Sunday, January 2, 2011

WWIW - Prada Fall 2010

It's been to cold today, that the only thing I can think about is wrapping myself in knits, knits, and more knits. So what better than Prada's knitted black skirt, matching bow belt and knitted blue sweater? And aren't the complementing color bow pumps just darling?

Prada F2010RTW


Hope you're having a warm and cozy weekend! 

25 comments:

mispapelicos said...

Fantastic!!!!
I prefer yours to Prada, hehehehe.
Mil besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cara said...

You got the texture of the jumper just perfect <3.

Andreea said...

One of my favourite picks for this winter;))

KellyJoy said...

I love these illustrations! I also need this comfy outfit for this cold day where I live:)))

Meri said...

Gorgeous! Nice and cozy too :)
Meri

Anonymous said...

Lovely illustration! that jumper looks super cosy
x

out of order said...

lovely!

Lindsey Cook said...

Ooohh that looks so cozy and snuggly for a cold winter's day.

http://plasticfashionbarbie.blogspot.com/

Denisa L said...

I would wear this asap!
amazing illustration!

Heather Fonseca said...

Very yummy! I think the blue sweater would be amazing with your red hair. Good luck staying warm.

Love,
Heather
http://heathersdesignblog.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

Love that skirt!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Sil said...

I loved this outfit since the first moment I've seen it si desigur adorabila si ilustractia, mult succes cu noua rubrica si un an nou fashionable! pup

Sherin said...

That jumper is tempting. It looks so warm!

Anaivilo said...

Great look! I so love the combination. The sweater is very sweet :D

Anaivilo said...

Mind if I ask how do you make these illustrations? I am curious :D

Bego said...

i luv the illustrations tons!! I agree with Anaivilo, did you make these ilustrations? I'm very curious b/c they're fantastic!! <333

Anonymous said...

amazing...

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love this- great blog you have!! Following you now :) happy 2011!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely simple look. You have me rethinking my sweaters.

classiq said...

love these illustrations!

De Vero said...

Really great illustration! You are so talented in drowing ;)

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

my fav winter collection!
hope your NYE was unforgettable! thank you for your sweet comment! you can reach me also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)so cu soon! and have amazing new year!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

vdcouture said...

fabulous <3 super super talented!!

vdcouture

VertAnge said...

Cute!

Michaela said...

I love these illustrations and the jumper looks great! Thankyou for your comment on my blog! I'm following!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment