellyJoy said...

That dress is gorgeous and wonderful picture! I happen to love a little drama in my wardrobe:D

VertAnge said...

Cute!
ps:Pe Pin Travel e un articol care iti va placea cu siguranta. Il gasesti aici: http://www.pintravel.ro/2011/01/prin-new-york-pe-urmele-sex-and-city.html

vdcouture said...

your illustration= totally mind blowing <3

vdcouture

Michaela said...

Amazing illustration!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment