Friday, November 26, 2010

London calling


After my recent absence from the fashion blogosphere, I am here today to let you know that I'll be off to London soon. But fret not for not only have I scheduled a few post to hold you over while I'm away, but I'll be back with lots and lots of London photos and goodies. I suggest to be prepared because you're in for a super holiday surprise! But I don't want to give more away, so here is a wonderful going away outfit from my latest photo session for LaChatterie.


Clothes & styling: LaChatterie

Necklace and Headband Oana Calin


Photos by Catalin Margescu

Location: British Gallery

68 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful photos, wonderful you...Have a superb time in Londos.I am already looking forward to all hear about your London adventures.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Black cat girl said...

Wow!! it´s a beautiful outfit, love the colours!

Plami said...

You look amazing!

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Leia said...

Oh my goodness, you look absolutely incredible!! I hope you have a great time in London - it's my favorite city in the world, and I do SO miss living there. Your blog is fantastic, I'm definitely following you now! :)

Leia

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

You're so beautiful, amazing photoshoot. This style suits you very well.
I'm curious to hear about the surprise and waiting for you reports about the London trip!

xx
Tali
Fetishist's Notes - http://ia-fetishistka.blogspot.com/

Sere said...

These photos of yours are absolutely amazing:x I love everything about them:x

xoxo sere

fashion doctor said...

nu am cuvinte,totul absolut superb.Tu esti belissima!

Unknown said...

Oh god! you are so amazing! :))
Love your dress really much.

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Finder said...

lovely blog!!

we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

classiq said...

London is one of my favourite cities. Can't wait to see photos and the latest impressions from there! Have fun! Gorgeous photos, by the way.
Ada

btd. said...

Amazing pictures!
Wow, London! I hope you have a great time there!
:)

The Hearabouts said...

Londoooon.. My favourite city in the whole wide world. I so miss it :). Have a great trip! I can't wait for pics!!

Love this outfit (Can't pick just one of them, though. They're all beautiful).

Hugs,
S.

Unknown said...

my beautiful little lily cole<3

ching said...

have a great time in London!

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful outfit!!...have fun in London, will be waiting for pics!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Kelly said...

WOW! Speechless!
You look stunning!
Btw thank you soooo much for your comment!
Keep in touch sweetie!

p.s. I'm so jealous about London!!!!

xoxo
K.
http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

hey
thanks for the comment
i'm in love with this outfit
especially with the fur
i'm so following you
will you follow back?
thanks
xoxo
nana
http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

Izzy said...

Wow I'm in love with your blog! Amazing styling- suits you so well! Following! Hope you can visit back again at
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

three4style said...

Wowwwwwww!!!!!!! Your blog is wonderful!!!
And your outfit too...just a suggestion: your pics are too heavy or my internet does not work well!
If you want we can follow each other
Three4style.com

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

Hey thank you for your comment on my blog!!
Yours is amazing and your style is fantastic!!

I follow you and if you want follow me back :-)

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

out of order said...

super cute, I love the shoes and your hairdo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, lady!:) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! ~

VertAnge said...

Have a nice trip! I can't wait to see the pictures when you come back.

Special Koko said...

You lucky girl :x Hoep u have agreat time in London :*

the pictures are stunning, as usual:D

Angela Alvarez said...

love it!! :D:D

thanks for your comment!

xx
fashionbit

Matthew Spade said...

you really do have the most epic posts, like mini films

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

Tanks for the comment:)

lovely pictures! I like your blog!

let's follow eachother:)

xxx

fashionablepris.blogspot.com

*** said...

You look amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment.

xoxo,

Rali

Maria said...

You are awesome!! I love your style!!

lul said...

WICKED pictures I must say! Unique, also. I'm going to London on Christmas to visit a cousin and I'm so so so excited.
Follow me ;) ?

xoxo

Chris Corcino Moda e Imagem said...

I also love the MAC. The hair was really pretty. Thanks for visiting.
Kisses

Chris Corcino Moda e Imagem said...

What great pictures! Loved, very rich. Keep posting if you can, your blog is beautiful.
Kisses.

Hilaloeya said...

thnx for the lovely comment! I love these shoots!
come follow me I will follow back!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

LOOK OF STYLE said...

Thanks for your comment!!! follow us if you want :)
wonderfull photos!! are amazing!!! and you looks so cute!!! :)

xoxo


lookofstyle.blogspot.com

eesa said...

love the necklace+fur xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!! you look so pretty here!! I love your shoes and the overall outfit!!
<3
http://reserveradefahsion.blogspot.com

Febriani Djunaedi said...

beautiful dress and like your shoes. it's cute :)

http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com

Ellen ♥ said...

Wow! amazing and you're pretty. Gothic look but classy. :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You look like a movie star from the golden era of Hollywood. :) So glamorous, so gorgeous, so flawless. That dress is stunning and fits you incredibly well. I love it!

Anonymous said...

the necklace is lovely!

Tima said...

You look amazing!! I love the poof in your hair and the stole!!

Bows and Lavender Lips

Aki No Yuutsu said...

AMAZING!!!
Followin' ya!

Francesca said...

Thanks for your comment babe. Love your outfit. It contrasts so well with your lovely hair colour <3

Francesca (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

Sherin said...

I love the vintage look here. The fur scarf and shoes are perfect accessories.

Catherine Au Jong said...

Thanks for commenting on my post
I like your blog!


love,
catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

De Vero said...

Lovely photos and you look so great!
Have a nice trip to London and I'm wating for your pics ;)

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh, you lucky lucky girl!
bring us Vogue and Elle, we're starving about knowledge! :)

Anaivilo said...

Wow, London! Business or pleasure? :)) Looking forward in seeing lots og pics! :D Have fun darling.

Anonymous said...

oh God, you are fuckin' awesome, beatiful girl!

Andreea said...

Congrats! London...the perfect city in my opinion!<3
Great photos, you look wonderful:)

♥ kisses ♥

My Own Strange Little World said...

Hi Joana!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Your blog and pictures are absolutely fabolous!!! I'm following you here and in Bloglovin!!

http://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com

ashley mcconnell said...

oh my! these shots are so beautiful and have such a fresh, retro vibe. Nice!

x

thanks for your comments on my blog! I'm your newest follower ;)

dc said...

I really like those pictures! Your retro style is gorgeous!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

Niki said...

AMAZING photos! you remind me a Joan from Mad Men. Such a classic, vintage beauty :)

xoxo
Niki
A Haute Mess

ps. find me on Facebook and on Twitter too!

Jade Purple Brown said...

these pictures are beautiful, you look gorgeous in that dress!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Kaylyn said...

I just found your blog and I looooooove it! The layout is so creative. You are gorgeous and I admire your style! I am now following :)

Love & Labels

Love, Trixie said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the comment on my blog! Your style is quite fantastic and this shoot is beyond gorgeous :) I'm seriously coveting all of those clothes!

hearts and hugs,
Nina

the Tsaritsa said...

First stop London, next stop the world! Love the look, and am following you on Chictopia :)

the Tsaritsa sez

Stefani said...

Wow,you look great!Like a doll!
Have fun in London!

xx

Taylor said...

i saw you on chictopia! now i'm your 260th follower!!!

THE CRAFT said...

You look gorgeous! amazing.

The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/

Heather Fonseca said...

Darn cute! Can't wait for your London posts.

Angelica Ng said...

London! How amazing! I'd love to go there one day. What an amazing outfit! So 1950's....gorgeous glamour.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog!!!! x

colorsdiary said...

u look great, have fun in London! :)

. said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the hair

Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

Pearl said...

very vibrant, sexy and oh my goodness gorgeous!


Pearl

Anonymous said...

Chic look. I love it!

Post a Comment