Monday, December 3, 2012

The Definition of Home


HOME [hōm] n.

A place where one lives, esp. together as a family · a place of affection, joy and happiness · a valued refuge and resting place · a habitation offering security and protection.

This is dedicated to my Dad, without whom none of this could have happened! 
So, without further ado, this is my home ...

The Living Room 






The Dinning Area







The Kitchen






To be continued...

Love.


20 comments:

Iulia Romana said...

Absolut superb ! Ador atenţia ta la detalii şi cât de impecabil arată totul x

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

wow...stunning house! feels so cozy

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow you have an amazing house! like seriously looks like my dream home!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Cristina Minea said...

Ai o casa absolut superba si cu un gust extraordinar! I love the cat! Este ca a mea, doar mai micuta :)

Andrés Corella said...

AMAZING! Every corner in your house is just so beautiful, so detailed and there is so much love in it...I love it, can´t wait for the rest.

hugs
Andru
The Black Label
http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

Cya said...

a home indeed.love it!

locke said...

lovely:)

scattergirll said...

Your home is so cool! I love the yellow chair and the blue kitchen! xx

http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

ZADIN said...

Frumos să împarți cu noi detalii așa initime din viața ta, cum ar fi casa. Îmi place, arată primitor.

www.zadinblog.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Oh my friggin god! Your home is absolutely gorgeous! Like out of a catalogue!

We just moved and I'm decorating everything at the moment. Not easy...so much to do and get :)

toytulip said...

That looks really nice! Love that kitchen! :)

ada90 said...

Casa ta e de vis! Imi place tare mult. Sper sa reusesc in cativa ani sa am si eu casuta mea, decorata cu la fel de mult bun gust. Sa te bucuri de casa ta si sa fie plina de fericire!

Anaivilo said...

Your kitchen is so cute, I love the details and I am in love with the chairs!! All of them!

Gabrielle said...

It is so amazing how much you look like your Mom. Beautiful! I am assuming that is your Mom in the picture with your Dad.

Your house is gorgeous. Wow!! This is the dream home of every single woman out there. Kudos.

Alice Sidorencu said...

Hmm, se pare ca am trecut prin aceeasi experienta. E foarte greu insa sa le pui pe toate le punct si inca nu am terminat totul. La tine arata foarte bine si e gata! Felicitari!
Am observat frigiderul. Am optat si eu pt acelasi model insa am ales the BLACK color si i-am dat literele jos. Daca tot e black, pai black sa fie si atat :)

Kiss,
Alice

Insomnia said...

Totally awestruck here, this is how a perfect home look like!

Anonymous said...

absolutely lovely ..

Anonymous said...

hey,

your place looks great ! :)
I like the details, like the chairs, the cup, the sink accessories, the phone, the wall clock etc. great work. congratulation for all the effort. :)

not sure I understand why you have so many frames with yourself, but I guess it's nice for your friends and family when they visit and stay over.

Elis said...

Buna Liliana,

Casa arata senzational! este intr-adevar o sursa de inspiratie. Pt ca si eu am in planuri sa incep renovarea as dori sa postezi mai multe pozee, si care sa cuprinda o imagine de ansamblu, ca sa pot vedea cum sunt amplasate toate elementele. De unde ai achizitionat dulapioarele din zona de dinning?

Kitchen sink Sample said...

I Really Enjoyed The Blog. I Have Just Bookmarked. I Am Regular Visitor Of Your Website I Will Share It With My Friends Thanks and I promises I will visit your blog again.

Post a Comment