Monday, September 10, 2012

Turquoise&Gold: Anna dello Russo for H&M

So between FASHION and STYLE? Absolutely FASHION… 
Is less pretentious, is authentic. Fashion is declaration of own freedom. }

--- Anna dello Russo ---


Bright turquoise, jungle green, orange, and incredible amounts of gold. Zebras, alligators, dogs, deers, and snakes. Baroque and bling, color and shape. It is a surreal and exotic universe that Anna dello Russo has created for us in collaboration with H&M. And today it was all curated by the amazingly sweet Diana Tofan, showroom manager for H&M Romania.

Take a look for yourselves and get ready to see it in stores starting with the 4th of October.














17 comments:

OanaC said...

LOVE ITTT<3

Ana said...

The jewelries look gorgeous!! Can't wait to see this collection:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

Unknown said...

I'm not quite a fan of this extremely opulent "fashion shower", buy you look lovely, as always! Hugs and love your way! :)

Unknown said...

Sunt divine pozele!

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous looking girl, o prezenta mereu agreabila iar colectia extrem de... WOW.
O placere, ca de fiecare data...

Rachel said...

I always find her styles kind of mental, but I love some of these!

Elegantesque said...

The collection is stunning I love it ! can't wait !

Kisses

Hannah

Elegantesque Blog

Andrés Corella said...

This collection is stunning...every piece is so unique and full of life...you must´ve been in heaven!

hugs
Andru
The Black Label

Anupriya DG said...

OMG! Gorgeous is an understatement!!! <3

Each piece is exquisite beyond belief....even the shopping bag!

agasuitcase said...

Love everything!Cluct and necklace, everything!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

stilistele said...

Some of the pieces would look really nice in my wardrobe..

Andrea said...

i want some earrings from this collection! great pics!

Anaivilo said...

Ce mi-e ciudaaa ca nu am fost si eu acolo sa vad :( Nu mai am rabdare pana vine colectia in magazine! :D

Sherin said...

It all looks amazing. I love the jewellery.

Jamie Rose said...

Ah man you look amazing! I love your little black dress. Those sunglasses are basically the best things I've ever seen though.

Matthew Spade said...

never seen anything quite like it, flashy!

Anonymous said...

holy GLAM! And those little bags are beaut! I can't wait for the collection to hit!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Post a Comment