Friday, February 10, 2012

Preview of Love


"I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like." 

Coco Chanel


It is true that this look came together after my first viewing of Coco avant Chanel, and I was, thus, more than willing to adopt her minimalist, masculine lines.

However, the reason for which I'm starting today's post with a trademark quote by Miss Chanel is that I too believe in the power of taking lemons and making lemonade. And more than this, more than finding the good in the bad, I trust that for every thing that we do not like, we have a duty of finding one that we love.

So, now that I pulled myself together and started focusing my creative energy into something that I love, I cannot wait until I share it with you! It will all be unveiled in ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... days. 

So mark the date, 14 February 2012! See you then! 


BONE Necklace
Stefanel Shirt
Alice+Olivia Jacket
Atelier Arina Varga Pants
Dior Clutch
Miu Miu Pumps


Love.

52 comments:

Fashionista said...

fabulous! Love your look!

KKATWALK said...

girl you look just amazing I love it ! :)

Unknown said...

i love neklace !!
great aoutfit!

thechicmode.blogspot.com

stilistele said...

yeah, this classic look with a masculine touch is just amazing!

Unknown said...

loooove your make up!


xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

SANNE said...

beautiful :)

have you seen Coco&Igor too? also a good one! only not with Audrey Tautou..

keep up the good work!
kisses,
Sanne

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit, I love it! <3

Kate L. said...

Those necklaces are gorgeous and I love your Dior clutch!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

Alexandra said...

Can't wait for the surprise to be unveiled :)
And you are absolutely lovely as always <3

alexandra
shoependant.blogspot.com

Sabrina Tassini said...

OMG I love this!

Patchwork à Porter

The Fancy Teacup said...

The necklace is such a lovely addition of color to an already chic look. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Ashley Turchin said...

I adore this look, so beautiful! xoxo

Unknown said...

your necklace is beautiful!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Ana's Lifestyle said...

Nice outfit and make up! :) What lipstick did you use? I looove the colour! :X

lorenabr said...

Lovely as always!

Anupriya DG said...

FABULOUS necklace! <3

Can't wait to see you're up to! :)

ART TOY GAMA said...

Beautiful look
You look very nice in the photos
beautiful style... beautiful face :-)

Sergio and Cristina&Mageritdoll

Anonymous said...

It's the trademark Chanel style with a twist: you gave the androgynous attire a powerful boost of feminity. Best of luck to you in your new project!

Unknown said...

That necklace <3 And the jacket is veryy lovely

My Simple World said...

nice photos!!! like your shoes!!

Antonia-Ivana said...

awesome jewelry!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

S said...

You are looking so lovely ! The neckpiece and the shoes are really unique addition !

S Bee said...

It's a very powerful look! Love all the necklaces :)

lola said...

VERY COCO LOOK,BRILLIANT X

The trendy frog said...

love your clutch

kisses

http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

curious to find out what it is!

i do love simple and slightly masculine pieces. i don't venture out beyond what i'm used to and girl and frilly things just don't suit me.
the alice&olivia jacket is great!

warm greetings!
leyla.

Gabrielle-"The Gift of Gab" said...

i love your dark hair with that bold ruby red lip. It is so entrancing. Your outfits are always to die for.

Jamie Rose said...

You look awesome and authoritative and very cool in this outfit!

Matthew Spade said...

on valentine's day too, hmmm?

Unknown said...

Wow, you look dazzling! This outfit is so beautiful, love how it radiates classic femininity and strength mixed with a masculine twist! It is so Chanel and you pull it off amazingly!

Charlie Bones said...

Thank's for the comment on my blog it means a lot . Please let me know if you do watch it, I'd love to know what you think about it :) x

Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful and this outfit looks amazing on you!^^

Gosia said...

You look fantastic, so chic!

Pramudita Puspita said...

you look so pretty!! your outfit is fabulous and elegant! I also love your red lipstick so much!

colorsdiary said...

I love the outfit, also the quote!

Sandra said...

I love it how u have combined the colors :D

Maria- CityLaundry said...

great outfit! i loveee your style!
xx

http://www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

DailyGlamour said...

classy !

Rach said...

your pumps are GORGEOUS!!!

www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous outfit cuttie!
:D
I adore that necklace!
:P

Anonymous said...

go back to red!this hair color does not do you justice :)


signed : a girl with copper hair <3

Plami said...

You changed you hair! I like it a lot! :) And your outfit is gorgoeus as always <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Beauty Follower said...

Great outfit.
Love the eyeliner!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Beautiful look, Ioana. Is it going to be a Valentine's gift for us all? Can.not.wait! xoxo

Tamara said...

beautiful outfit!!

Shannon said...

Love your necklace, and can't wait to see what you will be revealing tomorrow! You look beautifully put together as always.


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

sasha said...

felicitari pentru colectie :) !

agasuitcase said...

You look amazing, I love all outfit and your style. I would wear it with a pleasure.
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

K A T H L E E N said...

very classy look! the necklace is so gorg

Unknown said...

such amazing jewels... love them!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Ioana,

we have noticed your style and love it!
you are looks elegant with it.

We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully
addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join
WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at
a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some bloggers who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

--
http://www.whatiwear.com/
http://blog.whatiwear.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi ioana,

we have noticed your style and love it!
you are looks elegant with it.

We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully
addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join
WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at
a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some bloggers who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

--
http://www.whatiwear.com/
http://blog.whatiwear.com/

Post a Comment