Friday, September 28, 2012

PFW Day 1: The Details


Damir Doma, Manish Arora, Balenciaga, Guy Laroche, Barbara Bui ... Fabulous Muses, Catalina with her amazing Armoire Ideale, and the awesome, and not so anonymous Dana Paun ... Cobalt blue jacket, color, laughter, killer shoes, and most importantly my new Diva Charms bracelets.

These are only a few of the details from the first day of Paris Fashion Week.

TO BE CONTINUED ...









Love.

17 comments:

Cecille said...

Congratulation for all your featuring !!
You all look fabulous !

Kasia said...

Cute outfit! Love it! :)

Moonstyle said...

amazing!i like all the outfits

KKATWALK said...

omg! fabulous look!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the shoes :)



http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

Fabulous! Gold and blue work so well together and they suit you amazingly!:D

Unknown said...

You are one fabulous lady, Ioana! :)

Hugs

Emanuel I. said...

Sunteti fabuloase.
Look-uri demne de dat ca exemplu.
Va felicit!
:*

Rachel said...

I love this look, and you look fantastic in the photo with all of the othe bloggers!

Sherin said...

I love all these Fashion Week looks. Your blue coat, matched with the shoes looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

stunnning combinations <333



XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Andrea said...

your outfit is stunning! you look so pretty!

Lizzie said...

Oh my, this look is gorgeous! Lovely color combo...and those shoes!!! To die for :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Jammie said...

Totally gorgeous!

Xoxo, http://spyonmefashion.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose said...

Your outfit here is just so so cool! I absolutely love that shade of blue and your wedges are wonderful. I really love how the gold dress contrasts with the blue blazer and shoes too. A great color combination!

Raluca Du said...

Foarte frumosi pantofii si paltonul!

xoxo

MondayNightFashion said...

You have a wonderful blog with amazing photos!!

Post a Comment