It's strange how you can start loving something that you previously hated. The
opposite is always a possibility too, of course. A heartbreaking and paintful one,
but still a possibility.
Still, it's normal that life changes. And that it changes you.
More often than not we acknowledge change, and then we make the choice
between embracing or rejecting it.
Yet when the changes come creeping in slowly and gradually and you start noticing
them only when they are already firmly implanted in your soul that is really when
things become inevitable.
My love for leopard is inescapable. My love for the truth is inflexible. The changes
in me are binding. Binds that start to look more and more like a bondage suit that
constricts my actions and blurs the line between love and hate. But to try and fight
these changes would be not only dangerous for my state of mind, but ultimately
futile.
Is my love for leopard here to stay? Will it rapidly switch to an adoration for reptile print
with the coming of the new season?
Time will tell. Until then . .
Embrace change, it's the lesser of two evils.
And don't forget: things are really not what they seem to be.
Now go put on a pair of neon heels, dye your hair purple, go wild on leopard if that
is what you wish to do, but, above all, ignore the squeaky voice of society and be
who you are meant to be.







Day Birger et Mikkelsen Safety Pins Jacket
It's the second time I paird this jacket with a leopard print, but I seem to be repeating a lot of
things lately, so bear with me :)
things lately, so bear with me :)
Mango Leopard Tee
American Vintage Trousers
D&G Leopard Tights
Cleo & Patek Clutch
Accessorize Necklace
Mango Belt
Zara Pumps



108 comments:
This jacket is amazing ! The pictures are so great !
http://selenite.weebly.com/
Can your outfits be more incredible than that?! Awesome!!! I have the same "issue" with animal print but I think it's here to stay. And changes do creep their way into your heart and you kind of end up being the last to know, before long you have to embrace them or lose your mind.- I guess what I mean is that I get it!:)
I love the way you click your pictures.
Your jacket is to die for.
I like very much animal print in others, but it is a no, no for me.
I keep instead your cluch, wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh; your pendant.
And that fantastic jacket covered in safety pins.
You are fabulous beyond words my dear Ioana.
Have a superb weekend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Awesome post!
It's so true, what you wrote about change. Sometimes it's really good and even refreshing!
As for things that we previously disliked and now love, I have the same thing with..the color yellow! :)
Have e lovely weekend!
i love the clutch :)
<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
GORGEOUS outfit!!! Love the clutch and the leopard details!!!
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
I'm getting married in 2 weeks, and it's a weekend of festivities that involve 2 leopard outfits. 1 is a suit, for the courthouse, and the other is a halter dress with a circle skirt.
As I said on Facebook earlier this year, in my world leopard print IS a neutral.
I also love leopard (or any kind of animal print for that matter) I like how it looks with the blazer which btw is gorgeous...and the clutch is beautiful! I also must say I really like the way you write I find it very much inspiring
xx Andy
The Black Label
The outfit is BEAUTIFUL.
Love the animal print, specially when done with good taste :)
Nice!!
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/
i love your blog!!nice nice nice! i follow you now!
Would you come in mine and follow me?i'd be very happy!
kiss:)
Beautiful style <3
wow stunning hair color!
bisous,
mia
heylilahey.blogspot.com
You look fabulous. And I'm a leopard print fan myself!
:)
http://the-aili.blogspot.com
beautiful necklace, I love this look ... the red of your hair is very cute.
kiss
myfashionsketchbook.com
the clutch is amazing!
xx
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
I love your purse!
I couldn't said it better. If someone was telling me a year and a half ago that i will not only like it, but also wear animal print, i would found it hilarious, and now...I'm loving it!
Regarding this mention: "ignore the squeaky voice of society and be who you are meant to be" I'm only going to say : AMEN SISTER!!!
Keep up the good work, as you are a real Inspiration
Kisses
Dana
Oh gorgeous look!! And I love the poses too..perfect! Great necklace, dragon-flies are my favorite :D
this post is absolute madness, i love it!
denise
stunning.
Hi lovely your sketch is up on my blog http://whimsicallyrandom.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-sketches.html
Avril x
hope you like it :)
your leopard tights is uber cool
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/
change is always welcome,especially in a world were we are constricted to wearing uniforms. Plus, the idea with leopard has disgusted me for years, but now it's the most awesome thing I'd like to wear at any time of the day (in all sorts of mixes).
alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
I love these photos! Were they taken in your home? The chandelier is lovely. I also love the dragonfly pendant. You have great taste :)
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
leopart print - used to hate it, now I like it and even want it :)
your clutch is gorgeous btw.
Nice outfit! Love your style. And your hair color is awesome!
thanks for visit my blog.
xoxox
http://livingfaraway-lullaby.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your comment.
Lovely outfit.
God, these images are amazing!!! I love your hair color! Just looks so chic!!! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! I am now following:)
Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com
Thanks for the comment! Love the pics, you have a great blog!
Would you mind checking out my blog again? Follow each other if you like?
kisses!
http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/
hi thanks so much for visiting me!
loveeee your blog you have the most amazing style ever!! i really heart our red hair it's so gorgeous on you!
i'm following you now would love for you to follow me too!
Great photos! I love your outfit!
Thanks for your comment!
Maybe we can follow each other?
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/
Very nice outfit! I love the accessories too. These photos are awesome and the lightning is wonderful!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)
Necklace is gorgeous *___* and your hair color...:QQQQ______ it's amazing ♥
AmelyPhotography ♥
http://swallowsecrets.blogspot.com/
Photos are great and hair color! You have very colorfull blog. Following you now!
http://thebasicss.blogspot.com
LOVE YOUR INNER LEOPARD :-)
Really nice outfit:-)
I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog, you were really nice :-)
what about following each other?
I like your style :-)
Anna
www.followpix.blogspot.com
SACOUL E INCREDIBIL DE MINUNATO-SUPERBO-PERFECT !
After reading your text three things came to my mind: a leopard print is cool b you are cool c your blog is cool haha.
xx j
http://allthingssnice.blogspot.com/
what a lovely post, you tell it's so good and you look amazing in that outfitx
Thank for your comment, feel free to follow mine. I follow yours, kisses x
OMG I definitely love your hair! You look lovely!
I need your help, if you like my look please vote me here
http://chicisimo.com/outfit/lace-i-love-you-3/?
Thank you very much!!
Oh you are sooo beautiful! I really got inspired by you, I wanna try wearing some leopard details too... love it! Happy day sweet one, xoxox alice
Oh my Vogue you look amazing! Loving leopard detailing this season, they're gorgeous!
Thank you for your comment on my blog, I am now following! Follow me at: http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x
I agree with you about hte leopard print! You look gorgeous in that and i like that cluch so much!!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Thnks for dropping a nice comment on my blog :)
I love your outfit! Very stylish.
I'm following you now <3
Hope we can share about fashion each other
xx
Amazing photos! And your clutch is so lovely!
http://fashiablee.blogspot.com
The clutch, the clutch!
You look great!!!Love the entire outfit!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
loving the pictures :D
I love your blog!
thanks for your comment.
follow you!
x
Lof the pumps !
And the clutch is so original :D
http://materiallady.blogspot.com/
those pumps are wicked!
these are amaaazing pictures! the second picture is my favourite. the dragonfly necklace is so beautiful
hope you'll visit/follow
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
you look absolutely amazing! your blog is probably ma favourite foreign blog:)
perfect!love it!
WAUW!!! Do you know how incredible you look? Your hair is awesome and so is your outfit :) Amazing blog
xxxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
you got such beautifull hair!(L)
adorable
nd jaleous!
thanks for your new post dearest
i have a new outfitpost
maybe you can check it out?
xo model from holland
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.
Oooh, I love Ur necklace!
I love your bag & hair!!
x
I love how it looks like you have a whole leopard print suit body on! You also have beautiful hair!
Thank you for you comment :)
Sparksandfireworks.com
x
Lovin' the detail on that jacket!
awesome jacket!! And I love leopard too! x
www.beckydazzler.com
your clutch and jacket are genius. oh,and i love your hair :)
xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/
Your Blog is so amazing.
http://fantasycandy.blogspot.com/
amazing jacket!!! beautiful outfit! love these pics! :)
katslovefashion.blogspot.com
great jacket!xx
www.zscloset.blogspot.com
You are amazing! Cea mai frumoasa roscata din blogosfera. Ai ceva aparte!:*
You know red-heads are one of my favourite things in the world :) And those nude Zara pumps are beautiful too.
Thank you so much for stopping by and introducing me to your blog. Very happy to have found you and now following!
Mulika xx
wow!! stunning outfit!!
love it!
http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
Your hair is AMAZING and those socks are to die for.
now, i'm SO obsessed with you! ahh!
matters of merrymaking
i have to admit, when it comes to fashion i too fall in love with things then the following month don't like it anymore. yet there are some things that i will always love, like certain favorite pieces...especially my dresses!
love the leopard! the jacket is fantastic too!
http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com
So share your love for leopard prints, socks and pumps look amazing!
<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
Thanks for the comment! I love the leopard print - so bold, and it looks great on you!
Love the leopard prints!!! Your blog is so colorful! :)
love your look, i'm loving leopard too! @Thanks for visiting my blog. Maybe we should follow each other?
http://cgdn.blogspot.com
I too am a lover of leopard, and that safety pin jacket is just unbelievably awesome. So in love with it!
Chic on the Cheap
Coincidentally I love that song "Love will tear us apart". I have so many versions that I listen to! Wonderful set of photos and I am in awe of your safety pin jacket!
holy smokes. theses images are stunning
Hey :), really nice blog. I enjoy all the cool pics. Thanks for you comment in my blog.
Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com
you look absolutely stunning! love your blog, following you now =)
http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/
your hair! leopard print socks! purse! amazing!
follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x
Love your blog - your hair color is amazing! Thanks for stopping by BELLISHMENT!
xo Emily
I love your watch!!
Elena·endondeyovivo·
Thank you so much for your comment! You have the cutest blog, I'm definitely following you now! I love all the leopard print in this outfit, it looks amazing with those shoes =) And you have amazing hair colour, so pretty!
I would love it if you could vote for me (xRebelAngelx) as British Style Blogger of the month please! =)
Those shoes, sigh, must confess that I'm quite taken in by your red hair;-)
love this pictures.. are so artistic and your hair is beautiful!
xx
www.sickbytrend.com
The jacket is amazing!!! Lovely pics!!!
amaia
http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/
Love the photographs. such unique perspective, both through your camera lens and your sense of style.
The tights with the nude pumps are a brilliant touch! And your clutch is one of my new favorite things!
I have to agree with you, since I've been 13 I've had a love/hate relationship. I love that necklace.
Love the leopard!
Great post! Thanks for sharing!
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault
Follow me and I'll follow you!
Amazing photos. Amazing red hair. Amazing styling. Love it all.
I'm following now. Love for you to do the same if you're interested!
xx Kate
http://the-permanent-tourist.blogspot.com/
you are simply stunning and your style is impeccable! i love those tights :-)
have a great week!
Gorgeous dear! Such a stunning outfit! I love these photos!
xx
i love ur blog so so much! i love that you have a theme each time and each post is like a story of a fairietrale! i have added you to the blogs i love on my blog xx
oh wow I love your hair color! and those shoes are great, so cool that you paired it with leopard :)
I just found your blog and I love it already! Your outfits are so inspiring and I've only seen 3! i can't wait to see more.
rebeccawithanR
you are so sweet! thank you for visiting my little blog- i'm following you now. i love the leopard in your outfit- and WOW, your hair color is gorgeous, girl.
i love your hair SO MUCH! awesome outfit.
thanks for stopping by my travel blog. sorry it took so long to look you up! <3
loving the angles/hair/outifits/color.
THANK YOU for your beautiful comment.
hope to keep in touch.
following,
<3KCF
I love the photos!
Fantastic Post and you are right about the changes creeping up on you and suddenly you seem like a different person.
I like leopard and snake prints, although only as accessoires. Well, that's what I'm saying now. We'll see what I'll like in a season or two.
Love your blog.
oh wow your hair is amazing. but that`s prob not a newsflash for you. haha! thanks for stopping by!
oh, and that clutch is a keeper!
xx T
Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog you made my morning :). I must say you're absolutely gorgeous with your hair and your skintone - stunning. Leopard is sometimes so tricky to pull of without looking cheap but you made look super chic and fierce! True style lovely :) xx
Gorgeous. Love your blog.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear. It made me find yours, and I'm so glad I did. It's just great.
Look forward to see and hear more of you.
Karoline Kalvo
heyyy...tnx for the lovely comment on my blog....i was folowing u on facebook ... loved your video....,but now i´m following your blog to...amazing style....
tinkingof doing a diy on this jaket...i´ll let u know...:))))
kisssessss u gorgeous-divine red head :) <3
keep in touch now:)
gabriela
have a fab sunday and a fantastik week:)
Gorgeous outfit! :)
Love your hair. Very hot!
http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your comment. I like your clutch bag ;)
PS : Become a member of the blog if you wish;)
lovely coat!
Post a Comment