Monday, November 29, 2010

Love Mail


By the time you read this I will have already seen the London sky, or at least be on my way to do so. And although for the next week I will most probably be unable to respond to the wonderful remarks and opinions that you leave for me, I will most certainly read them. I always find your sweet comments to be utterly delectable, engaging, and very captivating. You must know that it is you, my readers, who give me the inspiration and energy to create and write.

“Isolate her, and however abundant the food or favourable the temperature, she will expire in a few days not of hunger or cold, but of loneliness.” – Maurice Maeterlinck, The Life of the Bee, On the Segregation of the Queen

I will forever be grateful for you being here and spreading the love. 
Thank you!



Clothes & styling: LaChatterie

Hair accessory Oana Calin


Photos by Catalin Margescu
 
Location: British Gallery
  

40 comments:

Kaylyn said...

You are GORGEOUS! I love your dress.

Love & Labels

Mirela Petre said...

i love this dress. have fun in London!
xx
Mirela

Ana said...

Love this and I love you....you're so romantic!

I really appreciate the fact that you have a personal style:**

Arina said...

omg! This is amazing! By the way, loved "The Life of the Bee" :)) great connection!

classiq said...

Lovely! You have an amazing style in dressing, writing, creating!
Ada

mispapelicos said...

You wont believe it, but I have already taken the photos of my next post in my bed and bedroom ( it is raining outside...Connections, connections.
You look so beautiful!!!
I hope you enjoy London.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

edith said...

you have such a natural look in playing with all those expressions of feelings. i really enjoyed that rather then the fashion stilling(which it's also beautiful)and i had to tell you :)

Violet E. said...

i love this photos :)

Anaivilo said...

Have a great time in London dear! :D
These photos are great.

Candice said...

Another fabulous photoshoot, dear! You look so sweet and girly, and I love your dress! Hope you're absolutely soaking up every detail of London!

Sere said...

I'm speechless...amazing pictures>:d< have a wonderful time in London:*


xoxo sere

Vix said...

I hope you've packed lots of warm clothes, it's freezing here!
Have a lovely time, you look so pretty! xxx

Fashion Limbo said...

the colour in that dress is so absurdly rich, and warm and beautifully wintery...love it

Aki No Yuutsu said...

beautiful dress!!!
I like the last pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Adore the pictures! Stay sweet. ~

De Vero said...

So lovely pictures! So appropriate to your post!!
Have a lovely travel!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Andrés Corella said...

Thanks!!...the pictures are great and I really like the dress you wear the color is fantastic.

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

AurÄ—jaFÄ—ja said...

Love your look. All photos are really wonderful. :) This blog is very lovely. I'm folowing you! :)

http://aurejafeja-perpetuo.blogspot.com/

VertAnge said...

I wish you a wonderful time in London!

Sherin said...

I hope you enjoy London. It really is a lovely city.

You always look so pretty. Your hair looks stunning here and I love that dress.

Unknown said...

Wow... you look really gorgeous!
Love your outfit ^_^

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

CaliforniaCandy said...

Love these pictures, it looks like you live in a fairytale... enjoy London!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

I love everything! the dress the pictures!! very very good!!

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

ashley mcconnell said...

cute cute cute

x

Ramona said...

It's so freezing cold in Ireland and it's great to look your lovely photos! You look pretty!
Hope You have fabulous days in London!
Take care!

xo Ra

Nnenna said...

love your beautiful dress!

thanks for your comment!

starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

Special Koko said...

You always post the most wonderful pics :x

Heather Fonseca said...

Pretty photos - is that your bedroom? If so, how delightful!

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos...and I hope you don't freeze in London.

Pearl said...

HUNNY U ARE GORGEOUS!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
MAKES ME WANNA DRESS UP IN THE PICTURES WITH YOU!

&HEARTS;
PEARL

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

absolutely wonderful post. I love that dress, very inspiring :) note to self, must sew a blue lace dress. Enjoy London sweetie, and a bag of crisps :)

<3 Anika
http://www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
Twitter: @AnikaSweetface

Luna Tiger said...

Love those pictures, you look like a beautiful pin up !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Raez said...

gorgeous my dear! i love your bright hair and your sunny personality. hope you are having a blast in London ;)

xx raez

Mary Lee said...

these pictures are stunning! love what you're wearing

www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Haute World said...

Gorgeous dress and I love the hair piece! Hope you're having a great time in London... I"m going there next week!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Really love your spreads! Just beautiful and so creative!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Love all your photos and the navy lace is so pretty!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

dc said...

It's so lovely! The navy lace is freakin gorgeous!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

Bendita la hora said...

Nice!
xxx

http://benditalahora.blogspot.com/

Swit Rocs said...

you are simply amazing!

Post a Comment