Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny days

Winter seems to have decided to finally give us a break and, although still windy, Spring is starting to take shape. So here's another outfit inspired by Burton's Alice. And, in case you were wondering . . . yes, just give me a ballon and I'm happy. :)






Shirt: Stefanel
Cardigan: Stefanel
Skirt: Zara
Belt: Zara
Tights: Miss Sixty
Boots: Michael Kors

10 comments:

Denisa L said...

yaaay for spring!loving your outfit!

Meg said...

I love your skirt.

Daniela Ghiorghe said...

Love your outfit!And the color of your hair:X

Anna said...

that skirt is so beautiful! love the outfit and your beautiful red hair!

Mina said...

i love it!!!!!!!! its definly an ode to alice in wonderland. it seems we are all obssesed with it lately. check out my version of it later tonight( your time) k?
xoxo
mina

Ioana Liliana said...

Yes the skirt started it all for me too.

Minaaa, I'm so looking forward to your Alice, it seems like ages now . . . I can't wait :D

Alice in vintageland said...

Wonderful! We really have to go and see that movie!:)

Insomnia said...

Love how your hair lights up in the sun!

Ana said...

I love your outfit and you are indeed so cute, plus you have red hair(I'm obsessed by it):)

iliketweet said...

Very cute look indeed, love the balloons too!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Post a Comment