Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Lee Cooper Challenge. I Believe in Pink.


 “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 

- Audrey Hepburn -



DAY 2

{ Lee Cooper Boyfriend Jeans & Simple White Tee }

+

Pale Pink Blazer
Asos

+

Rose Necklace
H&M

+

Minimal Baroque Sunglasses
Prada

+

Folk Scarf
Ciprian Vrabie via Molecule F

+

Nude Pumps
Miu Miu



Love.

18 comments:

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous, pretty, candy & hot.
;P

Unknown said...

blugii sunt superbi! şi îmi place simplitatea hainelor cât şi impactul oferit prin ea! kisses, M

Moonstyle said...

wow i like this outfit :)

Ana said...

I love the bow on your head:) you look pretty:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

coco said...

imi plac stilul acesta de blugi , ii ador , am si eu 2 perechi si m-as imbraca numai in ei !

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a cute way to style boyfriend inspired jeans!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Anonymous said...

I love this quote by Audrey, its one of my favorites. Loving your outfit too, particularly your head band :)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I adore your style! Simply gorgeous! <3

adee said...

Esarfa este superba!

Andrea said...

i love this outfit..it is perfect!

Cliff Tuna said...

Hello there!

My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

Noree said...

Looking so pretty! You always do! <3

Unknown said...

you look like a million bucks!!!!!

The Hearabouts said...

So lovely..I adore the dainty necklace and the perfect powdered pink blazer.

Hugs,
S.

Antonia-Ivana said...

The blazer looks nice and I like your pumps.

IVANITAS

Jamie Rose said...

Those jeans look so awesome on you! I love how adorable and casually put together this outfit is. The scarf in your hair is perfect too.

Anonymous said...

dulce,dulce,dulce, eti

artkit said...

faina esarfa;)

Post a Comment