
Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Old Fashioned
I love the old fashioned things . .
men who open doors
men who make the first move
hand-washed clothes
hand-written letters
the feel of a felt cloche
the sound of a typewriter
the drama of film noir
Ella Fitzgerald
going to the movies
dresses that go bellow the knee
beehive hair
a time when we didn't know smoking kills
and fur didn't equal killing
Anna Karina & Jane Birkin
Brigitte Bardot & Marilyn
men who make the first move
hand-washed clothes
hand-written letters
the feel of a felt cloche
the sound of a typewriter
the drama of film noir
Ella Fitzgerald
going to the movies
dresses that go bellow the knee
beehive hair
a time when we didn't know smoking kills
and fur didn't equal killing
Anna Karina & Jane Birkin
Brigitte Bardot & Marilyn
the sound of rain upon a window pane
. . .




by Malene Birger Dress
Filippo Catarzi Felt Hat / Mango Skinny Belt
D&G Floral Print Clutch / Zara Orange Pumps

61 comments:
Una din cele mai frumoase postari <3
like the look and i absolutely love the clutch and the shoes..
I think I'm also a little old fashioned as I could myself in some of the points you wrote :)
by the way, do you watch 'Mad Men'? it's amazing!
I so wish I was living in the 50's, sometimes....
love your outfit and your story, naturally ;)
oh, you look stunning! These photos could have come straight out of a fashion magazine. Love them! x
The color of the pumps are absolutely complementing your hair! Ans I'm SO agreeing with that list of yours......I guess I'm Old-fashioned too! :)
u absolutely look amazing, i´m crazy for your hat;) and we have so much in common brigitte bardot and jane birkin are also two of my style-icons and i really apreciate men who open the door and with incredible manners, but actually it seems to me they are gone from this world :(
love and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com
Really love your outfit!
wow your hair is AWESOME!
the perfect copper color! I am in looove.
Great style and blog!
I hope we can be blogger friends
Am your newest follower.
http://mestizay.blogspot.com/
Oh I agree with everything you said! I so love to live in the past and feel a bit nostalgic, it seems that back then there was a different way to enjoy things, simple and clean..or maybe it's just my impression.
Lovely dress and the hat is perfect!
I love old things as well. The list you made is perfect. Your dress is so beautiful.
amazing dress and shoes - they suit to your style, you look wonderful. It's perfect outfit!
with love,
I have big GIVEAWAY -your participation in it is very important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/
You look like a retro dream! I'm a pretty old soul, too. Wouldn't mind some old fashioned qualities here and there.
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I love how you combine all those clothes and accessories together!
Ella Fitzgerald and her songs are so lovely-especially on Christmas, when jazz is the most suitable thing *.*
I like old-fashioned things too! And you look incredible!
♥ Leia
I love you in this colour palette - stunning!
gorgeous look:)
kiss
Patchwork à POrter
I love the old fashioned things too! Gorgeous outfit!
So beautiful and classic,your a natural beauty,love your hair colour against the green x
Hope your having a lovely day <3
billiejean44.blogspot.com
The other day I was about to buy those shoes ZARA orange but were not in my size. xoxo
Love the photos and outfit! I'm an old soul myself!
I m in love with your clutch!Love the pics!
70's inspired look looks beautiful on You darling. You have this beautiful femininety.
♥
xoxo Ra
You're such an inspiration! And I love this song! Ella is timeless!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
The green looks amazing on you! Really brings out your gorgeous hair color! Lovely..
i love the orange with that hunter green color!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
you are beautiful...
the color of the pump shoes is mesmerize :) as usual. i love the tone of your photo :D
It is absolutely romanticism that takes over me when I visit your blog. And it is also this romanticism that keeps me coming.
beautiful song & outfit..♥
Such a cute outfit! Old fashioned things are timeless :)
fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com
I am crazy for that clutch!
Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·
Me too! My favorite is hand-written thank you notes. PS-Love the floral bag!
Perfection...that´s all I can think about...I am always absorbed by the beauty of your hair I can´t stand it is just too gorgeous!
xx
Andy
The Black Label
You look amazing, this outfit is perfect for you.
Fab.! LOVE the olive with salmon combo!
www.plentyforpennies.com
Ai dovedit ca se poate sa fii de moda "veche"si sa arati fabulos in acelasi timp.
Nici nu pari a fi genul de femeie careia nu ii place eleganta, bunul gust si tot ce tine de old fashion ♥
Bloggy Betty ♥♥♥
http://www.cheapandstylish.wordpress.com
I love that you got your shoes to match your hair and the hat to match your dress. so lovely.
Lovely things, those you love.
What beautiful hues and photos...I think you are a classical girl, Ioana!
Mi-ar placea sa vad cum iti faci linia cu tus, arata senzational de fiecare data.
great hat!
http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/
super frumos, love love it so classy and vintage!!! :)
xo Emma
www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com
Beautiful thoughts and beautiful pictures as always. It is a pleasure to read your blog. Greetings :-D
Straight out of mad men! x hivenn
Such a beautiful outfit!:*
beautiful colour, it really brings out the vibrancy of your hair. I absolutley love the doors you are standing near, just amazing!
Ioana!! :) I couldn't be happier to tell you that I've given your wonderful blog an award (more info here: http://believeinfaerytales.blogspot.com/2011/08/faerys-first-award.html), and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the amazing posts, outfits and pics. Thanks, really! :)
OMG! i couldn't beleive when i heard the song and saw you dress as an old fashion girl!Love the perfection of this pictures ...old school , old magazine ... love it!
htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com
what a wondeful post! i love old fashioned things as well!! you outfit has that sense in a fashionable way of course!
i looove that song! so cool. amazing post, ioana!
Costin M.
Cred ca nuanta parului nu se potriveste!
impeccible!your hair is so gorgeous too!
fashionableroad.blogspot.com
You are so wonderfully inspiring, my dear Ioana. I love the way your dress blends with the old gate. The touch of gold and the fabulous clutch...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have missed you!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
great outfit,you're such a Lady!
Love the orange with the green! Your style is wonderfully inspiring and ladylike!
I love your style! This is totally something I would wear. I'm now following! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Feel free to follow :)
http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com
OMG! You look so great! Really nice style!
Love your blog, really charming! This photos os this post are amazing, you're really beautiful!
ma bucur ca mai sunt oameni carora le plac lucrurile frumoase ale vietii!
http://flying-f.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment