Wednesday, December 1, 2010

London shopping feed


So in rainy/snowy London I am and I do am loving every minute of it. Perhaps because most of these minutes are spend inside warm, well-lit spaces otherwise known as stores or shops. Well, this is the shopping season isn't it? :):):)

But I can't stay very long, people to see, place to go, things to buy *giggles* . . thus a photo post this will be.

Topshop loves MiuMiu

but then again I do love Topshop, so be prepared for more

sweet holiday indulgence with a box of special edition macaroons :)

somehow, H&M accessories alway manages to look good

now, I know I'm becoming quite mainstream with my shopping choices, and it's actually rather a cliche buying from the two best known initials, yet . .

 just take a look at these LV booties!!!
What girl could have said no? :)

Stay tuned for more!

32 comments:

Denisa L said...

they are gorgeous, I don't who could say no to them!!Can't wait to see more;;)

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Those boots are so beautiful, lucky you! The Topshop shoes are also great. Enjoy London!

Alice Sidorencu said...

Yes, it`s your style in London :) I wish you a great time!

Alisha said...

I love London. And those boots are gorgeous xox

http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful place to visit when Christmas is building up. Thanks for the lovely photos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

fashion doctor said...

ce fericita esti!ghete LV suuuuperbe!si pantofiori sunt superbi!e o placere sa te afli in locuri superbe si te bucuri pe deplin !

Anca Buzea said...

uuuuu.... great boots!!! enjoy!!

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous! The Parliament is stunning in the night:D Have fun!

Andreea said...

You're killing me.First the Miu miu knockoffs then the LV booties(sight).Not to mention how awesome it is you're actually there, in London, geratest city ever:D
Enjoy darling, i for one, i'm jealous:P

colorsdiary said...

oh gosh, this post is so beautiful!!! :)
i so want those Miumiu shoes

p.s it is raining in Bucharest as well but i think it it nicer there.

denise

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

Can't wait to see more!! :-) :-) I love london

kisses, Giulia

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

Those LV booties are cool!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!:) ~

Alma said...

You have done some cool shopping!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Ahhh, you've given me my shopping fix : ) Thanks so much! Those boots are to die for! And I've never had those macaroons...how are they! MUST get some to try!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

lul said...

The boots are fantastic. Not a big LV fan but those are just wow.

xoxoxo

Anna said...

I adore those Topshop shoes,so miu miu like my friend has a pair and she put them with a vibrant red dress and black tights, it looked gorgeous.
Fab booties.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, would love you to follow. Fab blog, now following.
xxx

theothersideofthepondmydear

Unknown said...

Love 1st shot :) well done!!

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

Candice said...

oh my those boots are fabulous!

Lainey said...

What I'm craving now: macarons and those fabulous LV boots! to die for!

Ramona said...

oh, dear, so fab boots and purchases! It's so great that You enjoying yourself in London. It's most important! Take care!

xo Ra

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh London, one day soon I hope.. I get to walk your streets and appreciate your beauty up close!

Thank you for sharing!

xox

Plami said...

Oh.... that's so glamorous! I'd love to do my Christmas shopping in London as well!

Enjoy and keep sharing :)

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Andrés Corella said...

The boots are just pure awesomenes!!! and the Miu Miu shoes...dead gorgeous...oh la la I want to see all your purchases!!!

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Kaylyn said...

Those heels are gorgeous!!!! I want a pair. Topshop is amazing. Miu Miu is just perfection.

Jeanelle said...

LOVE London... rain, snow, cold and all. I agree the shopping is irresistable there. Have a great time!!

x,
www.GlocalGirl.com

vdcouture said...

gosh this is my first time visiting your blog, and i have to say that it's super awesome <3 great boots and totally following you!

vdcouture

classiq said...

wow, fantastic boots!

K A T H L E E N said...

these are such wonderful photos! love the boots
feel free to follow xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE

Bronzed Humanity said...

Dying of nvy over your boots...gorgeous!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Kristin Eichenberg said...

what a lovely blog you have!
I'm now following all you inspiring posts:)
I'd love if you could follow mine as well!
http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com

much love!

L said...

the macaroons look dee-licious, lol

TravelDesignery.com
.

Post a Comment