And not because they're my followers (althought that is quite a nice bonus for me), but because
they are smart, engaging, interesting and interested. Thus I am really one of the luckiest
persons in the world. I have a community with which I can share and discuss
common interests. Each day I am absorbed by captivating posts form
fellow bloggers, and also get to read delightful comments
on my own posts.
And when my beloved fellow bloggers choose to feature my blog . . . well,
it just doesn't get any better!
So this weekend I'll be in my best pjs sitting comfortably in bed, tea in one hand,
laptop in the other, reading them:
- Stylish Thought: the lovely Fajr style stalked me and surprised me with such a beautiful post!
- Tashrin: I got such a wonderful introduction to my interview by Tashrin. Thank you so much :)
- Pret-a-protester: speaking of interviews, Medine's was a very fun and thought-provoking one.
- Florilège d'Esthète: "Breathtaking sulky Beauty whose opalescent skin and wistful Gracefulness don't fail to evoke these Muses that Sandro Botticelli used to be fond of . . ." Oh, do go on! :) Thank you Antoine!
- Camilla Wellton: I was equaly honored to be appreciated and featured on the blog of such an inspiring designer.
- Handwritten: You know how much I love paper, and the aesthetics of handwriting So how could I not be head-over-heels about the engaging new blog of my PenPal Clareof Tweet, a very personal and must follow blog!
- Whimsically Random: do check out some of the cutest illustrations, including one of yours trully :)
- theFword: Arina Varga is just a darling to consider me "the most adorable redhead in the world" when she herself is sporting an amazing shade of red.
- What is even more amazing, is the reason why I left this last, because how could I spoil such a surprise. Remember my hair bow and how I asked you to send me photos if you try it? Well, guess who did? The stunning Arina!! I am honored for you to consider me an inspiration!
![]() | ||
| Did she not get it utterly perfect?! |
Before I wrap up, let me thank you all, for being here, and for being my inspiration :)
Have a Sunny Sunday!








60 comments:
lovely post :)
http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
AAaaw Thanks Infinitely for this rhetorical tribute Dear Ioana, Blogosphere is the realm of Interactivity AND this one does not fail to adorn such exquisitely inspiring attires with you !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
:D You're such a sweetheart! Which is exactly why I love you and your blog. I don't like it when bloggers feel like the blogsphere should revolve around them :) You got the right idea.
My hair's not long enough to try the bow :( But when it is I will!
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
♥♥♥
You deserve all the praise :x
that is so true :-) its great when you share your passion with other that appreciate x lovely blog x
http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/
what a cute post! thanks for posting amazing photos!
<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
My blog? oh no, because YOUR's blog is very pretty!! And girlish too :)
I adore you! :***
i am your follower too. and i love your style, your pics and your posts.
lovely blog!!!
ciao,
thanks for your comment !
While reading your post I was smiling .....you have the same thoughts I have ! .......the same way to begin my day...but I drink coffee!
going to follow you the blog is very interesting ....if you do back I'll be happy.
have a nice day
I love your blog!
Good morning to you too, my dear Ioana.
Don´t forget to visit from time to time.
have a wonderful Sunday my friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
such a nice post that i got emotional
you are really inspiring and creative, i bow to you and always read your thoughts with pleasure :)
denise
this is such a lovely post :)
thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I am following you now!
come visiting whenever you like
love
xx
http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/
thank you :*
Ooo, I can't wait to check out all these links. They all look so interesting!
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Thank you for your comment! Your blog is cute! I follow with great pleasure! Returns if you like. Baci
xoXo FroM italY :D
Thanks for this lovely post!!!You're so sweet!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
what a beautiful post, it is all about spreading the love. and this post is spreading the love. they say that bloggers only talk about themselves, well you have proven them wrong.
you are pretty lucky ,did you know that ? But,well,that's what you get when you're one of the cutest redheads around<3
alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
Hehe how fun!! :D I love all those photos, very cute :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
great post!! I love the hairdress and the nails :) xxxx
love it, thanks for sharing girl <3
http://polliani.com
Sounds like the perfect Sunday! I love such lazy Sundays when all I do is reading lovely blog posts and watch my favorite movies!
Thank you so much for sharing these links it was interesting to read the posts :)
I absolutely love your blog :)
XoxO
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
We love you, too, Miss Fashezine, and we feed on your beauty, charm, playfulness, creativity and optimism!
wow, thats awesome!
mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com
Am checkin out these blogs now
Rianna xxxx
Wow, this is amazing! I adore these photographs! Thank you very much for visiting my blog:)
Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com
thanks!(L)
im gonna check
love this post
i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check?
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.
Xo model from holland
love the pics!
xx
http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/
thanks for the comment on my blog , your blog is great ! wow i love her bow its so cute
http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/
Nice to meet you!! I have just discovered your blog and I have been charmed with it. A few very nice photos and I am charmed with your color of hair! You have very much style:)
Thank you very much for entering ne my blog and commenting!:D
Me am charmed with the clutch also. I extract him very much divided.
Thank you! I follow you!
A big kiss
I really like your blog, I read your note and I think you are very interesting person :) Nice to meet you :)
www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :)
And we love u back!
Expect a feature from me in the future, I've been thinking about it for a long time now.
Hiyaa
Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm loving your blog. You have got such a unique style
cute pics! :)
katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Like everything and I love discover more about bloggers ^^ Thanks so much for your comment in my blog, if you want we can follow each other :D
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/
and this is what blogging is all about :)
http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
love your blog. so happy you found me. i'm totally following now. I hope you will too
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.
Hi!! Love this post so much! And i love your blog a lot! I only hope that one day I can be part of this list. I AM SO FOLLOWING YOU!!! :) i hope you will too! :)
p.s. totally going to try that hair bow thing!
http://samalamode.blogspot.com
Ummm... AMAZING. I must do this with my hair ASAP. Love this post!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by our blog!
We are following you now! :)
I Live For It
Xx. Jewls and Liza
lovely :)
btw I'm trying that nails (the starbucks one)
the one with stripes and one flower one
b/c i painted similar flower stuffs (check my latest post) and stripe ones before! love your post
cute pics!!! love this blog!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
me encanta♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com
Hi Ioana!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I love this sweet post you did for your followers. So genuine. By the way the illustrations of your blog our beautiful! Did you create them yourself?
P.S. look for me as your newest follower :)
xo Holly
fawnoverfancy.blogspot.com
very cute hair.
great post
;)
Thank you, the bag wa a fall of love at the first look.
Hugs
nadine
You have the most beautiful blog I have ever seen! Definitely following you please follow me back!!
http://www.ohmydior.org/
Nice blog!! XOXO
cute blog! thanks for visiting ours :)
love amber & hilary xx
www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com
love the nails and the bracelets
joanna
snobpeople.blogspot.com
Great pictures! x
the whole blogging community feels good right, i've met some real nice people from it and it seems to grow and grow.
ah yes, do it! and make sure you do a post, you could just do it by shape so it all fits?
Thanks for your comment, come back and visit again soon.
xo L.
Lovely post :).
Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com
i love your blog! such a great posts, all the photo's are so nice. and that bow hairstyle is amazing! i wish i hadn't of cut my hair short now! X
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I really appreciate it :)
Lovely post :)
Love Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
Oh yeah and the combination of orange and mint is quite cool. Thanks for pointing out :D It was such a natural thing I did without really noticing ^^
Love Lois xx
Post a Comment