Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sorbet colored fabrics and other sweets

la_chatterie_showroom_1

Asking yourself what to do on a beautiful weekend day? Why not visit a new fashion showroom? It's the perfect leisure day activity for a young socially active lady! :)

Well . . . leaving the retro advertisments slogans aside, this is exactly what I did on one recent, and rare, sunny day: visit LaChatterie & Pixie Shoes 's new showroom.

la_chatterie_showroom_2
So with my Asos hat, Juicy Couture Jacket, H&M Dress, Marc by Marc bag, and MiuMiu's

la_chatterie_showroom_3
I entered a world full of color

la_chatterie_showroom_4
pretty details
la_chatterie_showroom_5
quirky fabrics

la_chatterie_showroom_6
and all sorts of eye candy

la_chatterie_showroom_7
what to try on first?

la_chatterie_showroom_8
ah! more eye candy :)

la_chatterie_showroom_9
should we start with a couple of Spring skirts?

la_chatterie_showroom_10
or a lovely summer dress (of which I only to get half a picture..)

la_chatterie_showroom_11
getting distracted by more adorable details

la_chatterie_showroom_12
and some sweet memories

la_chatterie_showroom_13
candy bar yarn

la_chatterie_showroom_14

la_chatterie_showroom_15
la_chatterie_showroom_16
la_chatterie_showroom_17

la_chatterie_showroom_18
talking shoes

la_chatterie_showroom_19
and speaking of shoes, let's not forget the pastel colored Pixie Shoes

la_chatterie_showroom_20
la_chatterie_showroom_21
this really is a space for all beautiful things

la_chatterie_showroom_22
and whose lovely shoes I see there?

la_chatterie_showroom_23
Iulia's of DreamSizeZero! Who, by the way, is promoting the showroom's first event...

The launch of LaChatterie & Pixie Shoes showroom and 1 year of Bucharest Style

Hope to see my fellow Bucharest fashion bloggers there tomorrow! :)

and speaking of fashion events for this week  . . .
Don't forget about the only contemporary jewelry fair in Bucharest: Autor. I know I can't wait!
la_chatterie_showroom_24
For all of you who will be able to come to these events I can't wait to see you there! And for everyone else, I hope you have a colorful end of the week!


ioana_liliana_fashezine


35 comments:

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

Wow. I can look at those photos for ages! You look so beautiful, such a well-styled outfit.. As for your Miu-Mius, I came across your blog the first time because of them))

xx

Isabelle said...

Lilly thank you again for your visit and for these wonderful photos :* you are too a sweet candy and I'm so happy and honored to have as my friend . Lots of kisses cherie :***

Anaivilo said...

I will surely come! Can;t wait to see you again! :D And those shoes on you... OMG it's so painful to see them, I simply love them :D

Andrea said...

love your hat and i want your shoes! :))

you look wonderful!


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

Collections said...

Beautiful pictures per usual. I love love love your mui muis!!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Anonymous said...

I would come, for sure, but...huh, too far for my weekend :) I will be satisfied with the photos you'll be taking :)

Anonymous said...

the skirts are wonderful! and all the details of this showroom seem incredible. I wish they'd extend around the country :)

HiFashion said...

The showrooms both look so beautiful. Everything is definitely really pretty.
Those spring skirts are adorable and I love those pastel shoes.

You look really pretty as well. I love your eye make up.

Fajr Muhammad said...

Love the showroom and the polka dots are darling!

Unknown said...

i love your polka dots, and adorable hat!!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Follow Me!

Alice in vintageland said...

You have to be the most adorable girl in the world!!! That hat of yours killed me, so beautiful and it look even better on your lovely red hair. And polka dots - you know how I feel about them! I can't wait to see you at the launch of the showroom tomorrow. Kisses:)

Meesh said...

Your outfit today has a very Madeline flair to it (well, a grown-up and less troublesome Madeline!) Very cute.

Also, holy droolworthy showroom pictures! The pastels are drawing me in this year--I cannot fight it any longer.

Unknown said...

but your posts are adorable! Excellent shots!
^^

Federica Delprino said...

THE SHOES **
The hat is adorable too :)
And I really love these dresses!

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

Federica Delprino said...

*I mean, YOUR shoes :)
I really love them! Miu miu <3

htpp://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

What a lovely shop! And your shoes are the best. :)

Sophistique Noir Dark Fashion Blog

Stilistele said...

you look lovely as always; great pics and hate it that I am not from Bucharest!!!!ohhh

out of order said...

Oh my I love the photos of you! that hat is gorgeous, as is your outfit, I keep searching for a shorter-brimmed floppy hat <3

Yajaira said...

i like the polka dotted skirt

Plami said...

Lovely outfit!!! Very lady-like and playful! All the pictures are so colorful and pretty! Thanks for making me smile on a gloomy morning :)

XoxO
PLami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Insomnia said...

There're so many beautiful pieces there, sigh!

Imsu said...

Wow. All your pictures look so fresh. I can never capture photos like that!
And your shoes! MIU MIU! ahhhh..
Plus, I think I will pick up that hat from ASOS too. Really nice

http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

Bo3mia said...

What a lovely showroom! It feel pretty much as some sort of wonderland! :)

Yasmine said...

Great inspiration! Just amazing!

xoxo

http://www.littlepinkdresss.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

Fabulous photos Ioana.
Loving the mixture of patterns in black and white in that sea of colours.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Costin M said...

owning the look. :D

Alice Sidorencu said...

I`m insane about dots and i love your blazer. Mixed with those shoes is killing me!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are mesmerizing! And those shoes, which I've seen a lot before, are giving me a rush thru my body :) You wear them so breath-takingly, good job! And I usually get this excited only from makeup ;) xoxo Lili

colorsdiary said...

uuuu great post and a lot of reasons to feel inspired!
denise

Sam said...

The pictures are adorable, love the colorful yarn :) Your shoes are amazing! Great look!

fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

Melly said...

I like your red hair. beautiful outfit. :)
Shall we follow each other? Let me know. I´d glad.
Have a nice day.

www.janetteria.com said...

I love those shoes and Ur polka dots jacket!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Anonymous said...

So lovely - cool blog

cristina petre said...

great blog, i'm following from now on;)

Anonymous said...

I love pxie shoes and the coloured dresses. I have some shoes like pixie shoes which are buyed from http://www.deincaltat.ro/ . What do you think about these shoes?

Post a Comment