Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teal. Just add mustard


Teal
n. pl. teal or teals
1. Any of several small, short-necked freshwater ducks, especially of the genus Anas, that feed on the surface of the water and often have brightly marked plumage.
2. A moderate or dark bluish green to greenish blue.

Mustard
n.
1. a. Any of various Eurasian plants of the genus Brassica, especially B. nigra and B. juncea, which are cultivated for their pungent seeds and edible leaves.
b. A condiment made from the powdered seeds of certain of these plants.
2. A member of the mustard family.
3. A dark yellow to light olive brown.

Teal and Mustard 
n. & n.
1. A favourite color combination for Fall.
2. A soothing color scheme for shaky nerves.





Topshop Dress 

Vintage Bag / Topshop Shoes

Topshop Necklace / Mango Belt

Dior Nailpolish - Nirvana
ioana_liliana_fashezine

88 comments:

Andrea said...

you look wonderful! i esp love your shoes!

Yasmeen said...

Those mustard heels are so beautiful :O I love how saturated that color is. Must haveeeeee. <3


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

A Blog With Us said...

Such a beautiful look, just the other day I wore this combo of colours. :*

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a gorgeous mixture of the two hues! The back detail of the dress is wondrous, and those bow topped heels are darling.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Vertiginoso said...

WOow so not Only this mustard tonalities (perfectly) match your flaming hair BUT your dress' back detail, the way it betrays a flirt next to your porcelain nakedness, truly achieves to mesmerize Here I (shyly) must add Dear !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Costin M said...

lovely colors, this outfit looks amazing on you, and the photos are simply beautiful, it's like something from a dream! :)

Costin M.

Plami said...

It is indeed a gorgeous combination! I love your lovely shoes!


Check out my giveaway :) http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-giveaway.html

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

menina elegante said...

Super cute post! I love the definitions. :) Not to mention you just look stunning!! x

stilistele said...

gorgeous look, it suits you so so well! are you in Paris yet? ;) tell tell tell tell!

ratatouille's archives said...

Hello! Ioana Lilanna...
Thanks, for stopping by...The photograph(s) are all very lovely and the [information]informative.
You have a very nice [fashionable] blog too!
Thanks, for sharing!
deedee ;-D

ratatouille's archives said...

Oops! I meant to spell...Liliana

Alina said...

So beautiful!Those shoes are amazing!

The Hearabouts said...

I can't take my eyes off the shoes...simply gorgeous! I'm planning on adding some mustard-toned items to my fall wardrobe, as well. Great color mix!

Hugs,
S.

marama said...

Girl you ate amazing =)

marama said...

are*

Mihaela Stoica said...

Put those gorgeous shoes in a 10 digit safe 'cause we.re comming! :p

Sabrina Tassini said...

you look fab and i love this outfit!so vintage and chic!
kiss

Patchwork à Porter

Kiki said...

Amazing!!!
i follow you, follow back??
xxxxxxxx

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look gorgeous!! I love the look! :)
Kisses!

K said...

Teal and mustard are not a colour combination I've ever thought before, but I love it! You look beautiful, both teal is a really good colour for you! xx
Sirens and Bells

Bo3mia said...

Lovely! Your dress is so pretty and I have a crush on mustard accents, especially combined with string colors, like teal! :)

Jennifer said...

mustard is one of my favourite colours to wear! i love the colour blocking :)
thanks for the comment, btw. i'm following now, hope you follow back?
http://jnnfrchn.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

I just love your necklace so much!

shu84 said...

love your hair color and your dress soo much;)

http://shu84.blogspot.com/

David Toms said...

Many thanks for your visit and comment on my blog! I love your blog and also the teal and mustard combination!

Lindsay said...

I love this look! You are adorable!

Louisa said...

I love these two colors together like this. The cut of the dress is so pretty and you look gorgeous. What a great look.

xo Louisa
http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love the shoes
love the necklace

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love this color combo and i love bright hunter green and mustard too!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Carolina said...

The color combination looks amazing =)

Anonymous said...

i love the back of your dress

Fashionably Geeked said...

I love how you combined the necklace with the shoes. And the back is gorgeous!

http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com

CAT WRANGLER said...

totally love this outfit! awesome. i love the color of your dress and the shoes, the mustard color ::)

Andrés Corella said...

Can I just say this combination is delicious haha I just don´t know how else to describe it xD...Fabulous as always...teal and mustard oh yeah!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

margaret cruzemark said...

Honey!!You are so beautiful and your style is amazing!!!!
I absolutely love your hair!
Kisses and hugs
miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Great look! You are stunning.
+followed

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

mustard and teal! love! you look dreamy :))) i am now following and would love if you followed back :)))

Anupriya DG said...

Gorgeous combination!!! LOVING your necklace......& shoes....sigh!

Chantal | Blamethefireworks said...

what a lovely dress, I love it.
I am following your blog now.
x

www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

It's a beautiful colour combination! I love that dress. It's so pretty and a wonderful colour.

A said...

such a cute dress!
and your hair is amazing :)

fashion doctor said...

such a pretty outfit! xxx

mispapelicos said...

I adore your shoes, asucha pretty shade of mustard, and so MIU MIU.
The clash of colour is fabulous, as ever, my dear Ioana.
You are always such an inspiration.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Fashionthroughtravel said...

Haha so cute how you defined the color combination! I love the back of the dress and the colors of course!

fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

Zofia said...

love this outfit, you look gorgeous
this necklace is awesome!

Lola X said...

Love the blog! Your photos are amazing! I'm a follower!!!

Anda Zelenca said...

Sooo beautiful!:X

Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

Lovely ^-^

xoxo * C'est la vie, chérie *

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

I love the colour combination!
xoxo
Marianna from Clothes and Fairytales

http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Tilly said...

Oh my this is beautiful! the colours work so well O_O!

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous contrast! I really love that crazy color and the necklace is very interesting. Beautiful shots! :D

ChiChi81 said...

I love the teal and mustard combination! Such great colours to combine. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. Following you now, it would be awesome if we followed each other.

Cheers!

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

the entire outfit is awesome, but the shoes are exquisite!!!

a story about M said...

amazing outfit! :) love your shoes.
xx
http://astoryaboutmem.blogspot.com/

Lizzie said...

Thanks for the comment on my lets go camping post :)

That dress is amazing and I love the mustard color paired with it! Your blog is great..following you!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

colorsdiary said...

love this combination!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a gorgeous dress! The color is stunning!

Aquí said...

I adore this color combo! You look gorgeous!

LOLA FINN said...

OMG! Hey dear, you look soooo awesome!!! I love these great colours and your shoes are so adorable!!!

Kisses

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit, the teal and mustard look great with your red hair! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

Stunning colour mix and I love how it looks on You. Perfect! You look amazing darling!
Shoes are super cute.

xoxo Ra

Masha said...

So colourful and stylish! The hair colour is awesome!

http://fashionmasha.blogspot.com/

Rebeccak said...

oh that slit down the back is such a great detail! Loving that blue with your hair.

Maiken said...

this colour combination looks amazing on you!!

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Ioana, you look amazing! I`m speechless. The colors are just perfect

SoooFashionable said...

Lovelyyyyyyy:)

Dial V for Vintage said...

These colours are simply amazing: your hair, the dress, the shoes. Perfect! :)

LittleRus said...

What a gorgeous mix of colours! Beautiful outfit and photos. x

Aura said...

absolutely lovely:)

meelusha said...

lovely as always! great color combination!

xoxo,
meelusha

Living_in_aShoe said...

you look so cute and your shoes are absolutely amazing!

Deea said...

:) Am vazut un articol despre blogul tau intr-un ziar recent si ma bucur ca am intrat. Imi place tare mult cum scrii, pozele sunt frumoase, iar tu pari tare simpatica :)

Tine-o tot asa!

bybestyle said...

love your outfit! soo pretty! i have new post in my blog, i hope you can visit it!
http://bybestyle.blogspot.com/

Nina S. | LA STYLE MUSE said...

hey :) tnx for your lovely comment. LOVE ur blog. its very nice. Wanna follow each other?
kisses
XX

LOOK OF STYLE said...

love love love your outfit!!!!

xx
www.lookofstyle.net

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

nice blog! lovely pictures


xhajar et mounia
hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Hi!
thank you so much for visit my blog!!, this outfit it's amazing, i love the shoes, are really cute !!
kisses

erica marie said...

You look gorgeous, I love your outfit. Thanks for the sweet comment...I LOVE your blog, following now :)

erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

thank you so much for the comment on my blog.

i love your hair colour!:) you have a very unique style. like it.

love,
http://rosecandle11.blogspot.com

Catherine Au Jong said...

great blog! I am following, hope you can follow me back!

LUIZA said...

Love the combo of this two colors! Your shoes are fab!

Kisses,
Luiza from Lifestyle Philosophy

Desiree♥ said...

love ur blog! u look pretty
followed you!follow me back!
http://desireekoo.blogspot.com/

Insomnia said...

This is really is a winning combination for your hair color!
Dying for the shoes!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I love the colours and the back of this dress. Can't believe it's Topshops and not vintage!

x
http://the-fantastic-voyage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh i just love the colour of your dress!!!

Ellen L said...

Those colors go quite great together!
I love the heels sooo much!!! :)

http://americasrose.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the combination of the colors.

Anna said...

Nu stiu de ce am pierdut din rutina mea zilnica blogul tau... but I blame myself for that... acum am revenit si sunt "la zi" cu toate postarile . :D
Ador blogul tau si aerul sau boem. :)
Kisses
http://annacoman.blogspot.com

Post a Comment