Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A film noir haze

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_1

" I never saw her in the daytime. We seemed to live by night. What was left of the day
went away like a pack of cigarettes you smoked. I didn't know where she lived. I never
followed her. All I ever had to go on was a place and time to see her again. I don't know
what we were waiting for. Maybe we thought the world would end. "
*

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_2

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_3

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_4

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_5

film_noir_fashezine_alina_ene_6

Recents events seem to have a distinct film noir flavour.

It might very well be due to a long architectural and well structured dress

33 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

Brilliant photos..and the dress is to die for!

Imsu said...

Wow. The dress is beautiful!

http://the-aili.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

That's a beatiful shot!!!
Lovin' the dress!!!

De Vero said...

You are a real Diva! Loovely!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Andrés Corella said...

You look A M A Z I N G...I totally agree a Diva..beautiful dress, beautiful pictures

xx
Andy

Ramona said...

Several times I have thought what kind event exactly inspired your posted look..and how do You look on weekdays if I run into You on buss, in shop or on street..Please, don't misunderstand, I do like your posts and thematic, inspired posts. They always are so great styled up and You look an amazing, but there is always some curiosity
Again You look amazing gorgeous lady!

xoxo Ra

Andreea said...

So artistic! You look gorgeous:)

Denisa L said...

I'm speechless..

Dial V for Vintage said...

Amazing photos!

Sara said...

And so I was laying on the floor in amazement:))))) You look stunning! You really captured the film noir atmosphere in the photos, the dress is to die for.:)

Arina said...

wow!
Nice one! Amazing images and a wow dress! Looove! :)

Anaivilo said...

Oh wow, this is something different. I really love it! The mood.. the dress, gorgeous! :D

HiFashion said...

Love the effects of the photos. They came out fantastic. You look gorgeous. I love the dress.

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

You look stunning like always!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!
Amazing post :D

Stilistele said...

beautiful dress, and you're very expressive... the pics are awesome! great job

mispapelicos said...

You, and your photos are getting better and better. Fascinating indeed.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The Odd and Chic said...

Wow - amazing details on this dress! I'm following you - stop back soon :-)

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Alina V. said...

Very beautiful look! Good job you did here

Ana said...

Ioana you are oficially the sexiest blogger I've seen :)

And Alina's dress is gorgeous :)

Ana said...

Ioana you are oficially the sexiest blogger I've seen :)

And Alina's dress is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos!=)

Alice Sidorencu said...

Iti vine perfect rochia. Ti se potriveste manusa stilului tau si iti cade si foarte bine.
Sunt curioasa de unde e?

Kiss

Fajr Muhammad said...

Stunning photos! The background is amazing.

Vertiginoso said...

OR When "Sin City" aesthetics (exquisitely) meets a certain idea of "Old School Glam" . . .
ps: Your "Flaming Baby Doll" 's creativity (decidedly) shall never cease to sound (so prettily) multi-faceted Chère Ioana !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Anonymous said...

Incredible, I wonder how these photos came to be? Did you use a special location and just gave this painted hazy effect later or did you create both the background and the effects with the help of an image editor and your skills?

Love

Tashrin

Anonymous said...

thank you for the positive comments! I'm so happy and proud of this collaboration. The dress is available for sale and also on demand at e.alinamoda@gmail.com

Special Koko said...

definition of awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! you look so beautiful!! xx

www.beckydazzler.com

Gabrielle Clayvon said...

I love seeing you in these editorial pictures. They are absolutely stunning!

www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

Nádia said...

OMG, those pictures turned out amazingly! That dress is a work of art! Love your hairdo and the nails! :)))

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing photos!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Phara said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing and capture it perfectly.
Thanks for yr comment!
X

Post a Comment