Monday, January 17, 2011

Pin-up gal

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
Marylin Monroe


A style that symbolises the epitome of femininity and that has inspired and will continue to inspire artists, that is pin-up. And I'm doing it in . .

Paul &Joe Sister Stripe Sailor Dress

Topshop Tattoo Tights

Marc by Marc Jacobs Star Shoes


41 comments:

Cecille said...

i like so much your dress and your lipstick !!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this simple very classy look!! chic pictures as always!! gorgeous blog!!

Mihaela Gurău said...

Nice tights!


Love,
Mika
http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

I'm in love with these photos !!!
amazing girl :)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

Alice in vintageland said...

You’re lovely beyond any words I could write here. You know how much I love…everything pinup. I also love the way you styled your hair, the red lips and those tights are the perfect touch, the photos are amazing. Kisses:)

Vertiginoso said...

This (utterly) "Retro GLAMorous" vibrancy shall never cease to sound (so insolently) Timeless, AND your (as mischievous as outstanding) declination of this "pin up-esque" aesthetics perfectly illustrates it Dear !!! "Sulfurous prettiness with a neo Burlesque twist" . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

Maëlle R. said...

AWESOME shoes. My gosh !

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous dear <3
Love your shirt and that tight *_*


xxx
Marc.
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Peacock's Hat said...

Oh my goodness this is completely gorgeous. From the fringe to the stripes to the tights to the shoes.... amazing.

Dasha Soliman said...

Great pictures! You are so beautiful! :)

http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos!! I love your blog!

Anaivilo said...

The last photo is amazingly beautiful! Real good, I'm really impressed :D I love the thights, they have a beautiful print :D

clare_marie said...

Absolutely love those tights and shoes. Goregeous! xx

Andrés Corella said...

I love this outfit is so playful and teasing the shoes are just wow!!

xx
Andy

De Vero said...

Love your tights!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a fantastic outfit! I could not express in words how beautiful your tights and heels are. :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

Anonymous said...

What excellent shoes!

Rags Against the Machine

Ramona said...

Those tights are amazing! I love how You played with this look!Bringing out little details which are so importan shaping this look.
Gorgeous!

xo Ra

Arina said...

adorable tights! I also loveee my pair!
You look fantastic!

Heather Fonseca said...

Great shoes! Great tights! Great sweater! Great everything girl.

Love,
Heather
http://heathersdesignblog.com/

Alice Sidorencu said...

Imi plac la nebunie ciorapii!! Stiu ca erau pe genul asta si bluze? Ma insel? Tare mult as vrea o bluza tattoo like!
Te prinde foarte bine stilul pin-up.

Kisses,
Alice

mispapelicos said...

You are beautiful, and that outfit is fantastic. Love the stripes, the tights, the fab shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Wonderful photographs,as well.
I couldn´t agree more with marylin.
Mil besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

uchie suci utami apsari said...

love the dress and the tight:)

http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

This is such a perfect look. The tights look incredible and the shoes are gorgeous.

VertAnge said...

You are such a pretty sailor pin-up girl!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

My lovely I just love your style and these photographs are fabulous, the shoes are so cute ♥

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Anonymous said...

Pin-up style is something magical - it simply blows minds away. Lovely post, you look great! ~

Mirela Petre said...

oh, deat ioana, there's no stopping you. you are AMAZING :-)

Pin up is a great mix of sensuality, fun, joy and femininity. it will forever be appealing

xx

noone said...

what a cute outfit and loveee those tights! they are so colorful and fun.

you have a great blog, I'm your newest follower!!

Hana Tralala said...

I'm speechless...this would be my favourite pictures so far :)

Views by Laura said...

oh! perfect pin-up look!
love the post
;)

Anna said...

you are so beyond words! love everything about this post! you look so good with bangs:D

lots of hugs
ANNA

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your hair!! How beautiful! I have stumbled across your blog today and it's so lovely!!

I would love for you to follow me over at my blog, and I will do the same in return :)

http://www.thiswildgoosechase.blogspot.com/

Much love xxx

Anonymous said...

Very nice session. You have the look of a doll or a baby :) Amazing shoes!

The Hearabouts said...

You look so pretty with bangs. I know it's quite difficult to turn long hair into bangs using hairpins, I tried it, too :)).

Love the makeup and the playfulness in your eyes. You'd make a great pin-up girl, and I'd love to photograph you posing as one :D.

Hugs,
S.

Anonymous said...

I love your makeup and tights! you look so lovely here =D

Sere said...

You look totally cute with those bangs:X...love the pin-up look so much:x

xoxo sere

Anonymous said...

You caught the essence of the pin up girl very well! The dress is totally cute and the makeup look is gorg! I think I need to go and get myself a new red lipstick! :)

MJ

Anonymous said...

Great post! And definitely one of my favorite quotes... it's so true!

Nuha said...

agh! I love those tights!

Neekoh said...

Everything, from the lipstick to the tights, is perfection. You're too cute!

XXo,
Neekoh

Post a Comment