You sound so nice, Ioana!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ioana, that drawing is wonderful, and that video is so funny (at the beginning!), touching and sweet!
you're a doll and that pretty much says it all :) uite ca mi-a iesit si o rima :)xoxo,meelusha
You are so sweet! How nice that you made the video and that cardboard. I`m waiting for the surprise :DVeronicawww.vboutique.ro
You're unique in every single way. This video is the perfect example. :)Love
happy belated birthday!!! http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
awh, your too sweet ^^ and you speak wih such a lovely accent :$ sorry, just wanted to say that :$ x
You were so lovely in the video! You are most welcome darling! :D
Aww happy late birthday! Sorry I didn't get to say it on your actual birthday!
that is so great of you to do that draw and the short film, i m really impressed :)hey, u have a great voice as well ;)denise
Lovely video! Keep on going!http://de-vero.blogspot.com
aaah we`ve heard your pretty voice! I feel like I know you more!lots of loveANNA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!so so so adorable!!! This is why we love you!!! :***
Such a sweet video, happy belated birthday, love your outfit!Christine
Lovely post!
I loved this video! You defintiely need to make more. And the thank you card was so sweet!
I was wondering... have I told lately... "Happy B-Day" ?? : ) Even though it was few days ago, this month is entirely dedicated to you.The video is wonderful, it is absolutely YOU and I will watch it every day until you come back, so that I won't miss you too much!Ok now, stop before becoming much too pathetic : )!Soooo, for the last time (this day :p)-> Happy B-Day!!!!<3
Aww! this is SO cute :) I love the way you had your hair too :)Love, vanillahttp://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/
I am late to wish you happy birthday????xxhttp://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
Happy belated birthday!
You are such a sweetie :) Cute video and a beautiful card :)
Thanks for the comment on my blos and Happy belated birthday to you!=) I turned 30th the 19th of May. Love the dresses in your last post and it's so fun with new young designers.http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com
Hahaha Your video made me laugh so much!! :) You're super cute!
23 comments:
You sound so nice, Ioana!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ioana, that drawing is wonderful, and that video is so funny (at the beginning!), touching and sweet!
you're a doll and that pretty much says it all :) uite ca mi-a iesit si o rima :)
xoxo,
meelusha
You are so sweet! How nice that you made the video and that cardboard. I`m waiting for the surprise :D
Veronica
www.vboutique.ro
You're unique in every single way. This video is the perfect example. :)
Love
happy belated birthday!!!
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
awh, your too sweet ^^ and you speak wih such a lovely accent :$ sorry, just wanted to say that :$ x
You were so lovely in the video! You are most welcome darling! :D
Aww happy late birthday! Sorry I didn't get to say it on your actual birthday!
that is so great of you to do that draw and the short film, i m really impressed :)
hey, u have a great voice as well ;)
denise
Lovely video! Keep on going!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
aaah we`ve heard your pretty voice! I feel like I know you more!
lots of love
ANNA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
so so so adorable!!! This is why we love you!!! :***
Such a sweet video, happy belated birthday, love your outfit!
Christine
Lovely post!
I loved this video! You defintiely need to make more. And the thank you card was so sweet!
I was wondering... have I told lately... "Happy B-Day" ?? : )
Even though it was few days ago, this month is entirely dedicated to you.
The video is wonderful, it is absolutely YOU and I will watch it every day until you come back, so that I won't miss you too much!
Ok now, stop before becoming much too pathetic
: )!
Soooo, for the last time (this day :p)-> Happy B-Day!!!!
<3
Aww! this is SO cute :) I love the way you had your hair too :)
Love, vanilla
http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/
I am late to wish you happy birthday????
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/
Happy belated birthday!
You are such a sweetie :) Cute video and a beautiful card :)
Thanks for the comment on my blos and Happy belated birthday to you!=) I turned 30th the 19th of May. Love the dresses in your last post and it's so fun with new young designers.
http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com
Hahaha Your video made me laugh so much!! :) You're super cute!
Post a Comment