
I don't feel like I'm exaggerating when saying that there's nothing like the feeling of a crisp Sunday right after a good Summer rain. The air is fresh, natures seems revived, and everything looks clean and new. I for one didn't come up with anything new as my obsessive personality strikes again, for instance I'm still fascinated with denim. This time it's not flare jeans, or a denim dress, but a pair of worn-out boyfriend jeans. Very comfortable, of course, and casual enought to make a proper white jacket appropriate for a lazy Sunday out.
As it is, it was quite an eventful Sunday. So what did I learn today?
☆ Sunday mornings are best spent in bed.
☆ Don't be afraid to walk bearfoot in the grass.
☆ If you're not going to ignore strangers completely, then be nice and smile at them.
☆ The things you have, or even the thoughts you have are not what define you, but what you do.
☆ Kittens really are the cutest thing.
☆ Exercise and stay active.
☆ And, as cheesy as it might sound: go after your dreams.
As it is, it was quite an eventful Sunday. So what did I learn today?
☆ Sunday mornings are best spent in bed.
☆ Don't be afraid to walk bearfoot in the grass.
☆ If you're not going to ignore strangers completely, then be nice and smile at them.
☆ The things you have, or even the thoughts you have are not what define you, but what you do.
☆ Kittens really are the cutest thing.
☆ Exercise and stay active.
☆ And, as cheesy as it might sound: go after your dreams.






Zara White Jacket
H&M Cotton T-Shirt
Current/Elliott Boyfriend Jeans
Thrifted Off-White Shoes
Love Moschino Shopper Bag

62 comments:
Those jeans look perfect and with white..ahh, wonderful! Love the post!
ohh the jeans and bag are fabulous! you look gorgeous :)
God I so love that jacket and how it looks together with those jeans! Gorgeous look, that pure white suits you perfectly :D
Love the Blazer - cute bag
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/
What a gorgerous Sunday morning - and you're looking lovely as usual.
I love denim :)
love your adorable bag!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Such an inspiring post. I love this: "☆ Don't be afraid to walk bearfoot in the grass."
I try to do that often (I've even walked home from the grocery store barefoot last summer) but I always realize how many bug bites and scrapes I have the next day :( Being one with nature is tough!
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
love the bag!!!
http://flysongbird.blogspot.com
Great outfit..loving the color on the shoes, mmm minty!...The bag is absolutely fabulous..and have I ever told you I adore your red hair!?
xx
Andy
The Black Label
Such a great outfit! And yes, Sunday mornings are best in bed! :)
http://www.blackandblondeone.com/
Totally agree on Sunday and bed :) Love how you style this look!!!
"so fresh and so clean", great bag! it spices up the whole outfit!
xoxo,
meelusha
My all weekends goes in bed only.. :)
love your bag and blazer.
love the boyfriend jeans with heels!! :)
Spune-mi te rog cum rezisti la stresul cu vopsitul, eu am renuntat la culoare din cauza asta.
Love that bag,amazing print/pattern x
such a smart outfit, Sunday best.
agreed about kittens :P
Worn out bf jeans are definitely the most comfortable! I love your ones, and they go so well with the white.
And love the things that you learnt.
love the look! I have a similar pair of jeans and I've been wearing them all summer- they're sooooo comfy!!
Ador tinuta! Ma faci sa imi doresc un blazer alb! :O
You look so relaxed, so fresh and pretty!
Love the jeans and the bag!
I love, love your bag.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Gorgeous look! I love your bag!
Love this look :)
I love to watch kitten videos on youtube, they just cheer me up to no end.
And agree, we should chase our dreams... a lot of us simply forget with our busy lives, but one must do so in order to be truly happy xxx
I love the look and your things-I-ve-learned-section :D
Thank you for inspiring me!!
xx
love love love your blog!!!!! happy 4th. def followed :)
I want this shopper bag!
Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·
ah ce dragut!
si ceasul, de unde este ceasul? :P
I adore ur white blazer!love the look dear!white and light blue jeans are so cool together!
That looks like a perfect outfit for a relaxed Sunday. Love the bag!
Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com
She is so cute!
Thanks girl! Dang, although I'm Asian and it might look odd but can i borrow your hair for a day?! I absolutely love it. Totally diggin' your site and followin' now. Hope you'll do the same. xxoo
Jackie
www.jumpinjackss.blogspot.com
ok, i'm so in love with your blog and style!!! love ur bag on the picture<3
your new fan and follower,
Teresa
http://www.trend-ish.com
Totally smitten with your Love Moschino Shopper Bag. =)
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and Fashion
Amazingly pretty picturesss! Loveee your hair! Would you like to follow each other? love, m.
I love how your paired the white jacket with boyfriend jeans. I agree that Sunday mornings are best spend in bed :)
Jealous! I am dying from the heat and humidity out here.. Love the look but that bag just looks amazing!
All the best, Angel
Nice bag! And your hair is just simply amazing!!
i dream of pulling off copper hair like you !
wow... you are so pretty in white (looking like an angel - seriously)
My Lyfe ; My Story
Enter My Lyfe ; My Story: PurseHangersUSA.com Giveaway
My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory on twitter
Stunning! :) awesome bag! :P
That outfit is brimming with personality. Love it!
Jeans + basic tee + blazer = my newest obsession. Simple, yet it makes and impact when worn with the right accessories. And it makes for the perfect casual outfit after a summer rain, as you said.
Yes, kittens are the cutest thing :))
Hugs,
S.
Nice bag! And you look very relaxed, I like that 3>
Thanks 4 comment on my blog, Love your Bag!!!
I follow you, want u follow me back?! =) xoxo Vane
Love,love,love the entire outfit!Great boyfriend's jeans paired with blazer!You look adorable!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
Hello :)
I just wanted to say that I love your blog, and that I therefore have awarded it with the "One Lovely Blog" award!
Visit my site www.fashion-infatuation.com and check out the award post for more information.
Lots of Love
Maria
love the bag! and, i love this outfit...so simple, yet, so chic!
I love this casual look! The boyfriend jeans look great with the white blazer. And your hair pops so nicely against the white too. Such a great look!
Your blog is fabulous! Thanks for the comment, we should follow each other :)
love the look...these are some of my favorite pieces as well..denims and a white blazer + tee. although i could do without the rainy days, i do agree about the (fresh & clean) days that follow.
rockoomph.blogspot.com
I love the photos on your blog!
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
follow each other? ;)
<3
Ai o tinuta frumoasa, ca intotdeauna. Geanta imi place foarte mult !
http://pralinegateau.blogspot.com
I love this look. Even if it's unusual to see You in this kind a outfit, but still You look amazing and I would say perfect. Denim and white gives this effortless chic and your beautiful red hair brings out so wonderful.
I absolutely agree with You!
♥
xoxo Ra
Holy crap, I love this outfit. You dress impeccably! And you're so freakin' GORGEOUS! Those are some seriously amazing boyfriend jeans. They look great with the white blazer! And I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a cuter bag before. Umm.... No, I don't think so. That is just adorable!
xoxo
Em
love your outfit! and the bag is just a must-have!! :) very nice hair color too! is that natural?
thanks for the blog visit, and for leaving a comment! :)
im following you now. :) hope you could visit my blog and follow back too! i would be grateful! :) thanks. :) looking forward to more posts! :)
theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com
aww i think your super cute x
I love how fresh and relaxed you look in this photos; your bag is amazing. And again - your hair+white = awesomness!:)
U don't stop surprising me every time. No matter what u wear, u look amazing!
I just love sunday mornings, I stay in bed with my boyfriend. I rarely do anything on sunday.
Esti superbaaa! :D
Very interesting mix and match my dear. I hope you also consider pairing that up even with mens designer hoodies as you are just so beautiful anything can simply go well with you.
Post a Comment