Lately, I've been hearing a lot of talk about guilty pleasures. Be it in the form of gourmet food, macarons, chocolat, la tarte aux pommes, wine, etc, if there's one think the French like, and can always find a way of justifying, is their 'péché mignon'.
Truth be told, this new change in location has not been stress-free. So, without wanting to encourage our already over consumerist society, I for one am not above indulging in the guilty pleasure that is shopping., provided that comes with the promise of inner comfort. The vague assurance that everything will be ok couldn't hurt either.
And because I've been good, or naughty, depending of the perspective, Santa came early this year in the form of many new wardrobe goodies.
It's show-and-tell time, darlings! ♥
 |
| Valentino T-shirt |
 |
| H&M Shoes. How could seeing this heel not instantly improve your mood? |
 |
| Prada 'Minimal Baroque' Sunglasses. I've wanted these beauties all Summer, and I've finally found them in a day-to-day wearable color. |
 |
| YLS Arty Ring in black |
 |
| Topshop Mustard Pumps / Topshop retro Sunglasses / Biscuits Tin Box |
 |
| H&M Neckalces / Zara Dress / Miu Miu Pumps |
 |
| H&M Bow / Manoush Skirt |
 |
| wardrobe mustards and nudes |
 |
| The cutest hedgehog attached to a Mulberry Belt |
 |
| and some more cuteness in the form of Owl Earrings. |
 |
| Finishing it all off with the perfect black bag, brought to us by Mulberry :) |
 |
| Latest vintage finds. Bronze Bird Cage, 4 stuffed birds included / 50s Chanel Ad / Golden Wood Frame |
Before putting my keyboard out for the night, let me just ask, so ... what is your guilty pleasure?
Love.
69 comments:
Fabulous photos!!!!!
I love them! They look beautiful, and that ZARA dress and Channel t shirt is beautiful...
XOXO
These are such great additions! I love it all.
http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/
oooh thise pictures are so amazing and all really improved my mood ;) and your mulberry is really the perfect black bag my dear.
love and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com
Those mustard heels with the bows are too cute. I love heels with little bows in the front. They always look like little presents :)
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
Oh my goodness that Valentino shirt and Rochas dress are sooooooo beautiful. I WANT!!!!! lol Lucky you ^_^
Eeli
Love them so much! They are so attractive! :)
I just can't believe you have them all! Can I be-friend you? lol
On a serious note, loved your blog and styling ideas!
Kisses,
http://crashingred.com
p.s. Would love to stay in touch. Following you via Bloglovin:)
Absolutely amazing!Gorgeous pieces...I m speechless!
wow, these all look brilliant! wear them with pride! love, ioana
stunning photos!
x
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
Beautiful items in a parisian minimalist setting :) I like the Valentino tshirt and Zara dress the most, I'm sure they are among your favourites as well. I like the bow motif too and the playful jewelry.
Oh my goodness - look at all the goodies you got! Lucky girl! I can't hold back from buying purses :) I buy them to mark occasions, like law school graduation :)
Can't wait to see it all in action.
xXx
Pearl
http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/
I's always good to treat yourself. Love what you've got. The shoes and YSL ring are gorgeous, and I need a Mulberry.
excellent choices, all of them, j'adorre!
my guilty pleasure would be an YSL ring, if only i would find one
Beautiful pieces. Love that Valentino T-shirt!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
omg!!love them!!
amazing pictures!!
kisses pretty=)
I love how that Manoush dress lies there, it's just perfect and that Valentino shirt is just... beyond words beautiful!! :X
love the H&M and Topshop shoes and the entire minimal baroque collection!
I ran across this, did you see it? http://easyfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/yoana-place-vendome-paris.html
My guilty pleasure is also shopping. I can't go a week without it! although I don't spend that much :) I'm swooning over each and every item in this post! The pretty grey zara dress must be my favorite though :) x
the collared shoes are amazing!!! ive never seen anythign like them!
<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness, each and every one of these items has left me swooning!! The shoes, the dresses, the jewelry -ah, love it all SO much! Hope your weekend is a fabulous one. xo veronika
so many gorgeous pictures! I am very jealous of your wardrobe! I love the prada sunnies and those mustard topshop pumps are amazing! Your place looks so beautiful!
*sigh" it looks amazing!!!
ps: chocolate, lot's of chocolate;)
we love all items very amazing!
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
These photos are gorgeous! I have so many guilty pleasures,, too many to name!
http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/
*dies* that Valentino tshirt, the zara dress, rochas dress mustard pumps are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Retail therapy is fun though :)
www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com
That Zara dress is lovely. I saw it yesterday & I wanted to try it on but I was tired. I'll probably go back though.
I also like the Topshop mustard shoes and the Manoush skirt. Lovely!
Fabulous pieces, I really love the Topshop mustard shoes. You have exquisite taste, my dear.
Cheers,
Wi
A Single Girl's Musings
great photos!<3 guilty pleasures... let me think... chocolate, book, shoes.:)<3
Such lovely things! You have impeccable taste! Is this where you live? It's lovely beyond words. Wonderful photos.
aww i love the h&m heels!
All your purchases are so gorgeous! Thank you giving me a peek in your life :)
XoXo
Plami
http://www.fashionthrill.com/
Wooow how amazing images!! adore this type of shoots ...
amintasfashion
simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!! you make me MISS paris!
Ohhhh... every each of these items takes my breath away. I just can't pick one, because they all are absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see You wearing them.
♥
xoxo Ra
Wow, great blogpost!
Thnks for following my blog! I'm following you too know :-)
xoxo
Chantal
thanks dear!follow you=)
kisses and have a nice day!!
Great blog!!!
Follow you too!
That Valentino T-shirt looks so gorgeous! I love the lacy details.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
You live in a magical world, Ioana ♥ The Rochas dress is breathtaking.
Guilty pleasures, hmm, sweets and accessories :)
Hugs,
S.
The first pair of sunglasses... LOVE!
I really find your blog interesting!
Oh, and, the birdcage, so pretty!
I love your style.
New follower!
x
www.heddanynabb.blogspot.com
Thank You! :*
Lovely <3
denzee.blogspot.com
Wow! You got a lot of lovely 'romantic' stuff! *fashion envy* ;)
Just followed your amazing blog :)
janmloves.blogspot.com/
such beautiful and inspiring pictures!
i'm happy to follow here ;-)
xoxo
Gorgeous buys!
You have a beautiful blog. Following you on Bloglovin'
Fabulous, excelent pictures. Beautiful skirt and shoes :-)
Rebeca*
Pretty stuff, thanks for dropping by my blog!
Nice pictures! I love all the complements, but specially the owl earrings ^^
Thanks for your comment, I love your blog, I'm following you too ;)
Amazing photos, i'm in love with everything, but those H&M Shoes are adorable :))
I seriously adore your blog and this post was delicious! I wanna go shopping now!
So many amazing things, I love the Rochas dress and the Prada sunglasses!
Nice!
Thanks for visitng my blog and following me dear :)
I love your photography... The picture of skirt on the roof-head is such a unique conecpt!
Love all the goodies..
My guilty pleasure is- Uncle chipps and chocolates. haha
http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
-Akanksha
OMG you bought a lot of great stuff!!! The black arty is gorgeous!!!
Come to visit my blog when you have time and if you want let's follow each other!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com
thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following :)
i LOVE your blog! and i love your wardrobe so jel!
following you now x
Oh wow your entry has just given me a kiss of life. So classically charming and inspirational. Love your blog hunny, so I'm following you on bloglovin' Keep in touch! xx
C.ULT FRIDAY.
I love these photos! I think my favorite is the Mulberry bag, the Topshop pumps of everything in the photo with the H&M dress! Love it!
xo Louisa
http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com
so many fabulous pieces, but above all i simply love the mustard pumps :)
Simona
absolutely gorgeous (: i really like the YSL ring !
CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
lovely blog dear!!
xoxo Sienna
http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/
Thank you! :**
love the valentino t-shirt ! :D
aw, thanks! :D<3 hugs
awesome, awesome, awesome! I have nothing elese to say. Love the colour of your new clothes and shoes such as mustard.
Thank you for having left a comment on my blog and for following it. :-) I follow yours too now because it's gorgeous.
www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com
oh, amazing photos, amazing post!
very inspirational=)
and besides all these cute stuff at photos, I like your apartment =)
http://stylishalien.blogspot.com/
Pantofii Miu Miu cei negri,imi plac asa mult incat mi-am comandat si eu o pereche,dar nu mi-au fost buni 38 dar nici 38.5 si 39 s-a vandut rapid:(.
Imi plac si aia albi de la hm,ce pacat la noi nu sunt,am inteles nu aduc toata colectie trend in magazine:(.
Astept poze cu noile achizitii,sa le porti cu placere,sunt superbe.
Pictures are outstanding !!
http://fashioneptunes.blogspot.com
I love your photography style!!! :-)
xoxo
ida
http://asplashofida.blogspot.com
nice scenes from your closet. my guilty pleasures are bad food, bad tv, & bad music.
Post a Comment