Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shoe Visualizations

Some say that if you really want something you have to visualize it. I myself am not sure about the degree of truth in this statement, yet it couldn't hurt to try. So visualize I did. And as I'm lucky enough to have a great boyfriend who does amazing drawings I'm now one step closer to four of my dream shoes, that appeared on the catwalk in 2010. 

Which would you like to see materialize?

Valentino Lace Court Shoes by Philip Treacy Spring 2010 RTW
Balenciaga Fall 2010 RTW

Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 RTW
Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte Fall 2010 RTW
All artwork courtesy of Tudor :)

Looking forward to see what 2011 brings us!

 

64 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow..those are amazing! Im totally over the moon with the first pair:)
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a great home decor GIVEAWAY later today, so please join in :)

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Wow, these drawings are absolutely stunning!! :D

x Christine

Imsu said...

Oh wow. This is absolutely gorgeous!
Great post!

http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Now this is a brilliant post.

Insomnia said...

I'm still trying to concentrate on my illustrations, by the lack of time works against me. In my dreams I still see the embellished sparrow mary jane's from Miu Miu. They stole my heart forever.

Btw, I tweeted you about receiving the scarf.
And here's the result <3

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.com/2011/01/2011.html

Sweet said...

really excited with all the gorgeous shoes surrounding us right now...OMG officially a shoewhore now...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

For every Lady Goodman. said...

you are extremely talented. i love the balenciaga!

De Vero said...

You are so talented! Like all of them!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Reg Rodriguez said...

you're so talented!!! these shoes are to die for :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Comtesse de ferveur said...

What a talent! All of these shoes are to die for, but what I like most is how inventive and engaging your post is! I love the shot of the Kirkwoods lined up with what you already have! xxx Comtesse xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooo I love your BLOG:) please follow http://julietspen.blogspot.com/ :))

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic drawings. Love all of them.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Oh this post...darling its fabulous, this is a different post to what I've seen in a while...creative ♥
I do hope you'll follow my blog...

*following your blog*

Eda ♥

Katrim441 said...

I loooove the new fashezine. you post so often now:) love, love, love it!

www.janetteria.com said...

Perfection!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Andrés Corella said...

Great shoes!!! specially Rodarte!..hope you get one of them...or all xD

xx
Andy

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures! :):)

Annika said...

balenciaga! why can't their shoes be cheaper? i would own all of them if they were ):
also beautiful beautiful illustrations. i love them all

http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

Aie Corpuz said...

The McQueens! =)

Henar said...

Wow, I love those, specially the McQueens, so cool!!
xx
www.ohmyvogue.com

Unknown said...

nevermind the shoes, the world is full of "to die for-s", nevermind the shoe designers` genius - that s their job, isn`t it?:))
what i mostly love about this is that you were (again!!) so beautifully inspired and that tudor was so kind and creative to help you materialize your concept for the post.
*-*

Sherin said...

Amazing illustrations. It really looks like the shoes are there, ready to be worn. I have my eye on the McQueen shoes as well.

colorsdiary said...

you 2 are a great team together! the draws, shoes and feet are so visual... awesome.
denise

AurėjaFėja said...

Love them all! Want them all! XD

Stop by times
http://aurejafeja-perpetuo.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

My vote goes to Balenciaga!!!

KellyAnn said...

Great post! it was a fun read. fab ideas, the Balenciaga - works of art! I love the cubist style heel.
your man is a talented artist.

Anonymous said...

I like all, I would try the Nicholas Kirkwood ones...but for a more comfortable usage I would chose the Balenciaga shoes - great for a night in a club or a walk in the spring time, hihi. Nice drawings!!!

Heather Fonseca said...

Did he do them on Adobe Illustrator? I'm so jealous. Still haven't been able to do anything decent on the program.

Wonderful drawings!!!

Love,
Heather
http://heathersdesignblog.com/

Cara said...

Oh Rodarte; be mine <3.

burcu d. said...

I LOVE these balmain shoes...amazing work!



We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

Burcu

Le pirate said...

i am so impressed with this post! This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!

www.passportsandprada.com

xoxo Summer

Anonymous said...

My pick would be the Valentino lacy ones.

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend is exceptionally talented, is e a fashion student? Such details.....

I would love the Valentino shoes to materialize in my closet please.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

Lee Oliveira said...

Balenciaga and Valentino shoes collections were my favourite of this season.
I can't wear them but I would definitely photograph
Lee x

classiq said...

The first pair is divine! These sketches are so amazing!

Ana said...

Thank you Ioana, please take care because it's some kind of virus in the air :(.

Dasha Soliman said...

So beautiful! :)

http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

michelle said...

Most men seem to be attracted to women wearing high heels shoes,All women like the fashion Alexander McQueen Shoes
Alexander Mcqueen Heart Peep Patent Pump black red sole
Alexander Mcqueen Heart Peep Patent Pump red
Chloe Women Capretto Leather Ballerina Flats

Thelma Frayne said...

These are beautiful- even more beautiful than I imagine the shoes could ever be!

I would love these illustrations to adorn my bedroom wall!

M said...

wow, AMAZING illustartions!
Thanks for sharing!
And thanks for stopping by my blog, Belles&Rebelles and for your comment! LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower! xoxo

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Don't forget to check out the giveaway that is currently running at my blog too!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first pair ♥

Closet Fashionista said...

Great drawings! That is so cool :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

STYLE'N said...

wow did you do these? they are amazing. thanks for stopping by my blog b/c now I have found yours too :) I love blogs with creative art and photography. Happy New year!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Ah Great choices!!! I'm in love.

I would visualize a minivan. Not as sexy as shoes but as an almost new mommy, it sounds heavenly :).

Anonymous said...

amazing illustrations! those shoes are delicious!
i'm following on bloglovin!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

erica said...

wow these all look amazing. That first pair is gorgeous.

xo

Couture Carrie said...

These illustrations are absolutely exquisite!
Wow!
What stunning footwear!

xoxox,
CC

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, these are all so amazing!!!!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Gorgeous illustrations! absolutely adore the first! Both of you are extremely talented! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Sara Lee Bentley said...

These are all beautiful sketches but I'll pick the Valentinos -- they look like little, lacy clouds!
Thanks for your visit and comment :)

Erica Wark said...

wow... this is super cool... very inspiring!!

I wish I wasn't so tall so I could wear beautifully unique shoes like those!! Haha

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you now!! Hope you can follow me back :)

All the best in 2011!

xx

www.ericawark.com

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

What unbelievable illustrations! I'm in love with the Kirkwoods! xo

Cafe Fashionista said...

Wow! I love love the Valentino's - absolutely incredible!! :)

becca said...

Did you sketch these?

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Beautiful drawings. The first and last pair are my favorites!


Kristine. Or Polly.

maggeygrace said...

Wow. These are STUNNING. I love these. The Valentino pair (the first one) is without a doubt my favorite. I'm drooling!

Anonymous said...

all four are amazing, but i've got to say, the Nicholas Kirkwood's are my favourite, <3
http:/intotheforbidden.blogspot.com/

Special Koko said...

Valentino Lace Court Shoes :D:x

kate said...

Stunning Post!!!

velvet cupcakes

Catita said...

I am a sucker for shoes, all these drawing are so inspirational!
xoxo
Catita

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome drawings! I'm totally swept off my feet by the Valentino lace ones <3

Mihaela Gurău said...

Wow, the last pair of sandals are amazing!! I love them!

http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/

Dominique Ernest said...

great...

Post a Comment