Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring & Magazines

spring_magazines_0

Spring seemed to be finally making an appearance today, so with the hope of a warmer, 

peep-toe friendlier season ahead and armed with a more colorful attire 

I went searching for some new inspiration in the form of 

my favourite fashion mags.

The new Net-a-porter magazine had already arrived in the mail and I had high hopes

for the new issue of Jalouse. And to my utter surprise I not only find the latter,

but also the Holy Grail of this season's fashion mags:

Elle Collections!

Ever since I saw Susie Bubble's review of it I have been craving it, dreaming about it,

and hoping it will magically appear in a magazine store in Bucharest. 

Yet I had low expectations of me stumbling upon it on a random 

Saturday morning.

But that is exactly what happend, thus I will most probably be home-bound 

for the next two days devouring its wonderful content.

spring_magazines_1

spring_magazines_2
spring_magazines_3
spring_magazines_4
spring_magazines_5
spring_magazines_6

spring_magazines_7

I'm anxiously clutching my new mags in . .

Topshop Swing Coat

Zara Dress

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag

Marc by Marc Jacobs Belt

RayBan Sunglasses

Wolford Tights

Marc Jacobs Shoes


As for the mags . . here are Elle Collections, Jalouse, and Net-a-Porter

spring_magazines_8

Christopher Kane does it again with an amazing neon colored collection dubbed "Princes Margaret on acid" 
How perfect is that?
spring_magazines_9

Two words. Bright. Colors.
spring_magazines_10

Such a great selection of street style photos, Look at the hair! Look at the teddy bear bag! Look at all the shoes!
spring_magazines_11

The photographers seem to love Anna dello Russo
spring_magazines_12

And so do the guys and girls at Net-a-porter
spring_magazines_13

and so does Elle Collections . .
spring_magazines_14

Front-row diaries + pre- show notes = LOVE
spring_magazines_15
spring_magazines_16

And the original content does not stop here for this season's Elle Collections . . 
with advice for the upcoming season
spring_magazines_17

and whimsical DIYs . . this is a 'to be continued' for sure :)
spring_magazines_18

How are you lovelies spending the weekend?

xx

30 comments:

Andrea said...

great post!!


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really want the Elle Collections magazine too! Must purchase it when I need come across it! Beautiful outfit too!!

www.beckydazzler.com

Andreea♥ said...

Lovely pics! Beautiful outfit!

fashion doctor said...

you are so sweet!!!love your outfit,stylish, lovely and fabulous!pupici

Freya said...

Such great pages!

xo
F

www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

You look fantastic in that shade of blue. And the colour of your hair is in the bright day light is even more stunning.
I get Elle Spain. I do not know if it is the same. But it is really good.
Enjoy your weekend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

San said...

Lovely post and sooo understandable. I'll have to look for Elle collections too. The shoes, sigh, if only some of those were on sale in Leipzig. But no, total boredom in Leipzigs shoe stores.

Today I tried to get the supplies for a fashion DIY project and failed totally, I got literally not one supply! Lol. Tomorrow I'll revamp a stool of mine and enjoy an offline day. Wohoo.

By the way I absolutely loved your last post. Those pearls look exquisite in your hair. Wonderful.

Enjoy your magazines.

Anonymous said...

Your coat is adorable! So perfect :)

Yasmeen said...

I love the shoes :) They're so simple and chic. And your hair is the most badass color! Is it natural? I love it.

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Anonymous said...

You look so spectacular with your fiery red hair contrasting with your turquoise coat!!!

Have a great weekend.

Love

Tashrin

ching said...

holy cow that coat on you is dazzling!

Shybiker said...

Love the tights and shoes. Classic beauty.

Rebeccak said...

It looks beautiful! I love the weekend papers and a biiiggg pot of coffee!

Alice in vintageland said...

I love the Sailor Moon vibe of your outfit!:))) Your red hair in the sunlight is breathtaking! I'm super excited for the new season, I'm all about the bright colors!:)

Anaivilo said...

Well, those are like candy to fashion eyes! :D I really need to see a recap of Spring collections and oh yes...I cannot wait to wear more colors! :D

Costin M said...

"my dog modelled for Mulberry" :))hilarious

Anonymous said...

your sunglasses are a color combo of the coat and your hair. that is lovely :)

Imsu said...

Your hair is just heavenly!
Plus your coat is gorgeous.

As I Like It

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

That is the most perfect coat. I love the colour and the detail. I'm looking forward to Spring too - it's blowing hot and cold here at the moment.

Alma said...

Ce bine ca am avut si noi o zi cu soare... Ca vad ca iar s-a intors iarna. Se pare ca nu vrea sa ne lase deloc.
Ai reusit sa faci niste poze superbe. Iar pardesiul e atat de frumooooos!! M-am indragostit de el!

colorsdiary said...

your photos are great, i love them sun hope to see it soon more often.
thanks for sharing the inspiration you got these days

denise

Hannah said...

love your outfit, the coat is awesome! great collection of magazine too, I love ELLE collections


Bow Dream Nation xx

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i always love looking at street style and styles of editors -- they have the most interesting outfits! <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Stilistele said...

llove the outfit. by the way, there is a Romanian edition of Harper's Bazaar Collections..it's pretty good, same as Elle Collections :**

Meg said...

I'm addicted to magazines and I love your style too!I follow u,follow me back,if u like,on http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
xoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

Great sunnies!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ellie Lee said...

I love your shots!!! SO pretty! Your coat goes with your dress perfectly and your shoes are the cutest things ever!!

Irina said...

Just came across your blog! have to say that its great! love your style! check out my blog and follow if you like it and i will do the same in return! :))
www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
kisses!

Anonymous said...

love the coat, on you looks even better because with your hair looks amazing!!!! love it!!!!
I´m in need of new magazines too!!!
xx
So! www.my-philosophie.com

Luna Tiger said...

your coat is so lovely !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Post a Comment