Be it cherry red, burgundy, crimson, scarlet, Valentino red, or brick red, this is one color that always gets center stage on the catwalks. And, like my fellow blogger Anna inform us, this season makes no exception. While I do love Givenchy's gothic take on red and Bottega Veneta's combination of different shades of this bold color, I have never been a red-wearing person. With the exception of one, I admit, knock-out Diane von Furstenberg dress that I got for a themed red&white party (and only wore that one time), my wardrobe has an acute lack of red.
Or so I though, because in a recent reorganisation-of-the-closet effort, I've noticed quite a few reddish shades coming to light. At first I thought there were just some accessories, only to realise that I have clothes with red dominated patterns as well. More than that, I've discovered a new favourite nail color, 'A Oui Bit Of Red' from OPI's French Collection. As a person who's just as scared of color as the next one, I wonder if I should go down this red brick road . .
Drums please :)
I have the pleasure of introducing my boyfriend/illustrator/photographer . .
. . and his very cool rain boots.
Vintage rose print Jacket, Moda International Dress
Eric Javis rain Hat, Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag
Traditional Russian Scarf got from a shop in St Petersburg, Mango green Gloves
Wolford Tights, Zara Shoes
Until next time . . save some room for pie :)












36 comments:
OMG,...deci your better half chiar ca iti e jumatatea ;) super tari cizmele. Rochia pt petrecerea alb/rosu e cumva pt petrecerea de Integration? Si cum vrei sa spui ca nu esti pt red cand uite ce alegere minunata ai facut pt parul tau. Keep it up!
Definitly red suits you so well. I love how the outfit blends with the brick wall: blue, red and a touch of yellow. Handsome boyfriend with stylish boots, what else can a girl want???????????
You are a wonderful source of inspiration to me.
Have a super red day my friend
Abrazos
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
so vintage so well done..I'm talking about the photos and not only...I like very much the jacket with floral print..and you my friend look amazing in red...you should really consider wearing it more often...once again a great post>:D<
xoxo sere
beautiful photos! and red really looks good on you!
AAAh such beautiful photos? Where is that wall?:)) It's so gloomy outside Bucharest now, yet these photos bring warmth in me :D
uber-cool tinuta ta! eu zic sa imbratisezi culorile! :) si trebuie sa ne spui de unde sunt acele cizme criminale ale BF-ului :)
Where on Earth did you find that beautiful, piece of art, wall? It's gorgeous and it matches your outfit. I have to say, these are by far my favorite pictures of you. Now I understand why all of your pictures look like they are from a fashion magazine, your bf is a photographer. A match made in heaven, really, you two are great together.
You should definitely go down that red brick road cause you'll look gorgeous doing it. The photos are very beautiful and the outfit is out of this world. I love that you are wearing a hat, the cardigan is divine and my favorite detail, a touch of genius really is that matching shade of green in the scarf and bracelets! Kisses:)
You should wear red more often! I think that it's a color that really stands out in a crowd. and it suits you really well.
Oh wow, I love these photos!
You both are so talented! Again hihgly inspiring photos!
When I was looking at the detail pics on the previous post, I thought for some reason that the red with roses would be a bag)) But the jacket is above cute!
XXX
Tali
Red is by far my favorite color and you wear it so well!
I am totally loving Ur vintage cardi! :) Btw Yesterday I have similar leather gloves in black and motorcycle style. :)
♥
Thank you all!! We both thank you :) I fell in love with this wall from the moment I saw it (este undeva in zona Armeneasca, nu stiu exact pe care din stradute, dar nu aveti cum sa-l ratati sigur :) I will for sure be more daring with wearing red!
And as for the photos, I'm so glad to hear that you like them. Until recently my mom helped me a lot with most of the ones you've seen, and she'll probably help some more in the future, as I love her work. But for now I thought I'll give my bf's photo-taking style a try, and I do like it :)
xx
Ioana how i've missed talking to u. these pictures are so bautiful. this is my time to congratulate tudor on an amazing job. u picked a great location. u have to show it to me when i come. we should do some shoots together next time im there. between our photographers we should have some great pictures
btw excuse my spelling. its late and i've had a long day!
so adorable! plus...you got the red-hair! :)))
best pics I've seen lately . You look so gorgeous in that outfit . great location . I'm speechless :) when can i give some of my new items to wear them in a new photo session :) ?
hey gal, being honest your blog is one of the bestest!! Love it a lot & enjoy reading and looking at the pics every time:) You got so much creative ideas !!!
Irene
pretty,pretty <3
I've been trying to comment on this wonderful post, but I've had problems with Blogger. Just wanted to say that I love the pictures (the first one most of all), and really I admire you two :). The color scheme in these is truly inspiring (I confess, yesterday I wore red to spice up my gray outfit, thanks to you).
PS: Thanks for the nice comment, I didn't mention the fact that I'm getting a new (better) camera soon, and that's why I'll be camera-less for a few more days. Can't wait to get the new one!
S.
So vintage chic! That colour is amazing!
http://boheme-fille.blogspot.com/
love the pics x
Superb!
This is such a beautiful post I love the colours and your outfit is styled to perfection xoxo
this set of photos is amazing! i love the backdrop..so beautiful
I loved this outfit from the first moment I saw it:)
it's not back for good, but I really don't like my face in that one...
And I'm happy you did find some red in your closet because these pictures are amazing! Plus... cute boyfriend!
Oh my goodness, you're so gorgeous: I actually thought these were model shots from a magazine at first, the backdrop is so perfect against your hair and outfit. And I love the polka dot tights and red shoes - two of my very favourite things!
burgundy what an amazing color!!!and so in right now!!
and you should totally reconsider it it looks great on you!!
http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/
amazing look and color
your pictures are awesome, te-am blogroll-at :-)
just curious, ce camera folosesti?
I just started following your blog and I just wanted to say that I love love love the layout, especially the background. this looks so unique!
stunning. :D GOrgeouss couple. :)
Georgous !!!!!
Post a Comment