There's something about the warm seasons that makes me consider all fruit prints and accessories as appropriate for anyone past kindergarten. Cherry related accessories are a favourite all year long, yet just wait till spring comes along to see me start hoarding anything that has an apple, banana, kiwi, or any other fruit print. You might recall me mentioning my fruit madness before, but now I'm here to warn you that it's only getting worst.
Still, as I think about it more and more, it might not be as silly as I first thought after all. Just like Carrie once asked, when did life stop being fun, and start being scary? There's nothing wrong in indulging an innocent guilty pleasure, because if we don't make fashion, and especially life, fun, no one else will do it for us. So why shouldn't we all start looking at life through a pair of pink-tinted lenses, or, if you will, a pair of apple shape sunglasses? It might brighten up your entire mood :)
Am I being too optimistic? Maybe. But it doesn't hurt to try, as no one else is responsible for your own happiness, but yourself. What say you? Which quirky accessory can change your entire day, and take it from bleah to fruitastic?







Stefanel Top / Asos Skirt
Asos Sunglasses / Stefanel Bracelets / Musette Belt
D&G Clutch / Asos Espadrilles
M.A.C. Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Treat Me Nice
Lancome L'Absolu Rouge - 131


60 comments:
I love love looooooooooove this outfit!!
awesome pictures and look!love the first photo!So original!kisses
www.cailinplace.blogspot.com
love the outfit and the glasses, definitely gettin' them! :))
oh girl, i love fruit madness, so it looks amazing on you (yes i want those sunnies). what an amazing look and i love love the colors so so much. the green and the black are just insane together. i am a huge fan of maxi skirts but it is very hard to find the perfect one. let me tell you, this one is perfect. the shoes and the bracelets are absolutely perfect and the finishing touch.
You're the one and only person I know that can wear that yellow nailvarnish!!! You look like a fairy instead of a zombie with it haha! I cannot wear it, my complexion and hair color are against yellow on my nails!
Btw, you look wonderful, really!
you are sooo cute i love the red/green combo!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
You mix colors fabulously. Anything new would pretty much make my day fruitastic.
Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com
I love your D&G´s clutch
Love this look...the color, stripes, and florals are so much fun together!
AMAZING....PERFECT MIX OF COLORS.....I AM JUST TO AMAZED...
XOXO
GABRI
Absolutely beautiful colors!!! You look oh so summery, indeed! I love cherry and strawberry prints, as well. Haven't seen much of other fruits but I think I'd like those, too! :)
Books and Looks
Enter my Birthday Giveaway and you could win a $25 gift card to your favorite store!
You look like a delectable dessert, so pretty! Those shades are darling, and I adore your D&G clutch.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
you look adorable
love your hair
love the eye make up - cute
and the whole look with the nail color - cute
I absolutely love everything about this post.
those are one pair of fun sunglasses! you're tempting me...:)
hmm, I think that bags, any color, any type.. ok, ok, with a few exceptions:)
Woah you look so fashionable and pretty! I love the photos! Wish i could pull off maxi skirts like that!
omg!! wonderful! :)
wow you look so pretty! love the skirt and the sunnies!
Love the sun glasses. They look great against your complexion and with your hair.
Amazing outfit the skirt is just gorgeous! Your glasses are so cool! And you are totally right we must make life fun, no one else will do it for us!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
Gorgeous skirt and I love your glasses! I have a big watermelon clutch that always makes me smile! Love your 'fruity' post :)
totally love the outfit! that skirt is crazy beautiful! and ofc the glasses!
hugs
ANNA
You`re so crazy and cool!! nice,nice,nice :)
Kisses
This outfit's amaaazing, Ioana! It's all in the details, and I believe it has something to do with the sunglasses and the lipstick (this shade looks great on you). I'd say more things, but I think the photos speak for themselves.
My pick would be a pear-shaped ring, worn with a lemon-print dress. Recipe for a fuitylicious day :).
Hugs,
S.
Oh I love your apple sunglasses and the colours. That green colour goes so well with your skin and hair :) xxx
Such true words. At first thought I wanted to say I don't have such accessories, but on second and third thought..
My turquoise and my japanese (just got it yesterday) handbags are certainly things that make my day, same goes for my Hello Kitty socks. XD
However, during the day I'm almost always fine, it's the evenings and nights that are sometimes hard on me. Then I turn to my movie collection and reading Marry Poppins. Nothing better to shut down the scary part of the world. And in the morning I'm fine again.
Your skirt is fabulous and those glasses are such fun. Such a chic and fun outfit. You look fantastic.
Have a fruitastic new week.
well, personally i'm "fighting" each day for a drop of happiness.
and now i love your outfit, it creates a pretty state of mind. i see it that way.
kindest,
a dreamer.
OMG you look so lovely! I wanted very badly those ASOS shoes in turqoise, I am still drooling over them. They look fantastic! :D And the sunglasses are so yummy ;)
You look fabulous!
yes awesome! I love that you manage to make apple sunnies look chic - only you could!!
I love your whole outfit :)
Especially your shoes and
Gorgeous! Love everything about your outfit!
this look is stunning..love the skirt and shoes and your hair..omg!
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
YES to the green striped skirt, yes to the yellow nail polish and yes to the apple shades...sooo cute!
www.plentyforpennies.com
You look absolutely yum in those fruit-shaped sunnies babe! And Love your maxi-skirt too!!! :)
Genius skirt, I love it!!
You look amazing! Again! Many many many kisses for a fab girl! :*
I love your apple shades! Great minds think alike. I had my nails painted yellow few weeks ago too.
nail shade, OPI, need sunglasses.
Check out my blog post on it.
Poison
Really cute sunglasses! Such a fun, vibrant outfit!
This is such a GORGEOUS outfit! Love that maxi skirt & bag & your sunnies are the cutest!!
xoxo
http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-coral-outfit.html
cute post and amazing outfit *_*
As ever, your post is a true piece of art. Loving everything you are wearing.
besos, my dear Ioana.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Summer is definitely the perfect time to start wearing fun prints as well.
You look gorgeous in the green skirt and that bag is really pretty.
hihi, this outfit just brings a smile to my face...an admirative one, of course! the sun glasses are genius!
if you know how to wear them, no outfit is silly or too childish, the right attitude will make all the pieces work! I usually feel most fun and childish in my Darimeya dresses, I just adore their playfull prints!
xoxo,
meelusha
those apple sunnies gives that perfect touch to this wonderful look!
What kind of nail polish this is?
That yellow shade is amazing!
♥
xoxo Ra
beautiful pictures! and these sunglasses are so amazing!
x
love the nail polish <3 I mean , I am never able to dye my nails yellow without smudging it all around my fingers. Plus : I adore the sunglasses.
alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
Don't you have a hard time taking care of those red curls? I mean red is difficult to keep.
Awww, those sunglasses!♥♥♥
Beautiful look, as always!I don t even know what I like more!The clutch is to die for and those sunglasses look so cute on you!Love it!xoxo
I am in love with the color combination you chose!!! and the sunglasses are amazing! :*
i love colors and seeing this cannot make me otherwise than happy
love the clothes and the makeup :)
what a stunning outfit!
xoxo
mina
Love it, love it, love it! Great outfit, so inpirational!
oh gosh, your blog is so insanely beautiful, just a maze full of all kinds of wonderful
Ohh I just love all these colours, they are so pretty together! Your D&G purse is especially gorgeous!
Hollie
lipstick and balloons
I love your nails and wow, your hair color!! Can I ask you what was the color that the hairstylist used to result such a beautiful color ? I wanna try it :) Please!!!! Un gran beso!
That's one epic gif! I love the outfit and the glasses are delicious, I’m a big fan of fruits and an even bigger fan of sunglasses. You're unforgettable (I just have to quote the classic with this one).
I love everything about this outfit!
Well check you out with the gifs!
Post a Comment