Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good morning, Sunshine

sunshine_fashezine_0

From the lack of recent posts I'm sure you already figured out that these past days

have been quite busy. Yet they were the sort of happy-sunny-busy

moments full of collaborations

and lovely projects.
 
I am so thankful to have you reading, commenting, following (OMG 550 on GFC, 

it really is an honor to have you here for me!) So the least I can do is always try

and give you the best content that I can. Yet sometimes I find myself in

the position to come and surprise you with a little gift.

No, this time it's not a giveaway,it's better!
 
Who wants 20% off on their shopping?!?

If you'll be doing your shopping on Tobi.com (with designers such as Alexander Wang, 

Current Elliott, Elizabeth and James, Juicy Couture, Rick Owens, Winter Kate,

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Halston Heritage, and so much more 

it's just a perfect shopping destination)

use code FASHEZINE20 to get 20% off!

boutique
the official online boutique of
Fashezine
get 20% off - use code FASHEZINE20

(I've also added the banner on the right sidebar so you can just grab and use the code 

anytime you want)


Go buy, save, and have fun! Because yes,

YOU are my sunshine!


sunshine_fashezine_1
sunshine_fashezine_2
sunshine_fashezine_3
sunshine_fashezine_4
sunshine_fashezine_5
sunshine_fashezine_6

Alexander McQueen Pumps

ChouChou Brogues

Topshop Silk Dress

Stefanel Necklace & Bracelet

Vintage Toy Car


32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ce dragut!! Multumim! :) Chiar acum cercetez site-ul!
Pozele sunt superbe! Ultima ma face sa zambesc larg! :)

mispapelicos said...

You are sunshine and inspiration to me, too, my dear Ioana.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love all the yellow! And thanks for the coupon code :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Lisa said...

love all the yellow especially mcqueen pumps!

thanks for visiting me :)

i'm following you now would love for you to follow me too!

Freya said...

McQueen pumps + Vintage toy car = LOVE!

xo
F
www.WearItWithFlair.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

hey,thanks for the code<3

are you something like a queen B(ee) today ? The black and yellow pumps are so cute !

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Lovely photographs, sometimes life's commitments can come in the way of our time to blog!

*following your blog*

Eda x

Minnesota Maven said...

Those shoes are amazing! I mean super amazing. Thanks for the code!

colorsdiary said...

i love this yellow set, specially the shoes and the vintage car!

:)

FABULOUS MUSES said...

<3

Andrés Corella said...

Well I must admit that´s an awesome surprise!! You rock!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Unknown said...

love all the items, specially the oxfords!!

i love if you could stop by my blog and support the Acqua for life initiative via Facebook!

Monroe Steele said...

Love the necklace and bracelet

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Jessica said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE those brogues with the cute little ladybugs! adorable.

Lullaby said...

I think I'm completely in love with the brogues. They are the cutest shoes ever!

Love your blog!
xoxox
http://livingfaraway-lullaby.blogspot.com/

Ima said...

you are sooo nice. Thank you so much!! oh and I love those photos. They are beautiful :)

Imsu said...

You're wonderful! :)
Love those Alexander McQueen pumps!

http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

Ceciliaefendy said...

Hey i love the borgues! Adorable stuff :)

xx

Anaivilo said...

Wow I really love those heels! Crazy high and I love the stripes...makes a perfect contrast! :D

Plami said...

You are such an inspiration! Thank you for the great blog :)

P.S, I love this pupms and no wonder I absolutely adore McQueen!

XoXO
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Stilistele said...

beautiful pics again! thanks for the 20% off opportunity! kisses :**

AurėjaFėja said...

Amazing pumps! Great post. :)

http://aurejafeja-perpetuo.blogspot.com/

Yasmeen said...

I've wanted a dress from tobi for forever! YAY DISCOUNTS! :D Thank you!!

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Yasmeen said...

It was this dress but they only have size M now (I'm pretty little so I'd probably be swimming in it!) But I'll look around for something else :P

Yasmeen

Anna-Lena said...

what an amazing blog!!! i love it! your pics are fantastic! and your outfits are awesome...GREAT!!! have a nice weekend!
hugs

Sid said...

i love your mcqueen shos! and the brogues are well cute xx

http://dropping-daisies.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

cute post!!xxx

www.beckydazzler.com

Alma said...

Ce pantofi perfecti!!!

misesnobody said...

lovely photos! :)

Federica Delprino said...

Hi!
Wow wow wow, I love these shoes!
Amazing photos!

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

Luna Tiger said...

Sweet and sunny yellow harmony !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Collections said...

Love all the yellow. You have an absolutely beautiful blog. I am now following with bloglovin :) Please do the same if you like my blog!

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Post a Comment