While doing some reorganizing around the house, I realised how much I love the things that I've surrounded myself with, and how much these speak about me. And I think it's only fair that I share with you a few of the things that I see everyday.
With 'a few' being an understatement, as I got carried away with the photos, I do hope you enjoy them and get a little bit inspired. I know I just love looking into people's houses, not necessarily through their stuff, just at they selection of things, their choice of colors, arrangements and so on. It's like a story unfolding.
And speaking of inspiration, I have recently found (and in some cases been found) by some incredibly inspiring bloggers. So please do stay tunned to my Favourites page, as it is being updated as we speak :)























18 comments:
we share the same 2 photo cameras!!! Exactly!
All these photographs are just lovely, especially the books. I do love books. Taschen always make the best reads.
I would love to be surrounded by such beautiful and vintage items. xx
I couldn´t agree more with you. Love your pictures...
Ohmy..vintage cameras. I dream of owning a collection one day.
So true, it's these little details that speak the most about the owner and yours are really interesting to study and admire.
Also, thank you for adding us to your fashion watch list, we really appreciate it >:D<.
S.
I like seeing how other people live too!
Your home is so you, even the pictures make me feel like I get to know you.
I'm in love with that sewing machine!
major envy right now!
you really don't want to see my room:))
your house has such a strong 70's feel but in a good way! that drawing of the figurine on the wall did u do that? did u draw it on top of the wallpaper? i want to put wallpaper in my house as well but i never seem to find the time to do some renovations.
anwyays finish your work already and come online. i'm hungry for some new insipirng conversation!
xoxo
mina
Adorable! One can tell that this is the home of a beautiful mind - so much unique beauty, character & memories. Wonderful!
Wow, beautiful items you've got there! Especially that sewing machine, I have one of that too, and that telephone...amazing. You're home has style! :D
Nice pictures !! love your blog :)
Love your vintage cameras! Do you ever use them?
Oh dear, vintage sewing machines!!! *fainted*
Is this your home? Wow... I love it. A bit vintage feeling all over it- best thing in the world.
hello there..ce ma bucur atunci cand gasesc un blog al unei romance si mai ales daca e unul de fashion...asta asa ca sa aratam ca si noi ne pricepem...foarte dragut blogul azi am inceput sa-l urmaresc...imi plac foarte mult fotografiile:X:X...iti doresc la mai multe postari..xoxo sere
These are wonderful pictures and many beautiful things. I do defy my inner collector because I see myself as a gypsie who needs to travel light through life, but seeing assemblies like these...
amazing photos ! This is really inspirational and gorgeous!
check out my blog!
Looks like you have some amazing bits and pieces around your house! Love the telephones and the cameras.
Thanks for your recent comment on my Jean Seberg post, yes Carey Mulligan I am fairly sure has been inspired quite a bit by Jean Seberg and Twiggy too I suppose. I love her in An Education.
Hollie
lipstick and balloons
I read the article about you and your blog in Sofis mode (I'm from sweden) and i got very curious/excited to read your blog because my parents are from romania and I just wanted to say i really like your blog! I didn't know that this type of blogs existed in romania.
And I love old sewingmachines, my grandmother and aunt had sewingmachines that looked just like the one on the picture.
Post a Comment