Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Surfin' Safari






Mango Dress / Asos Sandals
Marni for H&M Necklace / Prada Sunglasses


Love.

30 comments:

coco said...

frumoasa frumoasa :)

Ana said...

Love it:D You really look like you're going to the dessert:D

http://ana.ciorici.com

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

love your safari look! I'm glad that you are back in the "business" (I'm reffering to the blog)
I hope you'll keep posting outfits, because you're inspiring!

ZADIN said...

Emani feminitate, delicatete si bun gust.

Zadin ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

wow! You look so classy and ur dress is purely inspiring me!
kiss kiss,
The Indie Chase Blog

kath said...

you look so pretty! :) gorgeous dress!

kath - http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amazing look :)

Pieces of Me... Nicky

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a delightful dress!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Sabrina Tassini said...

like the pics!I want your collar dear:)

Patchwork à Porter

Emanuel I. said...

Sunt superbe pozele, e superb outfit-ul si (BINENTELES) esti superba tu!
Bv!

P.S: Cand share-uiesti si tu revista aceea cu noi?Dau la schimb L'Uomo Vogue/Vogue Italia.
:D

Andrés Corella said...

Perfection, I love the dress, the necklace, the shoes...just perfection!

hugs
Andy
The Black Label

Andreea♥ said...

Gorgeous dress! You look amazing in this outfit!

Unknown said...

This necklace is stunning, it looks fantastic with this black and white dress!

fashion doctor said...

you are fabulous girl! xooooo

lola said...

I love the necklace, and your dress is pretty too, xx

Lizzie said...

sooo chic and gorgeous! love those sunnies and that amazing statement necklace!! :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

OanaC said...

Love the pics! and love your blog!
Amazing details!!!

Love Oana:)

www.style-muses.com

Annia said...

Hello!
I just found you blog!
I love it!

I made a blog a couple of months ago!
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
Thank you!

http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

Ela said...

Love the dress!

What is that necklace made of?It`s very interesting!

The heels seem to be confortable yet sexy!
Kisses!

Shannon said...

I love your large frames, interesting and lovely looks, and the chunky heel on those sandals! You look wonderful.

- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

<3333 your shoes!! amazing ;)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Just spotted that you are also in the bunny case family haha, very nice! I like your dress a lot.

IVANITAS

Joice J Allan said...

Hi! I just moved to a new blog and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

Anonymous said...

OMG.That song...Thanks for my new obsession.:)

Unknown said...

you're so pretty :) your blog too :)

i wait you to my blog :)
http://welcometoglamcity.blogspot.it/

kisses, Arianna!

Ginyn said...

I love that dress! <3
And your blog's so nice, especially your header!

<3
Ginyn
http://fadsalad.blogspot.com

Insomnia said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, dear! I'm glad you're back, missed your posts!

Unknown said...

I love how you're so ladylike and overflowing with femininity and gorgeousness <3

Much love your way,
C.
http://www.qwearty.blogspot.ro/

Ioana said...

The necklace is lovely! Also the combination dress+necklace. Can't say much about the dress, I'm not a big fan.

Unknown said...

You are looking so cool...and also romantic.your pose is so unique.
Desert safari

Post a Comment