
Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
A Fairy Song by William Shakespeare
I'm playing fairy in a Bianca Popp dress and cape ♥
And later on in a thrifted dress from miniPrix.
Magic infused photography by Martha, and divine hairstyle by Anca Macavei.










47 comments:
Wow you look amazing
Gorgeous pictures, I love that cape! :)
great pictures! love the cape ;)
http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com
wow, the pics look amazing!!! and the hairstyle...brilliant!
These are such gorgeous photos! Love your hair!
The pics are so fab and you look simply gorgeous! :)
these pictures are amazing!! and you look so beautiful! anca macavei is so talented she did an amazing job with your beautiful hair!
love
ANNA
Love your hair, it's so beautiful! : xoxo
This is so gorgeous and wimsical.
Love your hair and hair accessories in these photos,stunning x
You look amazing! I love the hairstyle and the flowers in your hair!
fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com
Wow these pictures are amazing! you look beautiful xx
Oh and if you haven't already don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway
You are magic :)
Your hair looks magnificent! And no one could have looked more perfect with the cape, dotted dress, and sky high platforms!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
This photo is my favorite :) Perfect angle, perfect bubbles. I loff it. And I also love the color of your hair. Is that natural? Do tell! :P
Yasmeen
Castle Fashion
@Castle Fashion I really love that one too! No, not natural :p
♥
Wonderful, wonderful pics Ioana.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
I found my magic fairy, will you grant me 3 wishes, red headed fairy ? :)))
Great shoot, must have been a lot of fun and the result is just pure fashionistic art!
xoxo,
meelusha
P.S. beautiful poem!
Fantastic photos!
- http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com
WOW!The photos are amazing and the hairdos left me speechless!:)
WOow and this multi-faceted post (absolutely) does not fail to compose a (so bewitching) kind of vegetal symphony, exuding poetry next to the words and the skin Dear Ioana !!!
à BientÓt, Antoine
i love how your hair is styled!
<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
How now, spirit!
can you hear the wild calling? very very nice! :*
The hairstyles are gorgeous and the make-up is beautiful!You`re beautiful!
love your hair
love polka dots
you look great
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/
lovely photos
you look absolutely amazing!!
Finally the photos! They are so whimsical indeed, I really love the result! You look gorgeous! :D
If this isn't magique, well, then I don't know what magique means! <3
The pictures are wonderful and you look great in them.
Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com
So beautiful. I like how your hair works.
Lucca Yoga
omg how did you do your hair?? it's incredible. such dreamy photos <3
your hair is so amazing! I love the fishtail through the sides! Really cool!
so beautiful!!! great pics and the litas look amazing
http://www.mywildmess.com/
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Your hair...your shoes...your makeup..I'm at awe.. You really look perfect!
OMG! like fairy tale!!!!
ah, so fairy and so dreamy! i love it :)
Yes, these are truly magical! You can be my personal fairy godmother if you want :)
You play the role perfectly! These photos and your look are amazing. Your dress....and that cape! Wow!
xo
Sada
Dressology HQ
Amazing hairstyle! You look beautiful. Wish I was a fairy. Carla
redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com
<3 lovely!
your photos are ridonkulously amazing!
love it, girl
xo
http://bangandbuck.blogspot.com
cute cape. these photos are so dreamy! love the bubbles!
[oomph.]
I love these pictures! :=D
Gorgeous pictures! You look so beautiful :X
You look ethereal. Are you European? Because you look like a European model. I just love that picture with the bubbles. So magical!
xoxo
Em
Iti vine foarte bine felul in care ti-ai aranjat parul! Cel din prima poza imi place mai mult!!
toodles,
The Sassy Sparrow
OMG, now I see this piece on you and I am even more in love with it:)
And it goes so nice with the dress and hair and everything♥
Love,
Gia.
Post a Comment