To describe happiness is to diminish it.
.. said Stendhal - author of Le Rouge et le Noir
Thus with no further ado, I will let this post go down as "the post where I used more words to describe an outfit than a feeling".
This is my Paris Fashion Week, with all that this entails .. The Red, The Black, and The Metallic.
![]() |
| With the ultimate sweetheart Ade Lina |
![]() |
| And the most fabulous of Muses. |
Photography courtesy of my two favourite photograpers: Ale K Sandra, and Tudor ♥
BONE Coral and Skull Necklace/s
H&M Leather Top and Metallic Skirt / Kate Moss for Topshop Jacket
Thrifted Bag & Belt / Filippo Catarzi Hat
Prada Sunglasses / Lanvin Boots
Love.










29 comments:
You look very pretty! Great photos =)
http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/
<3
Arati superb! Nu mai au rost alte cuvinte...
loved your skirt!
Voi sunteti pur si simple incredibile! Sunteti frumoase, cu un simt estetic extrem de bine dezvoltat si aveti niste joburi de vis!:) Niste femei puternice - un model de urmat pentru mine, sincer vorbind :*
I know it's no news, but you're gorgeous! :**
We do look great in pics together! It must be a kind of magic :*
Heey. this looks so cool! Are you from Paris originally? Because I am going to move there in September, so we could meet up sometime!! wish you a wonderful evening!
The Golden Bun | new post | follow me
Great outfit!^^ The other looks are awesome too!^^
Such an incredible combination!
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
love the necklaces
yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com
i love the bold red lip and the metallic skirt is crazy, but in a very good way!
Wonderful skirt!
♥
Love the layering of your necklace!
xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
everyone looks fab! I love your necklaces and lipstick, the layers and the pops of red!
you looked amazing lip color was great and that cloth amazing!!
http://www.thefashionhive.com
your gold pleated skirt is stunning!
Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
great outfit, love the red versus gold ;)
You look so pretty. I love the pleated skirt, and I can't believe that beautiful top is from H&M!
- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com
Your skirt is so so cool! I love the fun, silver color! You look awesome.
You all look so fabulous! Your outfit is great.
www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com
Super cute outfit, your skirt is awsome! :)
Kisses,
annchica ♥
http://annchica.blogspot.com
Man...how perfect is this outfit. I have been obsessing over those glasses for ages now. They are a fashion need and no longer a want.
Hey!
Am trimis un mesaj pe bonesdontcry in legatura cu o comanda si inca nu am primit raspuns. Mai sunt disponibile colierele sau nu?
Multumesc anticipat pt raspuns
The skirt is amazing and you are simply fabulous! <3
I like how this metal skirt gives a twist to otherwise a retro outfit.
Obsessed with the dark hair! I also enjoying seeing the pictures of you with your girlfriends! You ladies are so beautiful, have amazing style and look so happy! I love my 3 best girlfriends but we only get together every so often and whenever I look at your pictures it reminds me of them xxo
Wow,great outfit!
arati superb kiss :*
Post a Comment