Saturday, January 8, 2011

Turquoise Blue

Even if sunny, outside is still quite cold. Yet that shouldn't stop us from enjoying this weekend or interrupt our (I count I'm not alone in this) dreams of distant shores and more friendly weather.

Stay indoors with a good book, or go out and play. Either way, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!





















Bijoux Heart Plique a Jour Glass Earrings

Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Brooch

Egyptian Perfume Bottle

Bill Bryson At Home


34 comments:

ching said...

wow those stuff are so cute and dainty.

fashion doctor said...

wonderful pics,wonderful color!

Christine @ Fanciful Vision said...

Ooh, fabulous pics! Gotta love turquoise! :)

Loredana said...

so cute <3

Dasha Soliman said...

Beautiful picture!

http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wonderful colors <3

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic photos. What a pleasure!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bhushavali said...

Lovely jewellery in one of my fav. colors!!!
Just came across your blog and loved it a lot..
Do drop by mine sometime...
Fashion Panache

colorsdiary said...

i so love this color!!!

can wait for the day when i find the perfect shoes in this color. u made my day sunny and bright. thanks :)

denise

Alice in vintageland said...

Oh, I love so much turquoise jewelery, you'd better hide that snake brooch when I'm coming to visit!:)

MARTA said...

Love turquoise and all these details are just so beautiful...you did a great job in putting them together!

Kristina said...

love your snake ring :)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

For every Lady Goodman. said...

i saw that ring on net-a-porter and was debating for the longest time to get. i regret not getting it now!

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Love turquoise and loving this gorgeous post xx Comtesse xx

Baby Budget Blog said...

Very pretty shots!

Come enter my vintage Razza Elephant Necklace giveaway!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Special Koko said...

such lovely pictures :x

Alma said...

Amazing like always! Have a beautiful weekend like you!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photos!!! I love them all!
this snake-thing(is it brooch??) is amazing!!
very cute all :)

Ioana Liliana said...

I'm so glad you like it my lovely ladies! And yes, Sylwia you're right, the snake is really a brooch :)

xx

Mihaela Gurău said...

These photos remind me of summer and the seaside!!
http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/

Michaela said...

Beautiful pictures, the brooch is so pretty!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

hi darling. thanks for stopping by me- what an amazing blog you have! i love it. this post is so sweet.
definitely following
hope you're having a wonderful weekend
xx

Unknown said...

I love everything turquoise about you:)

Dreams Size Zero

Hana Tralala said...

The pictures are so beautiful, that i really would hank them on the wall. They make me think about beautiful things :) seriously. have a lovely weekend too, Ioana :)

Anonymous said...

oh, the snake brooch and the ship in the bottle. Just lovely photos.

Insomnia said...

I went to see The Tourist yesterday and spend today with my bf, but now I'm back to studying here. First exam is on monday, ugh... So no playing for me.

Sandra Leiva said...

Love the Snake Brooch, so cute! <3

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Kenneth Jay Lane is one of my favorites! I'm so jealous you have a piece (I think i'd like an animal bangle from him), the turquoise snake is so pretty :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Marta G. said...

Beautiful color!
Kiss

Tima said...

I just love your hair!!

Bows and Lavender Lips

KellyJoy said...

Your display is so perfect, just lovely:)

Sweet said...

I love the hair and the photos...really beautiful...and great jewelry too..

Kisses
sweet
PensandLens

anni said...

fabulous colors and pieces !

iammademoiselle said...

I love turquoise on jewelry!!
You've got a great collection!!:)

Stop by sometime dear:)

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment