Monday, October 29, 2012

Sparkling Contrasts

It is said that crystals have an aura of prestige and magical sparkle, and that they can elevate  anything from moods to outfits. Whether you choose to wear them or just look at them, there is something undeniably intriguing and alluring in the shapes and cuts of a crystal. So, what if it's Monday and the weather is far from friendly? Put on a sparkling piece of jewelry, and start browsing the new Swarovski Elements iPad app Magazine: #9 Sparkling Contrasts.From interviews with the likes of Yoko Ono, or Mawi Keivam to an amazing collaboration between Swarovski Elements and 13 exiting designers (Charlotte Olympia, Casadei, Rupert Sanderson, Beatrix Ong ... need I say more?) for a line of show-stopping shoes. From everyday work attire inspiration to accessories worthy of a modern-day Anna Karenina, and rock-chic trends. You can find all this, and more, in the new Swarovski Elements iPad app Magazine, which you can download for free here, or check out their Facebook page for additional information.Sparkling wine, sparkling conversation, sparkling smiles, or eyes, anything is better with just a little touch of sparkle.









Swarovski Elements Twisted Bracelet

Zara Rhinestone T-shirt / Peek & Cloppenburg Jacket

Lee Cooper Boyfriend Jeans / H&M Booties

Asos Sunglasses / Zara Clutch


Love.

55 comments:

ZADIN said...

Accentul roşu, pe buze, scoate întregul ansamblu din anonimat.

www.zadinblog.com

Sabrina Tassini said...

really great outfit!

Patchwork à Porter

Unknown said...

You look pretty awesome, miss! :)

Fashionista said...

Gorgeous!

Teo said...

Love the new face of the blog and you look lovely!

Anonymous said...

like the shirt! <3

Heels on Gasoline | Style Blog said...

Thanks so much for the comment :) love your blog :)

Heels on Gasoline Blog Keep coming to see more :)

Fan Page Facebook

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Fabulous outfit!! i love that jacket!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Unknown said...

Love your clutch!!!
Thanks for the comment!!!! Would you like to follow each other?
Kisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

Anonymous said...

Really pretty outfit, I like the leather jacket with the lighter jeans, very edgy:)

Stacy said...

Hey girl!!! You have a great style!!
Thanks sooo much for viiting and commenting my blog)
What do you think about following each other? Please let me know or if you want feel free to follow me (on GFC, Bloflovin, FB page) and I'll follow back on your social networks!
xoxo
Stacy

http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

Jain Fiorella said...

amazing!!! you look stunning! and love your lipstick color!!!

http://profdrskinnybitch.blogspot.de/

Kelly said...

What an amazing look!


xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

♥vendy♥ said...

hi dear...I really love your blog...you have a infinite and special style...the best...
what do you think to follow each other?
I'll wait for you on my blog...
kiss
vendy

http://www.simplelifeve.blogspot.it

Diana Marks said...

WHat a great look! Love these photos!

Please, follow my blog on Bloglovin and Facebook, if you like it. I can do the same for you, just let me know in my comments ;)

Have a fabulous day!

LA By Diana Live Magazine Bloglovin

LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

Natalia Gutiérrez said...

I love these pictures, beautiful sunglasses and boots, great style!

www.graceintemporelle.com

MILEX said...

I think you are truly talented! stunning.

invisiblefashion said...

you look great!
I invite you to me
follow?

Andrés Corella said...

Great outfit..I love the fact you never go out of style whether it is a very classy and elegant look or a more relaxed one like this...you always look amazing.

hugs
Andru
The Black Label

Andrea said...

wow those pictures are ready for vogue! you look fabulous! i love your sparkly bracelet and the jacket!

fashion doctor said...

superba,draga mea!

Unknown said...

wow, wow! hot!

LOLA C. said...

Wowwww the pics are beautiful!!!!! You are so so so pretty!!! Kiss from Andalucía


http://tecuentomistrucos.logspot.com/

Anupriya DG said...

LOVE your boyfriend jeans, clutch & sunglasses!! And yes, a li'l bit of sparkle always goes a long way! :)

StylishByNature said...

You are so stylish !! Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other ?

Win ANY item of choice from Zovi.com !!
❤ StylishByNature.com

Amy said...

gorgeous and i love that studded clutch!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Hana Tralala said...

you have such an amazing talent to to describe situations in the slightest pictures and i have an amazing feeling from it :) it somehow makes me feel more..well human

ALLIE NYC said...

Wow that clutch is phenomenal! Zara hug I will have to hit the one on 34th street. So jealous you got to go to Paris Fashion Week.

Ali of:

www.aliandang.com

Unknown said...

Looks great! Especially loved the rhinestone tshirt .

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

OMG! you look so shylish! so chic and edgy! adore!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. your outfit posts are very strong! following you now

Svetlana said...

Amazing <3 I follow you :)

samecookiesdifferent said...

your look is pretty amazing dear! LOVE
X the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me fascinaron las gafas de sol. Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

Borjana said...

Heaven for my eyes,love it honey!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Thank you for the follow!
If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

ALLIE NYC said...

Following you too! Just in the nick of time the lights are flickering!!!

Ali of:

www.aliandang.com

Aleksandra said...

Very cool outfit !
Love your clutch & sunnies !


http://www.olastory.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!
What a beautiful pictures! You are so pretty and love that leather jacket!

Would you like to stay in touch? Via e-mail or something? Would love to chat with other bloggers about chances, collaborations and so on!

X
http://dipitblack.com

ATACADAS said...

Thanks for your comment! Yoy have a great blog and a great style!
Kisses from spain

Cielo said...

You look great! :) Btw, thanks for dropping by at my blog :)



http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the boyfriend jeans and perfect red lips!

The Fashion Diaries said...

I do love your hair and your make up!
nice sunnies! xoxo

CAT WRANGLER said...

awesome pictures!

Unknown said...

Love pics :)


http://lovemakeup24.blogspot.com/2012/10/style-papers-fanatica-e-la-nuova.html

Denisa said...

Really so nice pics and style. Great job and nice blog. Following.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Carolyne O' said...

Love your round sunnies, look great on you!
Xxx from Italy

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Reni-ferek said...

hello looks great :)
Maybe my dear begin to follow?
a great blog :)

reni-ferek.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Looking cool, love that bag.

Diana said...

Oh my god such a great post. I love the photos. I love your outfit. I love everything about this post!

thefashiondream said...

love this photos!!

i follow you! :D

follow me here :D
https://www.facebook.com/thefashiondream
http://thefashiondreambyfc.wordpress.com/

big kiss

Unknown said...

lovely pics!! so amazing :D

www.thewild-swans.com

Una said...

Thank for your comment.

Your blog looks great!

I'm your follower.

My blog

Fede said...

nice pics dear, love the bracelet from swarovski and your sunnies
I LOVE SHOPPING

Insomnia said...

Sparkling elements make life a better place for sure! I have the same bracelet btw. Love how it always catches the light.
Your lips are so perfectly lined <3

Sarah Morgan said...

The new line of django & juliette shoes would probably go well with that awesome jeans. Lovely!

Post a Comment