American Apparel shirt/dress, Bf's tie,
Markus Lupfer lace tights,
Miu Miu shoes
Since we've talked quite a lot about TV series lately, I think it's time I come clean about a little guilty pleasure of mine. I love Gossip Girl. Now I've said it and there's no going back.!I love the fashion, I love the word games, I sometimes imagine myself as Blair, and I especially adore Chuck.
And now that the weathers turned a little bit colder, it's just the perfect time to have my toast & honey with dark coffee, a couple of other guilty pleasures actually, under a cover in bed while watching re-runs of Gossip Girl. And this is exactly what I intend to do as soon as the weekend gets here. Yes, i know it's only Monday, but a girl can dream, can't she?
Yet returning to the matter at hand, it was while watching one episod from Season 1, that I noticed Serena do an interesting trick, fashion related. After getting all her clothes wet in a water game involving herself, Blair and Nate, she had to change into one of the latter's shirts. For those of you who do not watch the show, please bear with me as this is not the interesting part, but what she did after. She nicely accessorised and made his manly shirt a little more feminine by tying his tie just above her waist, thus creating a nice empire-waist dress. Simple and efficient, two masculine pieces of clothing made into a cute feminine one, now that is an interesting concept! Although I will always favour Blair's wardrobe and styling over Serena's, this was something I had to try out.
Hope it will come in useful for you as well ;)










24 comments:
I adore you hair color!!! ;)))
Can't wait for the new GG episode (tomorrow :D). I'm more of a Serena fan myself, but I must say that I love Gossip Girl fashion in general.
Aaand great inspiration, I think I remember that episode. I like it how you added a little bit of edge with the lace cycle shorts and the Miu Mius.
P.S: ♥ kitty cat , so cute
S.
Hihi, nice to read that you like GG too. Me and my friends are addicted. It's actually getting only worse as we pretend to be Blair and Serena with one of them a lot :D
I can't choose between Serena's or Blair's wardrobe because I switch between such styles all the time. But on one thing we're sure, Chuck is what we need!
That shirt looks good on you. And you actually combine the S & B's style perfectly by adding these Miu Miu's, which remind me more of B's style.
Oooh U look so cute! :)))
♥
Also guilty - I watch GG and I enjoy it and the clothes and Chuck are the best part! I've also taken a mental note when I saw that episode. You look beautiful!:)
Oh, I just hate it when my comments get eaten! In short: Don't we all love GG, and Clare and Chuck? Wonderful pictures. Love the muted colours.
You did a good job. And about the series, my favorite is Chuck.
Your cat is such a cutie! I love your Miu Miu's - are they comfortable?
really cute, I love those shoes!
there are no words for the shoes
ps. talking about gossip girl
the premiere of the season is tonight
Love love love your look! And your hair is looking even more amazing! ;) I love the delicacy of the shot!
About the OTK boots, you should definitely try some! Mines are completely fit to the leg, and they look VERY good! You can totally run from the sexy look and make it look grunge or even mysterious, imo! They're velvet like too, with great quality/price ratio! I'm in love, basically! :)))
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
So pretty & retro-modern. Lovely!
oh yeah gossip girl tonight. and they are in paris. except the acting is so fake it sometimes pains me to watch it. but the fashion is too good so i dont complain.
xoxo
mina
yes, i do remember that scene you were writing about and i also found it inspired. your pictures are good as well :)
miu miu perfection!!girl you own my dream shoes!
http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/
I just watched the latest episode, the fashion is breathtaking and I think I remeber the shirt scene!
Love the stary tie:)
love this look! those shoes are amazing :)
Thanks for the nice comment :). I think the F21 site is one of THE places to buy accessories. The only downside is that you can't have them all, 'cause there are tons and tons :P. It's too difficult to pick! Their double rings are so cute (they sell out like crazy). My next purchase is definitely going to be a statement necklace, though.
i know a few girls who would be so envious if they were looking at this post right now(re:the shoes!). cute little cat too, looked just like mine when she was a kitten
I knooow! I've seen that headband and it's beyond inspiring . It just screams DIY to me..I only have to figure out how :P .
wow... awesome shoes...
can you help me filling up my survey about fashion blog and teenager here http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=HJLMGF_c98dad3b
and participate for the giveaway in my blog thank you
I love Blair so much that this year I decided to start dressing more classy and elegant like she does...anyway about your outfit, those shoes are to die for..love love love them...though it must be kind of hard to walk in...xoxo sere
Post a Comment