There have been so many unexpected things happening this past year, especially in fashion. From the departure of the great Alexander McQueen to Carine Roitfeld's resignation from Vogue Paris, the fashion world has taken a completely different shape from the one it had at the beginning of 2010. It's obvious that things don't always work out the way we would want them to. As it is, nothing is really certain, and we can only rely on the small things in life. Hence I leave you with a wonderful list that I found one day on tumblr . . .
Life's Natural Highs:
Falling in love
Hearing your favourite song on the radio
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
Bubble baths
Giggling
Long conversations late at night
Lazing on the beach
Running through sprinklers
Laughing at an inside joke
Laughing at yourself
Laughing at yourself
Laughing so hard your stomach hurts
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
Friends
Having someone tell you that you're beautiful
Stefanel Skater Skirt, Stefanel Knitted Vest
Lace tights form Harrods,
H&M Necklace and Bow belt
Louis Vuitton Booties
And don't forget to:
Worry less
Smile more
Accept criticism
Take responsibility
Listen and love
Don't hate
Embrace change
Feel good anyway













73 comments:
I love these pics! Your red hair against the white snow is magnificent! and love the lace tights!
www.plentyforpennies.com
You are beautiful :)
Your boots are gorgeous <3.
I really like the way your outfit seems in a chromatic symbiosis with Nature, while your ginger mane strongly instil a flaming twist a Glam on this bucolic-like frame . . .
ps: Happy Holidays to you Dear !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
super gorgeous, totally love the look!!
vdcouture
Beautiful shots...and thoughts! You are a snow princess!
♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour
I love the natural highs list, I may jsut re-blog on my site! ♥
Gorgeous booties too!
x
I love this post. The natural high list is superb!
And you do look beautiful in the pictures. The tights are so lovely.
superba!imi place dresul,cardiganul,totul,esti superba!te pup
Love the list and is so true..And I will give you the last Natural High...You look BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
xx
Andy
Pretty inspiring and pretty girl:) Love those booties<3
Happy holidays dear:*
You look so amazing!These shots are beautiful!!
Bows and Lavender Lips
I couldn´agree more, and I always try to follow, your don´t forget.
Your outfist and photos are getting better and better. wowwwwwwwwwwwww.Black and white, lace and leather in a dreamy snow. FANTASTIC.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Beautiful photos, beautiful post and beautiful you! :)
xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery
Amazing. Love the contrast of your outfit and the snow. & those boots are delicious!
Awesome outfit! I love your boots!!
Pretty and trendy outfit, especially those boots and norvegian vest!
Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·
So inspiring! Great post dear :D
I love the outfit, the bow makes everything.. it's so flirty and sweet! And the boots are gorgeous ;)
Good advises. In photos you look awesome :)
Amazing outfit! <3
I love all those cute details which You ad to your looks!
♥
xo Ra
wow... beautiful photos!!!
this sweater with those tights, just wonderful!
you are so pretty :)
love your style!!
I’m now following your blog :)
Hope you can do the same: http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com
xx
love the cardigan<3
http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you have time:) liove to hear from you xx
Your outfit is perfection! Your booties are gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Could we follow each other? <3
xx
Meera
You look gorge in black and white! Lovely photos!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
You look so beautiful!! I like your outfit! Great!! :)
http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/
I love your outfit!!!and your hair!!
Thank you for your comment on my blog!!! I'm following, hope you follow back:) xx
http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
Hi gorgeous!
Love your look and your year's highlights!
xoxox,
CC
Like the outfit!
Happy Holidays! :)
Kiss
FANTASTIC!!!!!! SO CHIC!!!;D
KISSES
The photo's are great & I have fallen in love with your heels!
Now following you.
http://fashionafffair.blogspot.com
xoxo
I'm adding one more thing to that list: an outfit made more beautiful by exquisite details! Happy 2011!
Beautiful pictures! Love the golden accents ^^
Ioana, you’re a beautiful winter fairy, I really love this outfit and the photos are wonderful. The contrast between the black outfit and the gold chains is great, I’m in love with the wintery long cardigan. Kisses:)
hi dear, i love these pictures. you look so gorgeous... <3 fallin in love with your hair!!!
kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com
I love your Hair colour. It's some kind of romantic....
At the end of an year and beginning of another we should all take a moment and reflect on our very own life's natural highs. Love the knitted vest, black and white, always my favorite combination. Happy New Year! I wish you all the best and to keep us inspired! :) Ada
Lovely photos! You're so brave to wear those boots in the snow!
Hello Lovely,
thanks for your comment. :)
yeahhh i am your 350. follower :)
you have a great blog. your text and pictures are great. Your blog inspired me. you are pretty...
i follow you. please follow me. thank you & kisses
wish you a nice evening
xoxo
http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/
of course you're not so black and white!!! You're a REDHEAD! :***
Thank u for ur sweet comment dear and I adore ur pictures! Ur hair colour is so beautiful! Also a very cute layout, I am following u now on google and bloglovin :) Hope to see u there!
Dutch hugs from
www.thefashionwritress.com
Hi sweety! Thanks for your comment on my blog!
I like yours!!
What do you think about following each other?
kiss, www.fantasiedifolletto.com
mony.
Beautiful photos. I adore that bow belt from H&M.
Following your blog now, hope youll want to follow me too...
www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com
-Stephanie
Love is the best high a person can have in the world!
I wish you a nice new years eve <3
I love those tights!
Great outfit! I really love your boots xx
you are so beautiful!! and your hair colour is so amazing against everything!
x
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
beautiful post !^^ i love the snow white background! lovely!
@ Read the story here. Please Help, Thank you.
@ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
Love this outfit! Beautiful skirt, great accessories, and I love the pop of your hair colour. Gorgeous!
Alexandra xo
http://tovogueorbust.com/
I love your hair!! This outfit is super cute. :)
KF x
your hair completes your outfit :) love it.
and ah, life's natural highs indeed .
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
You have a lovely post with a cute blog page. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Happy New Year!
www.audrinajulia.logspot.com
well ioana as i have already told u in our little chat... this outfit is simply adorable. i love fair isle styles like crazy. actually the day i realized i love the way u dressed i was wearing fair isle. so i will always associate this look with our friendship.
xoxo
mina
OMG, u r just amazing wyth your outfits! i add u to observers immedietly :) i wish u happy new year!
xx
shavil.blogspot.com
I really love this outfit!!! VERY BEAUTIFUL! i wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
big kiss
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog!
juliet xxx
You look so pretty! Great blog!
<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com
Winter fairy... The huge bow and the boots are <3.
Happy New Year, Ioana, and have a great 2011!
Hugs,
S.&E.
I simply love all of your pictures!
thank you so much voor the toothpaste-tip! :)
love your amazing haircolor btw! :)
happy new year! x
Happy New Year!
StylePicks
http://stylepicks.blogspot.com
Shoes+necklace+tights=IN LOVE WITH THEM!!Amazing outfit!Happy new year!And thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)
http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/
ahhh how amazing can you be! happy new year! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!
i love this look! great styiling and hair!
BM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com
xxx
You are so gorgeous, and wonderful photography! Definitely following! XX!
thank you so much for your cute comment up on my blog ;D
I wish you a good new year!
xx Nini
afashionsplash.blogspot.com
Your hair is fabulous. :)
lovely outfit and photos!
that list of natural highs is just wonderful!
lovely blog, follow each other?
have a great new years xo
You make me want red hair. :) Gorgeous. Love the blog. Adding you to my reading feed.
Beautiful pictures
Your shoes are seriously gorgeous!
What an adorable list, it makes you appreciate those little things that can make such a huge difference
Happy New Year
Wish you the best for 2011
Beautiful outfit, poetic snow, I love !
http://selenite.weebly.com/
Post a Comment